Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

message for eyeinthesky43 and anybody alse

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

minibigfoot Posted at: 12:16 Jan04 2005 Post ID: 49172
minibigfoot
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
eyeinthesky43 do you know that cheat disc you have why dont you put the cheat in that gets all horse shoes and oyesters and all that stuff so you get 100% done so you get to go in the gun shop in sub-urban for those who dont know what the gun shop is heres what it is about Obtain weapon: Snooker ball in a sock.
-------------------
You must have completed the game 100% for this weapon.
Go to any Sub-Urban shop and take a sniper rifle. Look into the mirror in the shop to find the

hidden Ammunation shop. The owner will only be in the shop if you have 100% completion. Aim at the

targets on the wall and shoot them. The owner will ask you if you want use the real shooting range.

Reply positive (press right on the directional pad) and 'Sub-Urban Shooting Range' will appear in

the corner of your screen. The screen will fade out and then when it fades back in you will be in

the shooting range. Behind you is a door leading back to the main ammunation shop. Walk into the

yellow marker leading back into the main shop. You are now in the secret gun shop! You can get free

satchel packs, Free mini-guns and... The Snooker Ball in a sock($30,000)!

if you want to ask guestion go on the topic cheat without cheating back to the message or will it afect the game but its an idea
my gang

,me,eedledeedle, Mr.Sparkle,matty dawkins,big smoke,oober,certified gangster,RICH95419, GT4 Maxie,luckyluke
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
eyeinthesky43 Posted at: 13:10 Jan04 2005 Post ID: 49193
eyeinthesky43
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah it's got the codes for all those. I haven't put them in yet but I think I am going to do that soon.
http://phpbb-host.com <--- Free phpBB forum hosting. You can get your own forum within seconds for free.
eyeinthesky43 Posted at: 13:11 Jan04 2005 Post ID: 49194
eyeinthesky43
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Edit - Oops sorry for the double post.
http://phpbb-host.com <--- Free phpBB forum hosting. You can get your own forum within seconds for free.
minibigfoot Posted at: 13:42 Jan04 2005 Post ID: 49209
minibigfoot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah worth a try
my gang

,me,eedledeedle, Mr.Sparkle,matty dawkins,big smoke,oober,certified gangster,RICH95419, GT4 Maxie,luckyluke
mallow Posted at: 23:44 Jan04 2005 Post ID: 49444
mallow
Forum GuestMember
+
+
um... sorry minibigfoot but alse is spelt wromg and it confuses me so can you speel correctly.Its else.
Come join the state alchemists! We got ranks and theres power in those ranks.Like being able to get someone up a rank.So come and join State Alchemits
minibigfoot Posted at: 02:04 Jan05 2005 Post ID: 49454
minibigfoot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sorry
my gang

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close