Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
God of War

grrr!! stupid freakin hydra!! some1 plz help!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

godzilla2y Posted at: 22:55 Feb10 2007 Post ID: 1358323
godzilla2y
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I just got this game to FINALLY work after my dad and I cleaned out the playstation, but now I'm fighting the main huge hydra whose up on the mast after you kill the two little ones by the harpoon platform in their head... But I'm fighting the big one and every time it goes into minigame mode and you get to the "0 pressing part" to continuously tap it, he just ends upstayin where he is, then towards the end, then I go flying backwards... I have been trying to kill this idiot for like two hours now please someone help! lol
I have just implanted a stick of dynamite in your skin. It is now infecting your blood stream. You will spontaneously combust within three seconds. You are stupid for reading this and believing it will happen for it takes atleast ten seconds to read this.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sunith Posted at: 18:35 Feb14 2007 Post ID: 1368829
sunith
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Keep what your pressing o near the botten
Kizzerdrix Posted at: 19:48 Feb23 2007 Post ID: 1392446
Kizzerdrix
+
+
On 10-Feb-2007 godzilla2y said:I just got this game to FINALLY work after my dad and I cleaned out the playstation, but now I'm fighting the main huge hydra whose up on the mast after you kill the two little ones by the harpoon platform in their head... But I'm fighting the big one and every time it goes into minigame mode and you get to the "0 pressing part" to continuously tap it, he just ends upstayin where he is, then towards the end, then I go flying backwards... I have been trying to kill this idiot for like two hours now please someone help! lol
He has 2 attacks. One is his roar, which will knock you off of the mast. Just hold block until he's done with his attack. His other attack is his bite. You CAN'T block this. So either roll to the other end of the platform, or roll behind the mast. At this point, even if you don't have the Blades at level 2, you do have Poseidon's Rage. Wait for it to bite you, as soon as it gets close, hit L2 and shock him. If you're quick enough, you can combo in a [], [], [], [], [], [], []combo. Keep this up until you get the first sequence.

You'll need to mash the O button until you bust his face on the mast. You'll need to beat on this Hydra until you've smashed him into the mast two more times. When the mast is shattered... you'll continue to fight the him for all he's worth. Keep doing it until you stun him. When the O button appears, hit it. You'll climb up his face and stab him in the eye. Hit O again when the next sequence appears.

Now you'll jump off the Hydra's face and free fall for a bit... Mash the O button and drive the mast through his eye. Now you've dropped the first "real" boss.

Ask the Magic 8 Ball anything you like...
Spin the Wheel of Destiny!!!
Ending forums message...You Are Banned!
godzilla2y Posted at: 08:55 Mar18 2007 Post ID: 1445414
godzilla2y
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hmm, thank you everyone, but i found out I wasnt mashing the 0 button enough... now I'm deep into the cliffs of madness and my controller has the [], 0, and X button worn off... triangle is halfway gone.. Thanks for your help though every...2 people...
I have just implanted a stick of dynamite in your skin. It is now infecting your blood stream. You will spontaneously combust within three seconds. You are stupid for reading this and believing it will happen for it takes atleast ten seconds to read this.
yossy666 Posted at: 06:28 Mar27 2007 Post ID: 1466880
yossy666
+
+
The whole hydra/sea bit at the start was a boss? Wow, that was easy. I've only just got to Athens, so I don't know much about the game yet.
i wanna live like james dean, i wanna die a superstar.
---
yossy666 | Komodo | Aaden Foli | 02 Dissociative. | yossy666
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close