Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories

wot du u REALLY think about psp and gta liberty city stories?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

HOMIE2K6 Posted at: 16:32 Aug30 2006 Post ID: 1020193
HOMIE2K6
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
when i first heard about the psp i couldnt wait to get one. Yeah ok it was alright for a couple of days but it really is just crap the graphics in some games are just totally pathetic! ie) nfs:underground rivals - the graphics there are dreadful i my opinion

newayz,
Back on topic;

I think that this gta is the worst game in the whole series stretching right back to even gta1 and london!!! Its hard, boring, not the best graphics but not bad i suppose!!!!!

I cant believe people are willing to spend �40 on this game! seriously ppz - if u havent been stupid enough to buy it already, dont bother coz its not that good!

But thats just my opinion kk? how about you?
[font=Arial][size=20][i][b][u][center][color=yellow][center][b][&*/] Yo Ayeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111 [&*/][/b][/center][/color][/center][/u][/b][/i][/size][/font]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Bloody Baron Posted at: 14:31 Sep01 2006 Post ID: 1023043
Bloody Baron
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, thats your opinion, thats right BUT these forums are made for people who LIKE the game not CRITICISE IT!.

Anyway i wouldnt say it was worse game in the GTA series, i mean think about it this way:

GTA 3: This was the first GTA released, it had bad graphic's but back then we thought it was lush. The Banshee and Stinger were the two best ever cars in that game and by far the most good looking. Also you couldnt ride bikes in that game or helicoptors.

GTA Vice City: This was the second GTA released, it had fair graphics and you could buy property (Malibu Club) and the cars were amazingly lush such as the Comet. You could also change your clothes as well as you could ride bikes and helicoptors. Might i add the Hunter was easier to control on this game than the third GTA... GTA San Andreas.

GTA San Andreas: This game to me beats them all. You can get Tatoo's, have a Haircut, ride bikes, ride planes etc. You had more choice of what to wear (Binco, Zip, Deich Sachs and Victim). You have territorys to take over, The cheats are awesome (Super punch, Jetpack, Infinate Ammo etc). Also this game is the only game out of all the GTA's that lets you swim AND you could also get muscles and some of the cars are AWESOME, for example the BF injector looks sooo good. Plus they have new cars in the game for a change like the Bullet and the Monster.

GTA Liberty City Stories: This game is a better version of GTA 3 basically. Ok the missions and people are different. But they have added new cars (not as many as GTA San Andreas) But the Hellbanch GT and the Thunderodd are two cars they have made. Also you can ride bikes which is an improvement seeing as they did a better version of GTA 3. But you cant use helicoptors and you cant swim which is a bummer because if you create a game, your suppose to make the sequel to it better.

So yeah i agree and know where your coming from saying it is the worse GTA game. But you are forgetting something. GTA Liberty City Stories has been the only GTA relesed on the PSP console. All the other GTA's were on the PS2 console. The PS2 has more memory space than the PSP which means Rockstar can add more things (such as new cars, bikes etc) to the game. I think that as the PSP has less space than the PS2, Rockstar ran out of space trying to make Liberty City Stories almost the same as GTA 3. Plus they also tried to add new things to the game (as i said new bikes etc). Therefore they couldnt make it any better.

I hope i put things into perspective

Bloody Baron

Former GTA Liberty City Stories Moderator

Eminem: The Legend of Legends
Hints Master Posted at: 00:38 Sep30 2006 Post ID: 1066857
Hints Master
+
+
Liberty City Stories was an entertaining game. I'm glad I bought it.

The graphics were not so great, but for a handheld, give it a break!

I only care about the missions, anyways. Those missions kept me interested in the story-line.

As a matter of fact, I want to go beat it again tonight.

Goodnight.
-Hints Master-

^Sig made by S.O.T.E! Thanks a lot, it looks awesome!

American Multi-Media Cinema
AMC's Mission Statement: "To provide our guests with the the best out-of-home entertainment experience."
goldberg3971 Posted at: 00:50 Sep30 2006 Post ID: 1066861
goldberg3971
+
+
The gay things about the game is that you can't swim and you can't fly planes.
Hints Master Posted at: 11:36 Sep30 2006 Post ID: 1067435
Hints Master
+
+
I agree about the swimming, it does get quite annoying.

I really could care less about the planes, they would be pretty much useless in this game anyways.

-Hints Master-

^Sig made by S.O.T.E! Thanks a lot, it looks awesome!

American Multi-Media Cinema
AMC's Mission Statement: "To provide our guests with the the best out-of-home entertainment experience."
oj2cool4u Posted at: 19:47 Mar03 2007 Post ID: 1410922
oj2cool4u
Forum GuestMember
+
+
any game where u cant swim is pretty gay, i agree. also, the cheats arent that good because they really screw up ur rep. but overall the game is good enough to play for a while, and the psp isnt all that great like i thought it would be, i bought one a while ago and im already selling it.

the psp and Gta LS is ok for some.
OJ2COOL waz here
I am the one owning you all.
Edmonton Oilers Rock!!!!!
rjkilla1331 Posted at: 14:55 Dec13 2007 Post ID: 2030024
rjkilla1331
Forum GuestMember
+
+
[b][/b][i][/i][color=red][/color]the first time i got my psp i thought it was awsome. it was. the graphics are good for a handheld.grand theft auto liberty city stories is an all around kick game. it has just about the same graphics as PS2.
its just an awsome game thers a whole load of stuff you can do on missions, side missions, etc.
the psp and grand theft auto liberty city stories are both greatThumbs UpThumbs UpSmileSmileThumbs UpApplause
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close