Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Whats the hardest mission you have done so far.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
iknowalot Posted at: 22:45 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 213981
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 17-Jun-2005 mylifelike13 said:ive been playing since it came out and still cant beet the "suply lines" mission.
I've been playing it since it came out for XBox (which was earlier this month) and can't beat "Supply Lines" either.
South Park, Charmed, Buffy The Vampire Slayer / Angel, Tru Calling, Family Guy, TrippingTheRift, FreeForAll, Futurama, Jackass, Lost, That 70's Show, Celebrity Deathmatch
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Night_Rider Posted at: 07:41 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 214318
Night_Rider
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well i still have to do the truck missions but all of the missrions were easy to me..
Let, the old Night Rider back to SC!
iknowalot Posted at: 22:52 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 215689
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
^you must have used a lot of health cheats then! I believe no one if they say that "Supply Lines" and the one where you had to kill Pelaski were easy missions. By the way, I finally beat the "Supply Lines" mission today.
South Park, Charmed, Buffy The Vampire Slayer / Angel, Tru Calling, Family Guy, TrippingTheRift, FreeForAll, Futurama, Jackass, Lost, That 70's Show, Celebrity Deathmatch
Aeshma Posted at: 04:44 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 215938
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
On 20-Jun-2005 iknowalot said:^you must have used a lot of health cheats then! I believe no one if they say that "Supply Lines" and the one where you had to kill Pelaski were easy missions. By the way, I finally beat the "Supply Lines" mission today.
Once you get the hang of the mission "Supply Lines" there is nothing to it, when I played it the first time I found that the hardest, but now it's just as easy as the first mission in the game.
Burnsey Posted at: 08:14 Jun24 2005 Post ID: 220416
Burnsey
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 20-Jun-2005 iknowalot said:^you must have used a lot of health cheats then! I believe no one if they say that "Supply Lines" and the one where you had to kill Pelaski were easy missions. By the way, I finally beat the "Supply Lines" mission today.
Hey Iv got to admit the one were you killed Pelaski was easy i just hopped on a motor bike so that i could shoot forward and kept on shooting him.But i agree with you about supply Lines thats really hard.
http://www.youtube.com/omgfragged/
http://www.twitter.com/omgfragged/
moocow9999 Posted at: 11:03 Jun24 2005 Post ID: 220650
moocow9999
Forum GuestMember
+
+
misappropreation was immposible my game glitched so sniper fire didnt work like my 20th try I just got a hunter and blew the place.
rios Posted at: 12:50 Jun24 2005 Post ID: 220895
rios
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Defintely the hardest mission for me is " Supply Lines" but The first one u do with Zero is hard too, but if u do it at night.
R&0$- Ps2 the best THING PeoPlE hAd MadE EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close