Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy XII

Elder...something

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Vasco Posted at: 19:02 Jan25 2008 Post ID: 2091888
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
Post Likes: 7
+
+
I have seen several guides talking about the elder wyrm in the sohan cave palace but they never tell exactely how to find him. All my characters are above lv 50 and I have already defeated 9 espers but I can't find this wyrm. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE??

« Last edited by Youkou on Mar 10th 2008 »

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
gamespro Posted at: 19:16 Jan25 2008 Post ID: 2091900
gamespro
Post Likes: 0
+
+
You must be talking about the Hell Wyrm the Elder Wyrm is in the Golmore Jungle. The Hell Wyrm is located in the sochen cave palace but in order to unlock the door you must unlock it by using a certain path in the destiny's area there and you must get the key for the door from the Vyraal hunt. You need to be around lvl 80 before you have a chance to beat the Hell Wyrm. There will be 4 doors leading around in a circle you will need to go through to unlock the door. The N door, S door, W door and E door. You have to start from the east door but you have to start from the outside approaching it from the east. Then from the E door go SW to the South door, then you must go NW to the W door, then NE to the N door and then SE back to the E door. If you have done this right you will hear the door in the area that leads to the room where the Hell Wyrm is unlock. Its best if you waited because usually you would be around lvl 50 when you get to Archades the 1st time and aswell as needing to be on a higher lvl you also need to have the best equipment and you don't have access to it at that point in the game.

« Last edited by gamespro on Jan 25th 2008 »

sig by Vasco
PSN ID: M-a-s-a-m-u-n-e
Vasco Posted at: 13:24 Jan26 2008 Post ID: 2092488
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
Post Likes: 7
+
+
Thanks a lot for your help. I said that all my characters are above lv 50 but 3 of them are in lv84 and I have already passed the last mission so I hope I can defeat him.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
gamespro Posted at: 15:02 Jan26 2008 Post ID: 2092598
gamespro
Post Likes: 0
+
+
No problem but its best if you have all 6 of your characters on a high lvl so that if the 3 characters you normally use are ko'd you can switch to the other ones.

sig by Vasco
PSN ID: M-a-s-a-m-u-n-e
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close