Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

what is the funniest way you have died on gta?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 19
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 17 | 18 | Last     Previous | Next
SA ROCKS OUT LOUD Posted at: 20:53 Oct12 2006 Post ID: 1085203
SA ROCKS OUT LOUD
Forum GuestBanned
Post Likes: 0
+
+
this wasnt actually a funny way of dying but it was funny.(2 things) one is that i had 6 stars and when i got busted by a cop, a agent ran over the cop and i was free :D
the second was that i was flying while in the air with a hydra and when i was as high as i can go, i just exploded in mid-air and i dropped on a another plane when i fell! so unlikely!! lol then the plane went down.. you hear so many ambulances
[color=blue][/color]I like San andreas and all gta games Smile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
polkijuhyt Posted at: 15:07 Oct19 2006 Post ID: 1095784
polkijuhyt
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lmao, just saw dawn of the dead remake (2005) with my 5-year-old cousin, for humor take the following simple steps:turn on peds hate you and get to the mall in LS (with a truck) wait a while pick some people off, drive to a gun store, stock up, drive to the marina in NNW SA, get in the tropic, drive to a secluded Island, settle down, but wait! whats that!? A boat? GREAT! civilization, your safe, but the boat is empty, there is but one noise, a low, ghastly, hum, YOU FLEE! RUUN! RUUUUUUUUUN! [now say your putting in a 'less scary' cheat but put in peds w/weopans], Your in the water, your calm, but then you notice something else, a wall, you swim to it, its human structure, you circle it, and find a suitable place to settle, the fog thickens, you hear a noise, a light shines towards you, you peer into the glowing entity you belive is your salvatio- BANG - you are now, officially DEAD! Well done biznitch, you just got a rocket in the features!

« Last edited by polkijuhyt on Oct 19th 2006 »
why why Why Why WHy WHy WHY WHY WWWWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
greendayfan02 Posted at: 11:31 Oct22 2006 Post ID: 1102740
greendayfan02
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I was in a 6-star Hydra Chase for two normal hours. I was blowing up everybody (including sivillians). After two hours, somebody hit my hydra with a missle (over area 69), and i jumped out. My parachute didn't work. I was DEADEADEADEAD!
[color=green][b][center]Come to my Green Day Site![/b][/color]
http://greendayfansite.wetpaint.com/
http://www.myspace.com/anthonyjwoodruff
Crimson_Ghost227 Posted at: 18:37 Oct26 2006 Post ID: 1110761
Crimson_Ghost227
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I drownd lol XD
jk
i actually put riot cheat in and drove by someplace and someone hit me with a rocket launcher

JOIN G&G -Team Rival-
[email protected]
pokefanx2 Posted at: 11:21 Oct28 2006 Post ID: 1114450
pokefanx2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
my most funiest things were i fel out of my stuntaplane doing a barrel role and went flying it flipped me so fast next thing i new i did a belly flop on the water and died how unlucky was dat and bfore i was riding round in my hydra and jumped out with no parachute wanting to kill myself and screen went all dodgy and i landed on a car from full hieght there was blood everywhere and i got up and walked off lol
Image removed — height exceeds 200 pixels — Cross Stinger
like my car?? =P
!!mess with me and i'll mince u up!!
Fatman2.0 Posted at: 21:27 Oct29 2006 Post ID: 1118064
Fatman2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I jumped off a building and survived. Then about 3 minutes later,I heard CJ screaming (like he was falling) then I died for no reason
Crimson_Ghost227 Posted at: 22:11 Oct29 2006 Post ID: 1118096
Crimson_Ghost227
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ive fallen off a really high building and put the jetpack cheat in, and then i dont die. but the minute i get out of the jetpack, i die :(

JOIN G&G -Team Rival-
[email protected]
Oddball Posted at: 00:43 Oct30 2006 Post ID: 1118182
Oddball
+
+
I've once jumped off the tallest tower and used my parachute. The parachute got caught on something and broke and I like hit the ground dead. :(
Check out my video blog at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxVKEWusSAk
SplinterCell22 Posted at: 17:14 Nov27 2006 Post ID: 1175626
SplinterCell22
+
+
I was walking around in Las Venturas once when all of the sudden a Rustler came out of nowhere and crashed next to me. I died in the explosion.

