Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy X

What did you like best in FFX?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
motoroil Posted at: 09:55 Feb16 2006 Post ID: 686062
motoroil
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i like ifrit..too cool. i do not like blitz ball, all i can do is swim/float around in circles...by the way, is that water they swim in? and if so, how in the heck do they hold their breath for that long?!?!?!?!
go here for a good time!!!!
http://s15.invisionfree.com/Funforums/index.php
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 12:23 Feb16 2006 Post ID: 686520
Mr.Rocket
+
+
Hey, maybe its the reason this game is called "FINAL FANTASY".Oh,and I like everything about this game but these are the things I really hate about this game.
1-It is easy,and when I mean easy it is easY!!!!!!.Ilike games that are hard not imposible but, for example ff7, sephiroth is easy but if you get to COCKY he uses "SUPERNOVA" and that is pretty strong,same thing with emrald and ruby weapon, since there a little bit hard you need to be prepared and makes the game fun.
2-Small amount of summons,there cool but still....
3-last boss-to easy, in that fight the boss cant even kill you because you have automatic auto-life.

[color=red][/color]My email- [email protected]
add me either-MSN or Myspace.
KazeKage Posted at: 16:12 Feb17 2006 Post ID: 689608
KazeKage
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I agree, but do you have the north american versinon of the game, because if you have you missed out on the dark aeons and they are all most as hard as Emerald and Ruby. and it is nine of them. pluss pennecens
...And as I pass, bodies of the world's great worrior's shall rise from their graves and follow me till the end

[url=http://www.bleachportal.net/interactive/pquiz/index]Take The
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 10:58 Feb19 2006 Post ID: 694061
Mr.Rocket
+
+
Yeah, I have the north american version.And youre right they were kind of hard,but those monsters compared to my team, you know status[str,hp,mp,def ETC....]they are really easy.You know what I think that the dark aeons compared to the ruby and emerald weapon are harder or maybe easier or the same thing,because imagine your ff10 team with all the super status[break damage limit etc...]fighting against the ruby and emerald.Know that would be very easy.

KazeKage Posted at: 14:15 Mar16 2006 Post ID: 743016
KazeKage
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The only problem is that every one has more than 1,000,000 hp
exept Dark valefore he has 900,000. Dark Anima has the most with 7,000,000. and wakkas Attack reels does about 30,000 dmg per hit with max stats.
...And as I pass, bodies of the world's great worrior's shall rise from their graves and follow me till the end

[url=http://www.bleachportal.net/interactive/pquiz/index]Take The
Spyder Mann Posted at: 21:43 Mar17 2006 Post ID: 745183
Spyder Mann
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Whats a dark aeon? I've beaten the game six or seven times and have never even heard of them.
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 13:10 Mar20 2006 Post ID: 750047
Mr.Rocket
+
+
HUH.You know that after fighting yu-yevon you have to fight all of youre aeons united with yu-yevon right,or maybe you have a diferent version or you lying and havent beat the game.

ShadowGX Posted at: 11:32 Mar25 2006 Post ID: 758877
ShadowGX
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I don't have them either. We probably just have a different version.
Baby I like it.
mythril_fireball Posted at: 16:41 Mar26 2006 Post ID: 761924
mythril_fireball
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I like the fact that even though you only play Blitzball to rename your aeons/get Wakka's limit breaks/ get Dark Matter, you eventually get hooked on the addictive game, and find that your game time is 150 hours, with 130 of the hours being Blitzball. :D
[center][center]
Necromasty Posted at: 18:46 Mar30 2006 Post ID: 766997
Necromasty
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I love Final Fantasy X's EXELLENT story. I almost cried at the end of FFX, that ending cutscene was so dramatic and sad....the way FFX tells its story is 100 times better than any movie I've ever seen. It gets an advantage from being a video game - that you're part of its story for so much longer than any movie or book -, but that doesn't matter. Its story is the best I've ever seen before, that's muh favorite part of the game.

It's just too bad the beautiful story had to be completely soiled by it's "sequel" *shudders*.
5peedy Posted at: 13:56 Mar31 2006 Post ID: 768201
5peedy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i love the FFX story too, it's probably the best of all the Final Fantasy stories... altough FFVII and FFVIII are super...
Stick Posted at: 08:55 Apr03 2006 Post ID: 772526
Stick
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Dark aeons come in euro version too. i tink it just american versions that dont have them
One wacky website: http://www.freewebs.com/penguinsandstuff/ (not made by me) go there or die of boredom
Old chinese proverb say:
do not kill the fly on your friend’s head with an axe.
ShadowGX Posted at: 13:08 Apr03 2006 Post ID: 772677
ShadowGX
+
+
On 30-Mar-2006 Necromasty said:I love Final Fantasy X's EXELLENT story. I almost cried at the end of FFX, that ending cutscene was so dramatic and sad....the way FFX tells its story is 100 times better than any movie I've ever seen. It gets an advantage from being a video game - that you're part of its story for so much longer than any movie or book -, but that doesn't matter. Its story is the best I've ever seen before, that's muh favorite part of the game.

It's just too bad the beautiful story had to be completely soiled by it's "sequel" *shudders*.
Don't multi post please. Use the edit button under yur first post.
Baby I like it.
Final Fantasy X Posted at: 08:31 Apr29 2006 Post ID: 806493
Final Fantasy X
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The best thing was that it was a story rather than a game
ShadowGX Posted at: 17:17 May02 2006 Post ID: 810504
ShadowGX
+
+
I liked the game more. It was stupid when Tidus died. That was gay... so much for love eh?
Baby I like it.
seraphims15 Posted at: 01:51 May08 2006 Post ID: 816513
seraphims15
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I liked this game because i bought it!!!
Bigcrazy Sam Posted at: 09:45 May08 2006 Post ID: 816664
Bigcrazy Sam
Forum GuestMember
+
+
it is just a perfect game...there is no other game that can beat it
ShadowGX Posted at: 10:14 May09 2006 Post ID: 817810
ShadowGX
+
+
Again, seraphims15, do not double post. Edit into yur first post please.
Baby I like it.
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 14:38 May09 2006 Post ID: 818257
Mr.Rocket
+
+
This is a great game my favorite summon counting all ff is here.The Bahamut summon in this game is awesome.But if you look at ff7 and every achivement it has it has lots of fans and thats why everyone says its the best FF.Now the most thing I like in THIS game is that the idea to train and use youre summons thats another reason why I like Bahamut so much he gets really strong.But still my favorite FF is FF7,it even has a movie of ff7-the advent children one.You know what I have been thinking about,that square enix would make a FFX movie and FF8 movie to,it would be cool.

Roxora Posted at: 13:45 Jul18 2006 Post ID: 931462
Roxora
+
+
The graphics especially, and the aeons
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread: