Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 2

da sculls

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

fatsnoop Posted at: 10:29 Jan23 2005 Post ID: 59515
fatsnoop
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
any one want to know the scull locations post your ansers her
ay
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
KoRnFrEeK Posted at: 16:18 Apr03 2005 Post ID: 119575
KoRnFrEeK
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yea that what im looking for where are they
kenshin Posted at: 09:13 Apr16 2005 Post ID: 132532
kenshin
Forum GuestMember
+
+
same here but i doubt too many ppl will post coz dey quite hard to find
Ultima(elite) Posted at: 20:44 Apr20 2005 Post ID: 136859
Ultima(elite)
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You hafta do all these on legendary so its hard to do.

Ok I can give like a couple of things on the skulls here are the locaytions of a few:

1. The something skull, i dont remember the name. It lets all the enemies know where you are, it sucks dont get it. The Armorey

You find it on the level The Armorey, all you have to do is go thr ough all of the guy's test, and then when the seargent johnson says "Do I have to say please?" when he is asking you to get on the lift, you have to sit there for a long time like 10 minutes to listen for him to say that. When he says that, get on the lift and keep facing the way you come in. keep following johnson until you get onto the tram car and keep facing the same direction, when you are looking out window hold X and you will eventually grab a skull, and it lets all the enemies know your position, it kinda sucks.
2. The thunderstorm skull, The Cairo Station, Makes all the neemies silver, or white ranked so they are harder to kill, this sucks too.

You hafta go past the two loading docks, big rooms with the covanent coming out ofthe tubes, and in the next room after that with the turret on the ground there is a grunt on it, you will be able to notice it before you come in dont worry if yoyr confuseed. If you look up try to find the highest location, and there is a trash can there,go there and knock ovre the can and you will find the skull, its to hard to even get i wouldnt do it.

3. Ok this one doesnt benefit you either but i like it, it is on outskirts, you dont have to play it oon legendary, and its easy to get, it makes your HUD disapear,

all you have to do is go to the room right where the grunt is, it is the first room you come in so jit is easy, kill him and go to the very entrance to the room and look up. on the sides of the walls there are two brown things jutting out of the wall, jump on one of then and if you try jumping again on the plat form above that is where it is, you have to crouch jump up there and take a left into the dark alley way and go to the end of the alley way and hold X to pick it up, now have some fun.

Well hope i helped you a little on da skulls, if you need directions for more just ask.

willdude1145 Posted at: 20:31 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 142232
willdude1145
Forum GuestMember
+
+
any other info, you can just type Halo 2 Hidden Skulls
Wiener Dogs are AWSOME!!!!!!!!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close