Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

cheating

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

fox9704 Posted at: 17:45 Dec25 2004 Post ID: 44718
fox9704
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
is anyoes san andreas messed up because of cheating? and i know it asks me if i want to save with cheays but even when i take my memeroy card out, it still malfunctions and i just got a refurbished ps2. can anyone help?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
eyeinthesky43 Posted at: 20:35 Dec25 2004 Post ID: 44745
eyeinthesky43
Forum GuestMember
+
+
There have been lots of posts regarding cheats possibly messing up your game but I don't think that's the case because I have used cheats all throughout the game on all the GTA's and all of them work just fine. So it may be the game that has problems I don't know.
http://phpbb-host.com <--- Free phpBB forum hosting. You can get your own forum within seconds for free.
fox9704 Posted at: 14:33 Dec27 2004 Post ID: 45136
fox9704
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah i think it might be ecause of Scratches on the disk. ive heard of cases where scratches ruin the disk.
K-9 Posted at: 05:19 Dec29 2004 Post ID: 45613
K-9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
its a very strange thing this i've warned many people but we learn by our mistakes i used less than 500 cheats on my way to completing the game i left odd jobs etc out cos i wanted to cum bk to them saved the game basked in the glory boastin and things when i went to play it again it refused to load its better without cheats anyway
only god can judge me
seksibabykat Posted at: 11:47 Dec29 2004 Post ID: 45703
seksibabykat
+
+
Seeing as this is about cheating, can anybody tell me whether GTA:VC cheats work on SA? Because there are rumours that they do. Any answers?
minibigfoot Posted at: 12:27 Dec29 2004 Post ID: 45718
minibigfoot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah they all work on san andreas like the weapons cheats work police cheat work only some dont work

Aamerica horse with no name = ive been thought the desert on a horse with no name it felt good to be out of the rain in the desert you can rember your name because there arnt no one to give you pain la la la la la la LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA after two day in the desert sun my skin begane to turn red
my gang

,me,eedledeedle, Mr.Sparkle,matty dawkins,big smoke,oober,certified gangster,RICH95419, GT4 Maxie,luckyluke
Cool_Kid Posted at: 18:23 Dec29 2004 Post ID: 45915
Cool_Kid
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yo K-9 i have used WAY more then that and when i failed the last story line mission becuaze my car got cought in some thing and i lost the fire truck when i went bak to load it it said that load failed and now restarting game.
Check out my site http://www.freewebs.com/hamburgler/ still under HEAVY CONSTRUCTION
K-9 Posted at: 05:20 Dec30 2004 Post ID: 46232
K-9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i know man it sucks propa my mate used loads and still loads fine, officially he completed the game before me but he didnt and thats what does my head in most i prefer doin it without cheats anyway.
BEWARE OF CHEATS people think im lying but i swear i aint
only god can judge me
eyeinthesky43 Posted at: 10:17 Dec30 2004 Post ID: 46269
eyeinthesky43
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well I wont believe that cheats screw up the game till it happens to me. I'm not saying any of you are liers but I have always used cheats and haven't had a problem. Maybe I just got lucky or something.
http://phpbb-host.com <--- Free phpBB forum hosting. You can get your own forum within seconds for free.
Cool_Kid Posted at: 11:12 Dec30 2004 Post ID: 46288
Cool_Kid
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ya same with me eyeinthesky but then when that happend to me or some thing i didn't know what to do but i'm thinking that i got it the day before it was supposed to come out so it mite just be the new versions that cheats don't do any thing to them
Check out my site http://www.freewebs.com/hamburgler/ still under HEAVY CONSTRUCTION
K-9 Posted at: 05:49 Dec31 2004 Post ID: 46801
K-9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
look people i aint have no need to lie to you about wot happened to me yeah theres no point but the only reason i keep goin on about it is cos it will **** you off if it does happen why would i lie i've completed it 3 times man (still aint reached 100% but that gamers guides locations are messed up for photo ops)
its like i said it may be a random thing cos my mate used loads and didnt have any problems
only god can judge me
250exboy Posted at: 20:48 Dec31 2004 Post ID: 47041
250exboy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah I think that happened to me because I can't get passed 98.40%.I just started a new game and am trying it again without cheating.
Yes........................I have that quad.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close