Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy X

cAN SOME ONE TEL ME SOMTHING???

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
finalfantasyxxii Posted at: 16:04 Jul22 2006 Post ID: 940170
finalfantasyxxii
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
ANY HELP TIPS OR SOMTHING FOR THE BUTTERFLY MINI GAME IN MAKALNIA LAKE???? I CANT CATH THEM AND THERE MOKING ME!!!!
who are u and why are u talking to me???
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Tears of Light Posted at: 17:38 Jul27 2006 Post ID: 948441
Tears of Light
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Memorize butterfly locations. Again, I haven't beaten it when I got the airship but I was able to do it with only 30 seconds after defeating Sherimorph so as long as you are able to dodge all those red butterflies you should be able to win.
bbtheboy Posted at: 01:16 Jul30 2006 Post ID: 951887
bbtheboy
+
+
ya ive beaten it too..its kinda hard but just run through it a couple times maybe even up to 10 times..just go through not trying to beat it but to memorize where all blue and red ones are
Stick Posted at: 08:38 Jul31 2006 Post ID: 953729
Stick
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah i havnt done either but that sounds like good advice. also dont type in all caps, its kinda against the rules
One wacky website: http://www.freewebs.com/penguinsandstuff/ (not made by me) go there or die of boredom
Old chinese proverb say:
do not kill the fly on your friend’s head with an axe.
Tears of Light Posted at: 14:53 Aug09 2006 Post ID: 977867
Tears of Light
+
+
It is good advice. After all, the game wouldn't put something in there that's impossible to beat. Or at least not on purpose.

« Last edited by Tears of Light on Aug 9th 2006 »
ps2man617 Posted at: 15:59 Aug10 2006 Post ID: 980701
ps2man617
+
+
yeah thats what I did I went through it a couple of time to memorize the butterfly locations.
Previously Lycanthrope

XBL GamerTag: GunChaos617
Tears of Light Posted at: 23:44 Aug14 2006 Post ID: 989761
Tears of Light
+
+
Yay! I finally did it! Now for the inside scoop on how to do this:

Part 1: It's pretty straight foward. Start running immediately and keep to the left to nab the first blue butterfly and swerve between the two red butterflies. Before you nab the second blue butterfly the timer will finally start. just nab it and keep going. There's an easy to nab blue butterfly near the chest where the path takes a left and one more before the really hard part begins. To get by the swarm here, you need to move upward while avoiding the red butterfly there, and by the time you accomplish this that buttefly in the middle which I'm sure gave you much trouble will have moved far enough to the right for you to sqeeze through and grab the blue butterfly afterward. Dodge the remaining red butterfly (not hard) and run until the path turns a little toward you. You will now see the final blue butterfly and you can nab it easily. Part one completed! Don't forget the treasure chest you won (I got a Teleport sphere, you might get something different) and backtrack to the second part of the game.

Part 2: I suggest you save before you attempt this because you never know if there is going to be a power outage and you don't want all that hard work to go to waste. You don't have to, though.

This one can be tricky, but with my tips it should be easier than the first one. First move behind you and nab that easy to miss blue butterfly. Keep toward the right coming back to avoid the hidden red butterfly. Dodge the butterfly on the right side of the path and nab the blue one in the center. After dodging the butterflies you start to head upward. Keep toward the right to nab the blue butterfly and keep to that side of the branch to avoid the next two. Then cross sides to avoid the next one, cross sides after that, and cross sides yet again to avoid that last butterfly. Go under the overlying branch and dodge the red butterfly that greets you. Keep going and keep to the right to get another butterfly. I think the butterfly coming up can be avoided by crossing sides, but I forgot. Dodge the hard to see moving butterfly in the shaded part of the branch and keep toward the right to avoid the next one. After that simply nab the two remaining ones and avoid that last butterfly which is pretty hard to hit.

I hope I helped!
Stick Posted at: 07:29 Aug15 2006 Post ID: 990214
Stick
Forum GuestMember
+
+
honestly i couldnt be bothered to read it all but im sure you helped someone who did

« Last edited by Stick on Aug 15th 2006 »
One wacky website: http://www.freewebs.com/penguinsandstuff/ (not made by me) go there or die of boredom
Old chinese proverb say:
do not kill the fly on your friend’s head with an axe.
ps2man617 Posted at: 00:40 Aug22 2006 Post ID: 1003439
ps2man617
+
+
thats too much text to read. but as stick said you probably did help someone.
Previously Lycanthrope

bbtheboy Posted at: 13:11 Aug28 2006 Post ID: 1015753
bbtheboy
+
+
ya same way to much i read the first sentence and got bored lol
Repner Posted at: 13:25 Aug28 2006 Post ID: 1015771
Repner
+
+
i have the strategy guide and that had a map of the butterfly locations, but its better if you memerize the locations by running though it a few times
bbtheboy Posted at: 13:44 Aug28 2006 Post ID: 1015803
bbtheboy
+
+
ya i know but i did it hecka easy on my newish file
Repner Posted at: 13:49 Aug28 2006 Post ID: 1015810
Repner
+
+
now im trying the stupid catcher chocobo game now. ive only got to get tidus and wakkas sigils and ive got them all
bbtheboy Posted at: 13:52 Aug28 2006 Post ID: 1015813
bbtheboy
+
+
i got mad for tidus sigil...cuz i forgot to get the mirror and i got the 0:0.0 time and i didnt get the sigil so i got all mad lol..till i relized i didnt hav the mirror so i went and got and did the race agin and got it like me 10th try sumwhere
Repner Posted at: 13:56 Aug28 2006 Post ID: 1015823
Repner
+
+
you dont need the mirror to get the crests and sigils. its only for the weapons

you dont need 0:0:0 for the Caladbolg, you just need to beat the trainer
bbtheboy Posted at: 13:58 Aug28 2006 Post ID: 1015826
bbtheboy
+
+
im talking about the sigil not the weapon...thats wat i thot so first but i did need it...same thing happened for saturn sigil i couldnt get with out the mirror
Repner Posted at: 14:01 Aug28 2006 Post ID: 1015829
Repner
+
+
you dont need the mirror for the crests or sigils

for example, you can get the moon crest the minute you appear in the waters of besaid for the first time
bbtheboy Posted at: 14:02 Aug28 2006 Post ID: 1015830
bbtheboy
+
+
im not talking about crests! or weapon! just sigil and i think so u do cuz it wouldnt let me get and i had to do them both over agin to get them
Repner Posted at: 14:04 Aug28 2006 Post ID: 1015832
Repner
+
+
i AM talking about the sigils. read my posts again, ive explained twice already you dont need the mirror

« Last edited by Repner on Aug 28th 2006 »
ps2man617 Posted at: 16:37 Aug28 2006 Post ID: 1016226
ps2man617
+
+
you tow cant stop arguing, you've already helped finalfantasyxxii, so stop posting here! if you wanna argue this out make a new topic but dont flame in there.
Previously Lycanthrope

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close