Ivaro Posted at: 19:48 Nov27 2006 Post ID: 1176172
Ivaro
Forum GuestMember
+
+
my funniest death was when i was playing two-player with my friend. I had the flying car cheat on, and we were flying around(he was driving) and then i did the rhino tank cheat and a tank appeared out of nowhere an he crashed into it, then the car blew up.
My funniest kill was one time i had the cheat that when you hit a vehicle with yours, it'll float away on, and i was on a bike, and i just tapped a stationary police bike, which then started to float up very slowly. i put the jet pack cheat on and shot once at his bike. He shouted "Hey!" and got off his bike, floated in mid-air for a second, then fell to the ground an died
cyber_john3000 Posted at: 06:12 Nov28 2006 Post ID: 1176763
cyber_john3000
+
+
i went to the tallest building in los santos then i jumped for no reason. i have a parrachute, i use it then got rid of it and listen to what cj says an dit made me laugh!! weird!!

i put the riot cheat and drove a fcr-900 bike to a random place then i dodge every car/person or a missile that hit me, then i was going to fast that i decide to start shooting at someone and then i use the 6 star wanted and the cia and fbi are follwing with tanks and big trucks, after five minutes of driving i got off the bike and use the hydra jet, but before i got the chance to get to the jet the tank ran over me and just stay there and let me die!!

Just A Bullet For My Valentine

[center]Special Thanks To Dark_Wolf_33 For The Great Sig
The King hustla Posted at: 08:00 Nov29 2006 Post ID: 1178634
The King hustla
+
+
i was playing and i had put a bomb in one of the cars and i was driving around in it and i forgot that it had a bomb in it. i picked up a prostitute and went to a duck off spot. after he finished "doing his thing" i started to leave and the car blew up and me and the prostitute died.

Thanx to FenixPhoenix for making me a great avy and sig!! Smile
Murcielago Posted at: 01:35 Nov30 2006 Post ID: 1180628
Murcielago
Firing On All 12 Cylinders.
+
+
My funniest death was in the desert, near the Restricted Area aka Area 69, a massive firefight against the cops on level four, I finally beat them all then suddenly BOOM! One of those stupid SAMs blew me up with a rocket just as I was spawning a Hydra and hauling a$$ outta there.

Murcie is back.
V-Boy Posted at: 10:51 Nov30 2006 Post ID: 1180808
V-Boy
+
+
My funnyest death...
It was on 2 player. We used the flying cars cheat to get to the tallest building, and I grabed a parishuit. He drove off the side in a monster, and the flying cars cheat was still in. He flew through the air and my parisute didn't work. I splatered and my buddy bailed in mid air.

end

~how do you get a pic here!?~

« Last edited by V-Boy on Nov 30th 2006 »
cyber_john3000 Posted at: 16:22 Dec01 2006 Post ID: 1183357
cyber_john3000
+
+
i crashed into a car and then a truck ran over me then one dude shoot a missile and cj's body splater all over the place

fuzzy_mc_fuzz Posted at: 00:01 Dec02 2006 Post ID: 1184491
fuzzy_mc_fuzz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I was walking across the street and a guy came and hit me then an ambulance hit me and then gang members shot at me one hit me in the face and I dide :(
The King hustla Posted at: 00:14 Dec02 2006 Post ID: 1184515
The King hustla
+
+
I was running from the police and i ran to the house to get rid of them and as i was walking into CJ's house (the first one) i got shot right before it went to the next screen when your in the house and it showed CJ laying on the ground dead in the house.

Thanx to FenixPhoenix for making me a great avy and sig!! Smile
cyber_john3000 Posted at: 11:02 Dec02 2006 Post ID: 1184951
cyber_john3000
+
+
i got shot by a kid while drving a bike!!

RJ Fighter Posted at: 11:12 Dec02 2006 Post ID: 1184991
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
+
On Multiplayer, my friend stuck like 10 satchels on me, so I was basically a living bomb. We went up to the country to drive around, but we accidentally crashed into one of the police vehicles, so I told him to get the switch ready, and he blew me up causing a wreck worthy of any mention :p
goldberg3971 Posted at: 13:46 Dec02 2006 Post ID: 1185503
goldberg3971
+
+
I stole a 747 from LVA and took off full speed for SF. I was going to pretend the huge pointy building is where George Bush was there. I did some tricks in it (real hard) and I just flew into it but jumped out at the last second. I tried to activate my parachute but it failed and I just made a nice splat into the street.
Displaying Page 5 of 19
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 17 | 18 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close