Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
God of War

The Movie!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
roadkillers Posted at: 13:01 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 304719
roadkillers
Forum GuestBanned
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Its coming to the big screen!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
littleblackwhiteboy Posted at: 13:05 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 304726
littleblackwhiteboy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
what is
don't hate the playa hate the game.join team ozzo,roozo,firestorm,and the soon to be best clan on super cheats game guru empire join or be vanquished be us.friends:ozkid,PS freebie:oz,brunsey,rooku,pyro,missy luver:^)
saviorofthejedi Posted at: 13:28 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 304778
saviorofthejedi
Forum GuestMember
+
+
a little common sense will tell you that. when?
I HAVE BEEN REBUILT, STRONGER, FASTER, MORE INTLLEGENT THAN BEFORE!! JOIN WHATDOYOUKNOW.2FORTUNE.COM AND http://s14.invisionfree.com/Sports_Tribute CONTACT ME AT: [email protected]
littleblackwhiteboy Posted at: 13:32 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 304785
littleblackwhiteboy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i have no common sense and how do the make a god of war movie thats crazy
don't hate the playa hate the game.join team ozzo,roozo,firestorm,and the soon to be best clan on super cheats game guru empire join or be vanquished be us.friends:ozkid,PS freebie:oz,brunsey,rooku,pyro,missy luver:^)
roadkillers Posted at: 19:05 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305450
roadkillers
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Well I just read on a site that Universal has rights to make the movie so thats all for now.
saviorofthejedi Posted at: 19:54 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305564
saviorofthejedi
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ah, i hope they will make it a movie.
I HAVE BEEN REBUILT, STRONGER, FASTER, MORE INTLLEGENT THAN BEFORE!! JOIN WHATDOYOUKNOW.2FORTUNE.COM AND http://s14.invisionfree.com/Sports_Tribute CONTACT ME AT: [email protected]
roadkillers Posted at: 09:16 Aug01 2005 Post ID: 306619
roadkillers
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Well I think they'll make it but it might be a couple of years like mabey in 2007 or mabey even 2008.
saviorofthejedi Posted at: 20:49 Aug01 2005 Post ID: 308133
saviorofthejedi
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah, thats sucks though. Doom is coming out in the fall
Bam Bam Boom Posted at: 21:00 Aug01 2005 Post ID: 308143
Bam Bam Boom
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
omg there making another video game movie i hate those they suck mostly cuz u cant make a movie that has like 10 bosses its like makeing a movie of zelda. you can make a movie into a video game but u cant just make a video game a movie.
If u love ill date u if u hate me ill get my shot gun and shoot u. T.I mike jones 50 cent greenday sean paul eminem ludicris lil-jon trillvill
saviorofthejedi Posted at: 22:16 Aug01 2005 Post ID: 308332
saviorofthejedi
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i think the opposite of you. movie based games are WAY too short
gamefan06 Posted at: 01:26 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 308697
gamefan06
Forum GuestMember
+
+
True. But some are REALLY AWESOME! Look at the Lord of the Rings games. Or the upcoming King Kong game. LOTR was short, but awesome! But not all movies based off of games are nececcarily bad. They are usually okay. But the upcoming movies of god of war(?), splinter cell, doom, metroid(whenever that'll be, they bought the rights ages ago), and possibly halo(being fought over by two studios right now), could be AWESOME!
Add me to these Wi-Fi games and e-mail me at [email protected] if you do!!

Metroid Prime Hunters
FC: 3436-7171-2301
Name: gamefan06

Animal Crossing Wild World
Friend Code:1160-3850-1413
Name:Kenny
Town:Lumina
roadkillers Posted at: 12:59 Aug03 2005 Post ID: 312499
roadkillers
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Ya GOW is going to be cool in a movie version. Mortal Kombats a awsome game and an awsome movie for being made in 1994.
iknowalot Posted at: 01:56 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 319027
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 02-Aug-2005 gamefan06 said:True. But some are REALLY AWESOME! Look at the Lord of the Rings games. Or the upcoming King Kong game. LOTR was short, but awesome! But not all movies based off of games are nececcarily bad. They are usually okay. But the upcoming movies of god of war(?), splinter cell, doom, metroid(whenever that'll be, they bought the rights ages ago), and possibly halo(being fought over by two studios right now), could be AWESOME!
I hate LOTR movies. Read the books and you'll know why. After you read the books you'll get addicted to Tolkien's works and you'll have to read all the stuff Tolkien wrote based on the mythology.

A God Of War movie sounds like it will suck, almost as much as a Halo movie. Mortal Kombat movies were pretty corny :P
South Park, Charmed, Buffy The Vampire Slayer / Angel, Tru Calling, Family Guy, TrippingTheRift, FreeForAll, Futurama, Jackass, Lost, That 70's Show, Celebrity Deathmatch
littleblackwhiteboy Posted at: 02:32 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 319087
littleblackwhiteboy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 06-Aug-2005 iknowalot said:I hate LOTR movies. Read the books and you'll know why. After you read the books you'll get addicted to Tolkien's works and you'll have to read all the stuff Tolkien wrote based on the mythology.

A God Of War movie sounds like it will suck, almost as much as a Halo movie. Mortal Kombat movies were pretty corny :P
i think the very same
god_of_war_rocks Posted at: 16:31 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 320733
god_of_war_rocks
Forum GuestMember
+
+
LOTR sucks ***! all books and films should be crushed burned and nuked 1000's of times! movie based games are far to short... spider-man games sucked. but to be honest i have never seen a game based movie... but i think anything to do with god of war has gotta be gud.
god of war rocks! ne1 who dosnt think so............ see my complaints department
roadkillers Posted at: 19:36 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 321114
roadkillers
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
The movies going to be good it has to be and yes mortal kombat is corny cauyse it was an old movie but a new one is coming out and it aint corny and i aint no hick.
iknowalot Posted at: 23:51 Aug07 2005 Post ID: 323913
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 06-Aug-2005 god_of_war_rocks said:LOTR sucks ***! all books and films should be crushed burned and nuked 1000's of times! movie based games are far to short... spider-man games sucked. but to be honest i have never seen a game based movie... but i think anything to do with god of war has gotta be gud.
Read the 20 Tolkien books based on the mythology and tell me that. In fact, just read one of them, and tell me that.

Ok, sorry back on topic.
South Park, Charmed, Buffy The Vampire Slayer / Angel, Tru Calling, Family Guy, TrippingTheRift, FreeForAll, Futurama, Jackass, Lost, That 70's Show, Celebrity Deathmatch
roadkillers Posted at: 09:38 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 324436
roadkillers
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
I wounder what there going to rate the movie. What do you guys think?
god_of_war_rocks Posted at: 14:06 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 325229
god_of_war_rocks
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i bet it'll get a bad rating, because unless you've played the game you wont understand it. all mi m8s who have the game h8ed it 2 begin wit. now they got it they love it
god of war rocks! ne1 who dosnt think so............ see my complaints department
iknowalot Posted at: 18:16 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 325917
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What do you mean by "bad" rating? Well, they're no doubt gonna rate it 'R'.
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close