Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy X-2

Ask anything about this game...i know all

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
09raseb Posted at: 17:23 Jan08 2005 Post ID: 51859
09raseb
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
did you know in a random battle you can hold the X button and it will keep attacking the feinds or other enemys as soon as your ppl can attack again
Zero:You're...You're X...I will destroy you...
killerconnor Posted at: 17:14 Jan11 2005 Post ID: 53211
killerconnor
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hi can you go through mini game pluse again after you first beat it because I think I mist the knight dressphere again.
The stronger I become the harder it is to controle myself but never the less I will defeat you kakerot.
rkomillard Posted at: 12:24 Jan12 2005 Post ID: 53430
rkomillard
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hi,
can any1 tell me what the different dresspheres are called in other countries.
i got (so far, i still got more, i think) (UK)
Gunner,
Gunner Mage,
Thief,
Warrior,
White Magic,
Black Magic,
I think thts it, lol
but what are the equivilant to this in other countires, cos peole are confusing me, lol
thanks
the_ff_master Posted at: 16:17 Jan22 2005 Post ID: 59183
the_ff_master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
anyone who says u need 2 be like lvl 60 at least to beat vegnagun is just complete BULLSHIT!!!!!
as i defeted it at lvl 37 this is how

.i just cept getting out full throttle (pain's special dressphere)kept useing fiers (deals critical damage to ome enemy) and steel fether to increse my strength when u fight the leg and the nodes just hit the leg as the nodes are just a distaction then when it came to the bulwark fight u have to kill them coz them arnt a distaction but when vegnagun revives them u can attack vegnagun head on without bothering with the bulwarks and the first fight with the tail i found what was supposed to be the easiest bit the hardest so that shows that a bit of determiation can work wonders!

SO ALL U NOOBIES STOP SAYING VEGNAGUN IS IMPOSSOBLE COZ IT'S BLOODY **** EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Philosification of life: How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist...
I´m sorry...

http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=33964

the_ff_master Posted at: 16:35 Jan22 2005 Post ID: 59199
the_ff_master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well for the stupid dressphere guy there are as follows

gunner:yuna's default dress
theif:rikku's default dress
worrior:pain's default dress
alchemist:get it after doing the clean sweep mission in chapter 2,3 or 5 (must have invited clasko onbored the celcius in chapter 1 and 2)
beserker:complete secure the agency in chapter 3 (macalania acgency)
dark knight:chest in bevelle (available in chapters 2,3 and 5)
samarie:chapter 3 when you have 2 beat up ifrit (also in chapter 5 if u missed it)
white mage:after "where's Wakka?" mission in chapter 1
black mage:after "outrun the leblanc syndicate" mission in chapter 1
gun mage:after "shave the hypello?" mission in chapter 1 or 2 (i forgot lol)
masot:have to earn "episode complete!" for all locations in chapter 5(most power full dressphere in the game)
trainer:in chapter 1 or 2 u must say to kimahri on mt.gagazet "u have to learn how to deal with these things or in chapter when he will give it to u talk to him 3 times and u will still get it....i think
floral fallal:yuna's special dressphere u get it in chapter to mission "2 birds,1 stone" when looking the uniforms
machina maw:found in chapter 2 mission "water we doing here?" in bikanel desert when looking for the uniforms.
full throttle:pain's special dressphere found in chapter 1 or 2 go to the spring (the north 1(if u have FFX it's where u fight the spheremoph)) talk to tromell 4 times and he will give it to u

thats em all...but...knowing me i have probably left one out...oh well

Philosification of life: How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist...
I´m sorry...

