Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy X

Please Help! :(

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Cookie6792 Posted at: 21:13 Jul28 2005 Post ID: 296425
Cookie6792
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Can someone please help me! Im on Mt. Gagazet and im on the battle with seymore i can't beat him!! If anyone has any tips or something it would be really great!Smile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Metal gear solid Posted at: 02:04 Jul29 2005 Post ID: 297006
Metal gear solid
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I used Yojimbo.
pimp6005 Posted at: 02:49 Jul30 2005 Post ID: 300459
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Bad move! Here is some advice. It was what I gave someone else on this forum before.

Ok total anihalation is your problem than right. Ok as you probably know rikku has a considerably weak attack but amazing speed. Thus casting haste on her could allow her to take action up to 3 or 4 times a turn. You should also have a full overdrive bar for rikku that way when you see that he is about to use total anihalation use to items that either cause protect or shell. Thise will cast super mighty guard on all party members. Have auron and all the other party members who have the highest heal. Have them all defend while they have super mighty guard still in affect. (of couse keep rikku but still defend with her) You will most likely have at least 2 members still alive if everything goes according to plan. Also be sure to cast super might guard AFTER he uses dispel. The easiest way to defeat him is to have all of yunas aeons overdrive bar full and use them. That makes the battle SUPER easy. Hope I helped. Tell me if you are still in need of help. Thank You for posting. Smile
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
K-Boy Posted at: 03:35 Jul30 2005 Post ID: 300539
K-Boy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You should hit him with Auron and Tidus's sword. That will damage him. Do that a bunch more times healing with Yuna when they need it and he will go down.
Image removed — width exceeded 450 pixels — Cross Stinger
KazeKage Posted at: 17:59 Jul30 2005 Post ID: 302281
KazeKage
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You should enter battles near the save point that you probebly saved last and get overdrive with all Aeons and your best Characters.
...And as I pass, bodies of the world's great worrior's shall rise from their graves and follow me till the end

[url=http://www.bleachportal.net/interactive/pquiz/index]Take The
guyjunior Posted at: 15:50 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305077
guyjunior
Forum GuestMember
+
+
um i need help beating nemesis can someone help
pimp6005 Posted at: 17:07 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305212
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thats nice of you to want to help other members KazeKage but please try not to post twice in a row without quoting someone as it contributes to spam.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
mia333 Posted at: 08:11 Sep24 2005 Post ID: 430958
mia333
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i need help were yuna is kidnaped and you and the guy with the bliz ball dive under the sea to fight the sqied thing that takes yuna... tips? ~_~'
joquaza Posted at: 18:42 Oct04 2005 Post ID: 449478
joquaza
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
yeah no double postin,pimp explained it well but what i did was train a lot and get all my aeons to their overdrives and focused on having yuna,tidus,and auron and having yuna cast spells to protect them and using the strongest aeon overdrive and keepin everyone alive with protect,auto-life,healing spells,and items
Need graphics?Join http://s13.invisionfree.com/Kyokudo_Styles
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close