Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy X-2

"Grandslam Tournament 2005" Who do you want to see?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 21:48 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 210686
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
This Forum is for the upcoming Site-Wide EXTRAVEGANZA, "Grandslam Tournament 2005". This tournament is made for the purpose for everyone to come together and enjoy some AMAZING BATTLES! There is gonna be some Final Fantasy Characters, but who do you want to see. Tell The King, Who Should appear in this tournament.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Aeshma Posted at: 00:40 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 210817
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
I sure would say Rikku and Yuna.
roadkilla Posted at: 00:55 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 210839
roadkilla
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Can you please stop posting this in other forums like god of war forums? I would like to see Tidus.
Hey go BUY GOD OF WAR one of the best games ever and check out the forum. I'm whichy you probally know i am roadkillers and i've been here since feb. 11 2004.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 09:27 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 211375
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
OH NO! I'm sorry. I didn't post this in ALL the forums. Just the forums that I knew most people would give the most response to like "Kingdom Hearts" and "Final Fantasy X-2" forums. I didn't post it in "God of Wars" forums.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:21 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 211861
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well it's set. The "Grandslam Tournament 2005" is being held at General Chat. It's gonna be BIG! The Paticipants from Final Fantasy will be Cloud, Yuna, Auron, and Tidus. Thank you for contributing to the tournament. ThANK YOU!! Will someone please Close this.
roadkillers 1.0 Posted at: 11:28 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 214674
roadkillers 1.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 18-Jun-2005 Mr. King Of Games said: OH NO! I'm sorry. I didn't post this in ALL the forums. Just the forums that I knew most people would give the most response to like "Kingdom Hearts" and "Final Fantasy X-2" forums. I didn't post it in "God of Wars" forums.
It was a guy named ddog or something like that.
VERY IMPORTANT READ: BUY CONKER LIVE AND REALODED TOMMARROW WHICH IS JUNE 21 AND IT IS MY B-DAY SO DO IT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
littleblackwhiteboy Posted at: 12:05 Jun29 2005 Post ID: 228617
littleblackwhiteboy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 18-Jun-2005 Mr. King Of Games said: Well it's set. The "Grandslam Tournament 2005" is being held at General Chat. It's gonna be BIG! The Paticipants from Final Fantasy will be Cloud, Yuna, Auron, and Tidus. Thank you for contributing to the tournament. ThANK YOU!! Will someone please Close this.
why dont u ur a mod
don't hate the playa hate the game.join team ozzo,roozo,firestorm,and the soon to be best clan on super cheats game guru empire join or be vanquished be us.friends:ozkid,PS freebie:oz,brunsey,rooku,pyro,missy luver:^)
Aeshma Posted at: 04:41 Jun30 2005 Post ID: 230118
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
I will not move it to FF and RP, as there is already one of these there.

-closed-
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close