Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
God of War

Need help from RoadKiller man

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

DaveMagneticControl Posted at: 18:13 Jan27 2006 Post ID: 639615
DaveMagneticControl
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Please mr help me with god of war. I am stuck on the rooftops of athens and there is a puny human who won`t lower the f.....g bridge now the great davos would gladly get across and kill him but i can`t jump that far. also when you go downstairs there is a door with a benevelont presence behind it but it won`t open and a giant crossbow pointing the wrong way. help me deal with this roadkillers and you will be thanked by the magnetic area controller.

regards Dave
PEACE
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Aeshma Posted at: 18:31 Jan27 2006 Post ID: 639640
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
I doubt that roadkiller will be able to help you, since he isn't allowed to come on supercheats anymore from his parents.

So I hope someone else can help you.
goldberg3971 Posted at: 18:55 Jan27 2006 Post ID: 639674
goldberg3971
+
+
I don't play the game lots anymore and I think you just have to shoot the guy with the arrows thats near the bridge.
roadkillers Posted at: 22:30 Feb05 2006 Post ID: 661581
roadkillers
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Im sorry man, Umm this may be so late but you have to get down from the roof tops and go in the other direction right before going to the rooftops. Then you have to do a little puzzle which is really easy (if you need help with it then ask again but I doubt you will sine this topic is old) and then you get the weapon electricity. Then you go back and shoot the electricity at him. Hope this helped if you didnt find it yet and im very sorry.
rs_lord Posted at: 16:58 Feb06 2006 Post ID: 663010
rs_lord
+
+
i cant remember a puzzle but yea i just thought dirty and killed the guy and it worked lol
Opinion is a bioch ; O
Dragonking29 Posted at: 19:47 Feb06 2006 Post ID: 663436
Dragonking29
Forum GuestMember
+
+
This may also be a little late but here it goes: first you put the giant cross bow on a little platform and pull the lever behind it. Next pull the crossbow off then pull the same lever again. then keep on repeating those two steps untill it is facing the right direction.
Hope this helps.
Like cool stuff? join my team the dragon kingdom. Also join my site at : http://www.forumsvibe.com/dragonsnest/
martypartycoocoo Posted at: 12:16 Feb15 2006 Post ID: 684254
martypartycoocoo
+
+
Here is what you do, if you are facing the wimp who will not pull the lever,turn to the right and go get Zeus's Fury{lightning bolts you can throw]come back,chunk a couple of bolts at the scared dude. Go drag the crossbow to the platform,pull the lever,pull it OFF of the switch,pullthe switch,push the crossbow back on the platform,pull the lever,drag the weapon to the middle of the room and fire it. Hope this helps.
I've played resident evil 1,2,3, and am almost finished with 4. Nothing is cooler than turning off the lights and getting submerged in these games!
Team Groudon Posted at: 14:52 Feb20 2006 Post ID: 696306
Team Groudon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have completed this you have to drag the big bow arrow down to the layer were theres a big wooden door, also on the floor theres a big thing that spins left and right, to make it goto the left you pull the lever, well place the big bow arrow on the big plate, make sure you have already pulled the lever to make it goto the left once, now once you place it on the plate goto the lever and move it once then it should face the correct way toward the door, once thats down fire it at the door, then go inside and talk to Lord Zues, he gives you Zue's Fury then exit the door, and you have to kill the 4 guys on top of the roof as your leaving once you kill the 4 the blocked door is unblocked. Good Luck!
-> -> -> http://www.totalcheats.com/register.php <- <- <-
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 05:00 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 732690
Aeon-Flux
Post Likes: 97
+
+
^ Took the words out of my mouth.
gogobananas Posted at: 05:02 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 732693
gogobananas
+
+
On 11-Mar-2006 Aeon-Flux said:^ Took the words out of my mouth.
Considering you ARE Team Groudon Im not surprised.
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 05:06 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 732701
Aeon-Flux
Post Likes: 97
+
+
^ Are you following me or something? I don't like it that your following me around.

And have you ever played GoW?
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close