Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
God of War

The attacking Hydra.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
annabel Posted at: 17:18 Apr29 2006 Post ID: 807030
annabel
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Remember those three Hydra that seem tto regenerate their health? I killed the first two, But I need massive help on the third one, He can regenerate health, And when I what him up against the pole he gets hurt a little, But in the end I can't properly kill him, What's the best strategy to do so? Sorry about this, I only got the game yesterday.
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
goldberg3971 Posted at: 17:34 Apr29 2006 Post ID: 807039
goldberg3971
+
+
Old game. I think I should remember this, but not a lot. You go up that middle pole and start fighting him until he's groggy. Then a mini-game icon will pop up. Press the button, play the mini-game. I think you have to win 5 times to win. And then when you win, the middle Hydra has a pole through its head.
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 17:49 Apr29 2006 Post ID: 807051
Aeon-Flux
Post Likes: 97
+
+
Well if you say it the correct way...

You climb up the robes that have been put together like a net, anyways you get up there and then you attack fast, move quickly out of the way when he goes to bite you, and press the correct buttons to use the electric bolts(ain't for sure what its called) anyways once you beat him down they will help you kill him(not mini games!) they will apoint certain buttons on his head get close to him and press one of the correct buttons given, press repeadly and you will drive his head into the pole. Once done enough times you will slam his head into it and it will snap off taking the Hydra to the ground(It dies instantly.)
the_cool_one Posted at: 17:54 Apr29 2006 Post ID: 807058
the_cool_one
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 29-Apr-2006 Aeon-Flux said:Well if you say it the correct way...

You climb up the robes that have been put together like a net, anyways you get up there and then you attack fast, move quickly out of the way when he goes to bite you, and press the correct buttons to use the electric bolts(ain't for sure what its called) anyways once you beat him down they will help you kill him(not mini games!) they will apoint certain buttons on his head get close to him and press one of the correct buttons given, press repeadly and you will drive his head into the pole. Once done enough times you will slam his head into it and it will snap off taking the Hydra to the ground(It dies instantly.)
Yeah thats it.
Do you like Pokemon/Netbattle/Art? Then you should join here http://s3.invisionfree.com/darkanoxforum.
annabel Posted at: 20:50 Apr29 2006 Post ID: 807253
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes, But I click O rapidly yet I end up getting slammed into the pole instead.

EDIT: Ok I'm past that, But there is a part now where you have to jump on these pannels, I get on the smallest one yet double jump won't get to the next shortest, How is a way to get past this?
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Aeon-Flux Posted at: 11:59 Apr30 2006 Post ID: 807917
Aeon-Flux
+
+
OK, If you are talking about right after defeating the Hydra and getting inside to get the kep the guy had but the Hydra ate, that means you walked up the blocks and jumped on that ledge whicg should led you to a robe you can slide down to get to another place... (Were are you actually at?)
annabel Posted at: 17:12 Apr30 2006 Post ID: 808278
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
After you beat the three trolls in athens. I always seem to get to the first plateform to try and jump up to get to the next one, Yet even with double jump I can't get to the second shortest plateform.

Aeon-Flux Posted at: 19:32 Apr30 2006 Post ID: 808440
Aeon-Flux
+
+
Oh, The boxes they are setting on you can bust them. Attack the boxes, theres 1 on 2 different stacks I believe.
annabel Posted at: 20:21 Apr30 2006 Post ID: 808501
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks, For the last bit of help I need, After you see the god of war, I ran left, Now I'm stuck with these huge bull/man people and they keep on coming forever!

goldberg3971 Posted at: 20:55 Apr30 2006 Post ID: 808532
goldberg3971
+
+
You mean when you're stuck in a cave type of place with the minotaurs? I think you attack one of them and they land on a platform, run real fast to the lever, and pull it. I haven't played in months so it's a blur.
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 18:46 May02 2006 Post ID: 810624
Aeon-Flux
+
+
o_O I will have to replay the game to know what you are meaning, What was before that?
annabel Posted at: 03:57 May03 2006 Post ID: 810951
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I ran to this platform, And Kratos said something about how the city would be the God of War's grave. You then had a save point, And a choice of going left or right, I went left.

rs_lord Posted at: 02:43 May04 2006 Post ID: 812018
rs_lord
+
+
i know where u r...umm u have to use meddusas head on them when they r standing on the switch thing on te floor then u just run hard out for the gate until ur out, then continue playing....

ur gonna have problems with this game 0.o
Opinion is a bioch ; O
the_cool_one Posted at: 21:26 May05 2006 Post ID: 813770
the_cool_one
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Are you talking about going into the desert.
Do you like Pokemon/Netbattle/Art? Then you should join here http://s3.invisionfree.com/darkanoxforum.
annabel Posted at: 03:46 May07 2006 Post ID: 815424
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Rs_lord, I am. I try that but when they're on the switch I don't get to the gate in time.

Aeon-Flux Posted at: 14:15 May14 2006 Post ID: 826032
Aeon-Flux
+
+
Are you talking about were theres a crate of logs and you have to get it on the button then quickly slip in the door?
annabel Posted at: 17:56 May14 2006 Post ID: 826311
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah! That's it! But there are to many goddamn enemy's. And no, there are no logs, I try freezing the enemy's on the button, But they get out all too quickly and I can't get to the door.

Aeon-Flux Posted at: 21:27 May14 2006 Post ID: 826509
Aeon-Flux
+
+
Hummm, Try fighting them. Should kill them easily.
goldberg3971 Posted at: 21:42 May14 2006 Post ID: 826521
goldberg3971
+
+
I think you have to use almost all of the Medusa head thing to freeze it for a long time. That's what happened to me.
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 21:59 May14 2006 Post ID: 826536
Aeon-Flux
+
+
I know now. Ok you have to freeze the enemy on the button and quickly to the opened gate before it slams shut.

« Last edited by Aeon-Flux on May 14th 2006 »
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close