Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy X

Help!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

ratchet-king Posted at: 14:16 May22 2005 Post ID: 171051
ratchet-king
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I'm stuck on Maester Seymor!!! Please help!!!!
Back from the depths of hell... Not really, just school.

Anyways, you can pretty much ignore anything on my bio/profile, as it's all extremely outdated. About 3 years to be precise. Same goes for the name, although I'm still enjoying Ratchet & Clank ;)
roadkiller Posted at: 19:20 May22 2005 Post ID: 171292
roadkiller
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Just get your level up and get your special and your aeons special up.
Yo i'm really roadkillers but i got a new acount and join team UA (underground Assualt). Yes finally I got passed 1100. Trying to take second or first every month.
pimp6005 Posted at: 21:45 May22 2005 Post ID: 171362
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hmmm, that was a very tough battle. Do you have yojimbo?
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
ratchet-king Posted at: 06:54 May23 2005 Post ID: 171517
ratchet-king
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Whos yojimbo? I have an aeon called ????

Anyways, you can pretty much ignore anything on my bio/profile, as it's all extremely outdated. About 3 years to be precise. Same goes for the name, although I'm still enjoying Ratchet & Clank ;)
pimp6005 Posted at: 17:38 May23 2005 Post ID: 172096
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yojimbo is an aeon that you can get before you climb that mountain. Remember where you fought that rock thing. There was a bridge and another road that leads below it. Take that road to get yojimbo. If you do not have him I highly suggest you get him before you defeat the boss you are stuck on. If you need further help in obtaining him just as again.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
ratchet-king Posted at: 08:23 May24 2005 Post ID: 172765
ratchet-king
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I don't remember any rock thing

pimp6005 Posted at: 18:14 May24 2005 Post ID: 173318
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Whoops I was not paying attention. You must be stuck on the first time you fight him. Am I right sorry about the confusion alright this is what you should do. First it is a good idea to steal hi potions from the guados so they stop using auto-potion. Next talk to seymour with everyone it is possible to talk to. This will increase a certain stat dramatically and I mean dramtically. After you take care of the guados just work on seymour and than he will summon anima. Than cloud will yell "yuna the new aeon" this would be a good time to summon your newest aeon shiva. She is called ?????? on your aeon list. Make sure you have a summon on before it uses its overdrive that way you don't dIe the aeon does. Try to finish anima using aeons. After that you will fight seymour again and he will be using more powerful magic. It would be a good idea to cast shell and to keep attacking him. If you still need help ask.
ratchet-king Posted at: 08:35 May26 2005 Post ID: 175757
ratchet-king
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thanks

pimp6005 Posted at: 15:45 May26 2005 Post ID: 176238
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Alright question anwsered topic closed.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 136200

Post Top
Click to close