Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Rumours Investigation

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
MadBen Posted at: 07:40 Aug04 2005 Post ID: 314551
MadBen
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Iv been playing San Andreas since the day it was realesed, Iv even been through a disc of San Andreas and im on to my Seconed disc because i Have been playing the game non stop that much i actually wore my first disc out. I can tell you that Leather Face i think dont exist, For the amount of time iv been playing the game i should have spotted him months ago if he was in the game! I have recently seen a pic of BigFoot. Though iv never seen that either. But the person that took the snapshot seemed to be in a middle of Beat The **** mission when it appeared. The pic looks real no defecting of it at all and blended in the surroundings of the game ok. UFOs you only have to stand on top of mount chilliad to see them fly over towards San Fierro direction, Iv never seen a phone in nowhere. And Body bags is true its just the matter of finding the exact where abouts of them.

smash champ Posted at: 09:28 Aug04 2005 Post ID: 314688
smash champ
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 04-Aug-2005 MadBen said:Iv been playing San Andreas since the day it was realesed, Iv even been through a disc of San Andreas and im on to my Seconed disc because i Have been playing the game non stop that much i actually wore my first disc out. I can tell you that Leather Face i think dont exist, For the amount of time iv been playing the game i should have spotted him months ago if he was in the game! I have recently seen a pic of BigFoot. Though iv never seen that either. But the person that took the snapshot seemed to be in a middle of Beat The **** mission when it appeared. The pic looks real no defecting of it at all and blended in the surroundings of the game ok. UFOs you only have to stand on top of mount chilliad to see them fly over towards San Fierro direction, Iv never seen a phone in nowhere. And Body bags is true its just the matter of finding the exact where abouts of them.
i have seen that bigfoot picture too it is a fake. i have been playing gta sa since it came out but have only just started looking for leatherface a few weeks now. you will hardly ever run into him if youre not looking for him. i have not seen him yet but the time has to be between 16:00 and 05:00 and has to be raining. strangely i was in the country side and it started raining at the exact time it hit 16:00 which is why i think the rain is more of a indication to tell you that leatherface is waiting
''remember to keep yourself alive. nothing is more important than that'' Afeni Shakur.
MadBen Posted at: 06:30 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 319458
MadBen
+
+
On 04-Aug-2005 smash champ said:1. no
2. maybe
3. no(rockstar said it was fake)
4. yes(theres a bobcat nearby)
5. no(there jus passanger planes in the air, but rockstar made them lights to save disk space)
re passanger planes as just lights as highlighted in rumour 5 there. Your saying a passanger plane can actually fly that fast? may i remind that them lights do fly as fast as a hydra. So if a passanger jumbo plane can fly as fast as a hydra with only just the lights visable to save space on a disc can you explane why iv been seeing a jumbo plane at one piece not just the lights cruising to its destaination. If you cant identifi the lights then to me There UFOs Unidentified Flying Objects. Unless you can identifi it its a UFO.

MadBen Posted at: 06:41 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 319468
MadBen
+
+
On 04-Aug-2005 smash champ said:i have seen that bigfoot picture too it is a fake. i have been playing gta sa since it came out but have only just started looking for leatherface a few weeks now. you will hardly ever run into him if youre not looking for him. i have not seen him yet but the time has to be between 16:00 and 05:00 and has to be raining. strangely i was in the country side and it started raining at the exact time it hit 16:00 which is why i think the rain is more of a indication to tell you that leatherface is waiting
i never said big foot is a fake its possible to see bigfoot in certain missions like that one called Beat The **** where the snapshot i seen was taken from. I am saying that leatherface is a fake. Unlike bigfoot. Leatherface would have to be hideing somewhere in one of them log cabins if he did exist in the game and would be easier to find than bigfoot. As with bigfoot he would spawn every now and again during MISSIONS "not in free roam mode". Also That pic of bigfoot taken dureing the Beat the **** mission wasnt the only pic i have seen of the beast. I have also seen a pic of bigfoot takeing a **** up against a tree looking at whoever took the picture. So if theres more than on diferrent pic of bigfoot taken then he must exist. I have never seen any pictures at all of leather face just rumours that hes there and thats all they are. So far no one has been able to prove that leather face exist but a few people have proved that bigfoot is in there by more than one pic i have seen

ti Posted at: 11:44 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 319935
ti
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I been trying to bust all these myths about leatherface and bigfoot and i recently just found somebody with a chainsaw in the wheelchair at fisherslagoon so i got out my rocket launcher and shoot the dude with it then i went to go check it out and he was gone so i went to walk up the hill and when i turned around boom there he was and he killed me with one blow of his chainsaw and that was the only time i had ever seen him. OH yeah bigfoot and jaws aren't in the game
craig_m Posted at: 11:55 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 319954
craig_m
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If this topic is going to be about leatherface then i'll have to close it
iknowalot Posted at: 22:50 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 321423
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
All this is fake. Don't you think that if it was real then someone would've already found it ALL out? And I do mean ALL of them.
South Park, Charmed, Buffy The Vampire Slayer / Angel, Tru Calling, Family Guy, TrippingTheRift, FreeForAll, Futurama, Jackass, Lost, That 70's Show, Celebrity Deathmatch
roadkillers Posted at: 20:17 Aug07 2005 Post ID: 323503
roadkillers
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
It is real but we are not allowed to tell you because there might be some really young kids.
iknowalot Posted at: 23:34 Aug07 2005 Post ID: 323875
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Exactly. And Rockstar is blaming the guy who made the Hot Coffee cheat, not some dude in Ireland. They are now remaking the game and are going to sell it again as the rating "M."

Also, don't post something with all caps, because it is considered flaming. Hope I didn't scare you away, welcome to the SC. Smile
South Park, Charmed, Buffy The Vampire Slayer / Angel, Tru Calling, Family Guy, TrippingTheRift, FreeForAll, Futurama, Jackass, Lost, That 70's Show, Celebrity Deathmatch
craig_m Posted at: 07:41 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 324328
craig_m
Forum GuestMember
+
+
big smoke06 please don't type in capitals its harder for people to read (posts deleted)
coolkid10 Posted at: 08:23 Aug10 2005 Post ID: 329950
coolkid10
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'v never seen any of these guys.But one guy said he was being chased by a t-rex!
iknowalot Posted at: 21:39 Aug10 2005 Post ID: 331847
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol, that's definetely fake.
kuramamokunen Posted at: 23:12 Aug11 2005 Post ID: 334907
kuramamokunen
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Today I tried every place to look for leatherface, and at two places I heard a chainsaw(not mine), but didn't see a pigsy. I think he's in the game though, so I'll keep looking. He might only be at the places on certain days.
ice_cold_killa Posted at: 00:11 Aug12 2005 Post ID: 335058
ice_cold_killa
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 11-Aug-2005 kuramamokunen said:Today I tried every place to look for leatherface, and at two places I heard a chainsaw(not mine), but didn't see a pigsy. I think he's in the game though, so I'll keep looking. He might only be at the places on certain days.
he only comes out when its raining, between the time of 16:00 and 05:00 and there's more than those 2 places to find him.
craig_m Posted at: 03:47 Aug12 2005 Post ID: 335228
craig_m
Forum GuestMember
+
+
duplicate topic

-closed-
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread: