Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 2

How do u think the Halo story will end?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
SPARTAN-139 Posted at: 14:43 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 263142
SPARTAN-139
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i don't think any player can predict the ending of the halo saga only time will tell how it ends.
and to let this be known MAC guns can't be moved from their current position because their attachedto their power source on the planet surface
A sword is like a key...when you stick it in people it unlocks their death.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
I heart grunts Posted at: 11:05 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 264975
I heart grunts
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i do SPARTAN-139
if i had an ipod i would fill the whole 10 hrs with green day any thing not green day or genarely punk rock would be sacreligist to my ipodgreen day aditoin spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spamidy spam
SPARTAN-139 Posted at: 07:12 Jul17 2005 Post ID: 266343
SPARTAN-139
+
+
i still say no one can predict the end since most of these are stupid and the worst predictions i've heard.
A sword is like a key...when you stick it in people it unlocks their death.
ArbiterChief Posted at: 16:15 Jul20 2005 Post ID: 273269
ArbiterChief
Forum GuestMember
+
+
what? just because they aren't yours doesn't make them stupid. this is a halo 2 forum not a SPARTAN-139 forum.
Ultima(elite) Posted at: 14:36 Jul21 2005 Post ID: 275278
Ultima(elite)
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I believe that the Elites will "quit" the Covenant; just as Truth had predicted. Maybe the humans will side with the Elites, and not the entire Covenant. I mean, why would the humans side with a force that is trying to destroy their homeworld?
green machinep60 Posted at: 17:52 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 377349
green machinep60
Forum GuestMember
+
+
And i kinda belive what ultima(elite)is saying.I mean who knows
Hellow welcome to my restraunt heres our menue. We have nice hamburgers and cheese burgers. The hamburger/cheese burger is fresh picked from peoples noses. But we also have sandwiches. It includes fries and heres your sandwich and fries. POOOOF theres you
Arbitor Posted at: 14:39 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 385975
Arbitor
+
+
covenant will al be deed and earth will be victourious(spelling)
Sgt Fenixx Posted at: 22:48 Nov07 2005 Post ID: 509711
Sgt Fenixx
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i think that the ark is on earth because the prophet that came to earth wasnent expecting humans to be there also the covenent proably always knew where earth was from some sort of forerunner prophecy showing the arks location the covenent proably never bothered to go to earth because they didnt know it was th human homeworld. the forerunner may also be related to the humans in some way like being ancient creators or somthing because all the humans are concidered reclaimers by the monitor possiably because they resemble the forerunner .the ark like in noahs ark might contain the last of the forerunner from the flood or DNA when the halos were fired it could relese its content onto earth which is why humans suposdly resemble forerunner there is many more things that I could add to this topic but it is late and my fingers hurt.a human,elite,grunt,hunter alliance is iminent
AmpsterMan Posted at: 15:48 Nov08 2005 Post ID: 510455
AmpsterMan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well i have not beaten the game, heck i don't even have an xbox but i have played it, read the books, read countless forums, and beat halo 1, so what i think that will happen is that at first the human and the elites will have an uneasy truce, they will fight to destroy or atleast make a peace treaty with the covenant. I really don't know much of what can happen after that cause i have not beaten the game, but i am gonnna get an xbox soon, and this is gonna be th efirst game i get!
Arbitor Posted at: 10:46 Nov11 2005 Post ID: 513398
Arbitor
+
+
to be honest i think Earth will get destroyed

this is annoying me so much..... at the end of the book "first strike" there is surviving Spartans and they are all going to earth but they are not in halo 2
why is this i wish they were they are so cool in the books
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close