Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy XII

Combat Style

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

cheating101 Posted at: 07:41 Jan23 2007 Post ID: 1313786
cheating101
Post Likes: 0
+
+
There are a lot a lot of different ways to fight and everyone here uses their own different little things.

I am primarily melee based. I have Basch set to SELF: BERSERK, so he is always red and slicing through enemies. Vaan, my party leader is for fighting also, but I give him direct assignments instead of just hack away at them. I lso use him for a lot of magic. Ashe is my long bow and mage. She kills all ariel enemies by herself and when I am fighting bosses and Marks I ususually end up switching to her to utilize her full knowledge of magic.

As for quickening. I rarely use them, only when in serious danger for fighting a mark or boss. And ive only summoned twice, once to see the summon, and the other because I wanted to run, but ended up dying anyway.

I'm just curious to how everyone else kill stuff.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Keep It Moving Posted at: 12:49 Jan23 2007 Post ID: 1314004
Keep It Moving
+
+
I do the same thing with Basch, I have him set up with the gambits Self: Haste, Self: Bravery, Self: Status = Bravery ~ Berserk, With those statuses ontop of berserk, Basch will be doing his attacks at 3x the normal speed and get an additional 30% attack bonus ontop of the attack bonus that berserk already gives.

All of my characters know all of the magic, but I use Penelo as my mage, I equip her with a Glacial Staff, White Robes, and a Golden Skull cap, When she uses a Blizzaga spell on an ememy that is weak to it, she does 9999 damage. On an enemy that isnt weak to it, it will deal around 5000 damage.

I have the gambit Foe: Flying ~ Blizzaga on everyone, so they can all hit flying enemies. I never use Quickenings or Espers.
Xbox Live Gamertag = Keep It Moving
Currently Playing : Pokemon Pearl, Odin Sphere, Bioshock, Halo 3
Pokemon FC: 4725-4757-7759

Riku994 Posted at: 14:06 Jan23 2007 Post ID: 1314047
Riku994
+
+
I have everyone based all around, and I rarely use status enhancing spells... I use quickenings A LOT and I haven't run into a boss(that isnt optional) that i had to go back and train to beat.

Good bye everyone, it's been fun!

Special thanks to ED_, superman4u, and Cross Stinger

Credit for the Siggy goes to shadow slayer
bbtheboy Posted at: 19:28 Jan24 2007 Post ID: 1316575
bbtheboy
+
+
I really dont have a own personal fighting style, because I just always go an all out attack and I only use bonus spells such as protect, shell, bubble, ect. for only boss fights and I just keep everyone with there own attack was, like Fran with bow, and the rest with melee weapons, but since Fran is with a bow and stays back she is also my spell caster to cast the bonus spells.
cheating101 Posted at: 16:27 Jan26 2007 Post ID: 1320241
cheating101
+
+
My new thing (that everyone has full Quickenings, is to slide my main 3 out and throw in my back-ups to use quickening, then revert back to main 3 with magic still.
mmccleary2001 Posted at: 22:59 Jan28 2007 Post ID: 1325527
mmccleary2001
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My strategy is ultimate tank, equip Basch with excalibur, magepower shishak, maximillion, and bubble belt. have my other 2, Fran and Ashe, cast berserk, hastega, protecga, shellga, bravery, and lure. Basch becomes nearly indestructible and can pummel almost any enemy in 2-3 attacks. I used this combo against Yiazmat, but i substituted excalibur with masamune, only because excalibur heals Yiazmat. Also I set a Ally hp < 70% curaja gambit to keep him alive.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close