Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy XII

I need help

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Lord Vann Posted at: 18:41 Jan06 2009 Post ID: 2514769
Lord Vann
Post Likes: 0
+
+
**** i reilied on blizzard helpful when fighting the mimic queen it's easy just kepp casting blizzard oh i recommend that vann gets the higest level an steal more items too have more gil oh and give vann the iron sword the only good blade till he gets something better Thumbs UpThumbs Up

« Last edited by Lord Vann on Jan 6th 2009 »
Final Fantasy Xii
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
roadkillman997 Posted at: 15:03 Apr20 2009 Post ID: 2603774
roadkillman997
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 06-Jan-2009 Lord Vann said:**** i reilied on blizzard helpful when fighting the mimic queen it's easy just kepp casting blizzard oh i recommend that vann gets the higest level an steal more items too have more gil oh and give vann the iron sword the only good blade till he gets something better Thumbs UpThumbs Up
yah umm, they have really already covered that... Evil either way you should use blizzard throughout that lv. and steal ALOT throughout the game...after 50 steals you get a character in the sky pirate's den and after 100 techincks you get another one =] it helps.Thumbs UpSmile
[email protected], IM

g33k said: *points out to SS64 that Abby, is in Paki so his house may very well go BOOM*

[center]sig by Craizen&PBO|avy-Yogi_bear
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close