http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=33964

nicv1.0 Posted at: 05:54 Feb03 2005 Post ID: 63749
nicv1.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
for list list of crimson spheres go to IGNs site or use google
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 13:19 Feb05 2005 Post ID: 65010
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
I am the Final Fantasy Master.I have beaton every Final Fantasy game there is without using the strategy guide.No one is better than I at Final Fantasy.If you think you are better tham me send a message to me
FFX Pro Posted at: 10:35 Feb07 2005 Post ID: 65697
FFX Pro
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i am stuck on fighting the dark Magus Sisters they are really hard are there certain dressspheres for the YRP to use cos all mine are warriors and have learnt all abilities as a warrior
FFX Pro Posted at: 10:37 Feb07 2005 Post ID: 65698
FFX Pro
Forum GuestMember
+
+
to the ultimate cheater on ff 2 on the advance when you have to go into the twister how do you get in it.
MeltonMania Posted at: 13:50 Feb12 2005 Post ID: 69423
MeltonMania
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey people
question: how long did it take you all to complete this substationally cool game, and your girls final level and dress spheres gained?
this is mine
Rikku Lv99
Paine Lv99
Yuna Lv99

ALL Dressspheres except Mascot dress spheres( this includes their hidden dress-spheres)

game completion 73 hours Approx

1st time percentage 95%
if i think not, am i not? i think not, don't you think?

GullwingsYay Posted at: 13:44 Feb13 2005 Post ID: 69988
GullwingsYay
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hi im new at playing Final Fantasy X-2 and I am stuck in chapter two in Bevelle-Labirynth I keep geting killed by the Aeon can you plese tell me how to beat him/it like some cheats,stratagies, or just how you beat it? I will be soooo greatful.
ImNotRegistered Posted at: 00:58 Feb15 2005 Post ID: 71199
ImNotRegistered
+
+
ei,guys Wer xactly is da Cave of Stolen Fayth cuz i spent my 1 1/2 hrs looking for it??
GullwingsYay Posted at: 14:49 Feb20 2005 Post ID: 76161
GullwingsYay
Forum GuestMember
+
+
OK so it is taking you too long reply to people so I no longer need help on killing the Bevelle Aeon but I'm so fortionate that now I have to deal with the one in the temple in Besaid Island, and guess what? Hes kikin my rear from here to hung Kong, I would rely apreciate it if you would help me beat this one. P.S.: ignore my extremely stuupid choice of nickname..as im sure it doesn't make it seam so I am realy serious about beatin this game ^_^)
matadorking Posted at: 20:55 Feb20 2005 Post ID: 76433
matadorking
Forum GuestMember
+
+
chapter 5, on the airship, talk to shinra to view the commsphere network, go to every area 12 to 15 times.( view Besaid 12-15 times, Kilika 12-15 times, etc, until you have seen every area up to Zanarkand Ruins.

(Note: you must visit every area in every chapter.)
matadorking Posted at: 21:04 Feb20 2005 Post ID: 76436
matadorking
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Master the Alchemist's 'Mega Potion' ability for any character.
Have other two characters use the Dark Knight dressphere. Have the Alchemist use 'Mega Potion' on every turn, while the two Dark Knights use the 'Darkness' ability.
If your party's HP gets to yellow, have the alchemist 'mix' two mega potions together.
It may take a while, even if you're at level 60+, but you'll beat it with most of your party's HP.

Be patient!
matadorking Posted at: 21:07 Feb20 2005 Post ID: 76437
matadorking
Forum GuestMember
+
+
One character as an Alchemist, using mega potion ability, and two Dark Knights, using darkness ability.

This aeon is known as Bahamut, I beat him at level 10.
matadorking Posted at: 21:11 Feb20 2005 Post ID: 76438
matadorking
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Walk to Mt Gagazet from the Calm Lands. You will come to a bridge. Cross it. There will be another bridge. Don't cross it, instead, make a right. Follow the path, you will see it on the left.
matadorking Posted at: 21:13 Feb20 2005 Post ID: 76439
matadorking
Forum GuestMember
+
+
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
matadorking Posted at: 21:14 Feb20 2005 Post ID: 76440
matadorking
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yes
matadorking Posted at: 21:22 Feb20 2005 Post ID: 76442
matadorking
Forum GuestMember
+
+
equip Heart of Flame garment grid to all characters, which can be found in Mushroom Rock Road, after completing the "Foggy Fiend Frenzy"
mission.
Displaying Page 2 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close