Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 2

Gah! I couldn't find a Halo 1 forum...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

imaloony8.0 Posted at: 20:37 Sep12 2007 Post ID: 1910299
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
+
Just borrowed the orriginal Halo from my friend, and I'm at the part just before the flood (Virus), and I wouldn't mind knowing how they come at me first, the best weapon to use against them, exc... Somehow, I doubt the flood wants to make me their best friend ever.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Pokemastar Posted at: 21:07 Sep12 2007 Post ID: 1910353
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Well they'll come at you in some groups of 4 to 5s and at some point they'll be a hallway full of em and then your just toally surronded.

My tips

Save your frags like there your best friends life and use em on the little groups with some normals.

Fat flood that explode: Just throw a plasma on them it should blow em up and the little ones in side

Normal Flood: Just take em down with a assualt rifle or shotty and you'll be fine

Litte Flood: These are my least favorite there a bit hard to take down because they move and jump so much but in my eyes there just little squishy play things. Normaly if theres only 1 or 2 I wait for them to jump at me and hit em it works trust me. If theres a big group of 5 or more just blast the hell outta em.

Edit: Heres the Halo 1 forum although basicly nobody goes there so you problably woudn't have gotten an answer. http://forums.supercheats.c...forum=22

« Last edited by Pokemastar on Sep 12th 2007 »
Now known as Intoxication.

imaloony8.0 Posted at: 21:25 Sep12 2007 Post ID: 1910377
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
Thanks... but do they appear after a movie part? Or do they just appear out of nowhere after you see all the dead aliens?

I just got past the part where that crazy human is shooting at you, shouting about how he won't be turned into 'one of them' and I cracked him in the face with my assult rifle :D.

P.S. A little joke I made to my friends, Master Chief dosen't get infected by viruses, he infects viruses lol...

Pokemastar Posted at: 21:27 Sep12 2007 Post ID: 1910382
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Lol but anyways you'll be vrsing them really soon. You'll be seeing a video of Sgt Johnson and the marines and after that you'll be in there clutches.

WARNING: The little flood are on ALL SIDES you need to take them down ASAP they have you surronded k?

imaloony8.0 Posted at: 15:37 Sep13 2007 Post ID: 1911393
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
Alright, luckily, I still have the shotgun from the beginning of the level, and I've only shot it a few times.

Pokemastar Posted at: 16:11 Sep13 2007 Post ID: 1911510
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Alright thats good... It means your holding life or death.

imaloony8.0 Posted at: 18:59 Sep13 2007 Post ID: 1911903
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
Gah... I can't bring myself to go into the room after the light bridge... the ambiance is really creeping me out, and even though I'm a blue master chief, I can't bring myself to go into the next room (Unless I was speedin' on a ghost or scorpion lol...) I looked The Flood up on Wikipedia, so I know what they look like now, but still...

Pokemastar Posted at: 20:11 Sep13 2007 Post ID: 1912030
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Trust me there not scary. They don't pop up or crap (At least not when I vrsed em XD). Just remember its a game oh yeah shoot one of the little bastards for me XD

Edit: Also they look a tad bit creepy like zombies but they don't make those retarded moans or crap.

Normal Flood: Jump really high

Fat Flood: Blow up when your near hurting you and releasing small infecters

Small infecter flood: Just don't let them infect you and you'll be ok

If your truley like freaked out by it just listen to some music or let me visit you and beat it for ya : P

« Last edited by Pokemastar on Sep 13th 2007 »

imaloony8.0 Posted at: 20:55 Sep14 2007 Post ID: 1913900
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
Nah, I just did it. How? I muted the music XD.

But they're not creepy, just f-ing annoying, they EVERYWHERE, and it's true, the only time they've made me jump is when I'm walking on a high level, and one of them jumps out of nowhere and punches my face in...

Now I'm at the part where you have to damage Halo's generators to buy you some time, I'm on the second one, but with all those hover crafts floating around, the floods shooting at me, and a crazy flood with a bazooka running around, it's a bit tricky :/

Pokemastar Posted at: 21:54 Sep14 2007 Post ID: 1913992
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Take out the rocket launcher first with a grenade. Then just grab it and use it on the hovering bastards XD. Also if they have sheilds its simple. Just dodge and shoot XD

imaloony8.0 Posted at: 17:28 Sep15 2007 Post ID: 1915629
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
It's not as easy... all I have on me is a few grenades, a shotgun with about one round of ammo left in it, and an assult rifle with about 200 bullets left in it (This goes REAL fast...)

Pokemastar Posted at: 18:09 Sep15 2007 Post ID: 1915710
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
+
O.o... That shall be a problem... Eh savor your shotty for a rocket launcher dude and just refrain from using your assualt rifle on the little ones. When little groups are chasing your just run get a grenade and throw it. Just remember sitck the fat walking ones thats really importent. As for being cornered by normal flood i'd say just shooting em or grenading them. Theres grenades all over the place if you take a few minitues to look.

imaloony8.0 Posted at: 16:14 Sep16 2007 Post ID: 1917212
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
Alright, ima try that after I go mow the lawn...

Also, about how much do I have left in the game? Just to know for future refrance...

Pokemastar Posted at: 19:01 Sep16 2007 Post ID: 1917540
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Er actually I kind of forget let me check my levels.

imaloony8.0 Posted at: 19:14 Sep18 2007 Post ID: 1920071
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
Nvm, I beat the game yesterday, and I got past that part, and here's how:

(Note: I didn't have the shotgun, it ran out of ammo just before I got there so I had the crappy plasma rifle) I threw a few plasma grenades to clear the room a bit, then I unloaded a few clips of assult rifle into the flood and picked up a shotgun, then I unloaded the shotgun on them.

The last level was tricky, because of the time limit to escape, my warthog got caught up in several places, and I was at the huge drop with less than 45 seconds, and died at the drop due to an akward landing angle. Next time through I got it, because I didn't get caught in very many places, and when I was supposed to get picked up by that one ship and it got shot down, I just drove past without stopping to save a couple seconds, I shot a flood and covenet on the way out tho XD.

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close