Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fire Emblem

Favorite Character

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
lillianya Posted at: 15:37 Apr27 2005 Post ID: 143815
lillianya
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Of the three lords, I have the best luck with Hector, theen Eliwood and then Lyn. But I've found that if I get them to level 20 and then upgrade then and get them to level 20 a second time then they really kick butt! It just takes a lot of patience to get them that high. You guys should really check out www.gametalk.com and www.talesofmystery.com if you want a really good forum about FE. It's much more involved there than it is here.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
gamer6592 Posted at: 18:17 May01 2005 Post ID: 149144
gamer6592
+
+
I want to level my Hector and Eliwood but they just die too easily. I'm on chapter 26 and my Hector is level 9 and my Eliwood is level ten and neither of them will take the thing to upgrade them.
So the little worm has come to die.
gamer6592 Posted at: 22:13 May04 2005 Post ID: 152453
gamer6592
+
+
YYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! I just got in a fight with someone with Hector and he became level 10 and I used a heaven seal (or whatever it's called) and he became a great lord and he's MUCH better!!!!!!!! He looks awesome too!
gamer6592 Posted at: 18:29 May05 2005 Post ID: 153164
gamer6592
+
+
How come when I used the power up on my Hector right when he became lv. 10 and it worked but when I tried it on my Eliwood (who's been at level ten for a long time) it didn't work?
lillianya Posted at: 01:09 May06 2005 Post ID: 153360
lillianya
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If you are playing Eliwood's game then he won't level up until after the Cog of Destiny chapter and he Athos is the one who will give him a Heaven Seal to do it. Plus, and I can't say this enough but build up your 3 lords! Max them out at level 20 BEFORE you upgrade them. Trust me, they will be so awesome if you do. They really are very strong if you just let them get as much experience as you can. On a side note, all 3 lords look pretty cool when they upgrade.
gamer6592 Posted at: 21:54 May10 2005 Post ID: 158676
gamer6592
+
+
AWESOME!!! I got Eliwood turned into the knight lord and he is soooooooooooo strong and cool looking!!!
yummyburgers Posted at: 15:45 May11 2005 Post ID: 159256
yummyburgers
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My fave is Sain i think, and Wil. Sain is jst so damn strong and on the last stage Wil annhilated 3 of d morphs wit his killer bow. on stage 16x i played 169 turns goin 2 d arena 2 level evry1 up, its time consumin bt really worth it!
yummyburgers Posted at: 15:46 May11 2005 Post ID: 159258
yummyburgers
Forum GuestMember
+
+
p.s gamer6592, wher did ya get d cool pic?
gamer6592 Posted at: 18:39 May11 2005 Post ID: 159528
gamer6592
+
+
You mean my avatar? Go to the top of the page and look under the Supercheats thing. You should see your screen name. underneath it is four links. Click on the one that says pick avatar and click on which ever one u want.
lillianya Posted at: 02:42 May18 2005 Post ID: 165710
lillianya
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I've found Rath to work out better as my archer simply because he becomes a mounted nomad which is way cool. But I do like Sain and Kent. They are my favorite paladins.
gamer6592 Posted at: 17:08 May18 2005 Post ID: 166322
gamer6592
+
+
Rath didn't work out for me very well. Louise is alot better with a bow than Rath.
gamer6592 Posted at: 19:00 May20 2005 Post ID: 168772
gamer6592
+
+
bump.
foxtrot17 Posted at: 14:27 May24 2005 Post ID: 172997
foxtrot17
Forum GuestMember
+
+
my favorite character is lyn.
she has really good luck and gets alot of critical hits.
the only thing that she sux in is HP
lillianya Posted at: 03:15 Jun03 2005 Post ID: 188637
lillianya
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If you take the time to build up Nino she works out just awesome! She has mad skills! For me my favorites are Hector, Nino, Farina, Florina, Serra, and Karel.
Whitelion Posted at: 16:33 Jul01 2005 Post ID: 232683
Whitelion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think that my both thieves are a crap, they are so weak and because of that the never harm no one with a normal hit or a critical hit.... I think That the best character ever is Rebecca, upgrade her and give her a silver bow and... Surprise you got a Super Sniper!! I also think that Jaffar fights great!!!
i do not have an sp Posted at: 22:49 Jul01 2005 Post ID: 233099
i do not have an sp
Forum GuestMember
+
+
harken rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 02:32 Jul11 2005 Post ID: 252367
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 15-Apr-2005 gamer6592 said:My hector SUCKS!!!!!!!!
That's practically an oxymoron....you have to get really bad gains for Hector of all characters so be bad. He's amazing, practically better than Oswin in the first chapter you get him (where he's like 10 levels lower).

My favs? I really like lots of the characters.....Lowen (because he likes to eat), Rebecca (because she's so sweet), and Hector (so brutally honest).

My strongest character is usually Florina or Hector, although once I had Eliwood at 1/1 with everything but resistance over 20, and in line to max everything ... 0_o and no stat up items either. Eliwood has average gains in everything though, so with luck (and rng manipulation ^_^) it's easy to get uber-stats with him. And it's equally easy to get terrible ones (like 9 strength at 20/0 or something). I had trouble preventing Florina from killing everything on her own at the end when archers decided it would be funny to go for florina every turn (0 with like 8% accuracy >_>) and she was carrying a spear or something. Hector is just a powerhouse, although I'd like to see a higher Speed cap (then again, with Hector's stats you can't really ask for anything >_<). Fiora worked really well and I never used Farina, but they'd be top characters too.....oh, and Prissy, while not in the same league as Florina, was able to kill stuff left and right as well.
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
Cylun Posted at: 16:20 Jul11 2005 Post ID: 253234
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My eliwood got every single thing capped, except for resistance, which was one point away from capping(well, I didn't cap body and move because only merlinus can do that). I gave him the uber spear and the best swords available. Needless to say, he is virtualy invincible in LA.
I am Cylun. May your life be easy and your future ripe.
Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 16:18 Jul12 2005 Post ID: 255435
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol, you could practically kill the dragon with that. plus supports. that would be awesome ^_^

what are the gains of the uber spear?
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
abhi_gen_male Posted at: 08:26 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 260255
abhi_gen_male
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I like Seth, Kyle, Forde, Duessel, Franz and all the knights..
Tatana Kucharova is SOOOO SEXY!!!!
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close