Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 3

The Magic of Grenades!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Dark Jmo Posted at: 20:20 Mar20 2008 Post ID: 2164598
Dark Jmo
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have raised this point before. FRAGS ARE THE WEAKEST. They are the only ones that can't do instant kills. All other grenades can do instant kills EVEN WHEN YOU DON'T STICK. Spike grenades you say? They can't do instant kills you say? Through on at a wall and stand in front of it. YOU DIE!!! Plasma's are the same. Through on at the ground and stand next to it YOU DIE! Same with Firebomb Nades (aka Inceniary (spelling)). FRAGS ARE THE WEAKEST, but very useful in most situations.
Destroying the world is a lot like eating yoghurt, you use a spoon.

JMO Lord of Spoons

GRAVEMIND

Want to contact me for any reason? My Gamertag is: JMO 137
qwertyuio Posted at: 20:53 Mar20 2008 Post ID: 2164636
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
Honestly.....what is the point if this topic...? But yah, frags are the weakest,but still hecka useful when it comes to going around corners and stuff. Personnely, all in all, I think all grenades equal.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
/-/ Jett /-/ Posted at: 01:44 Mar21 2008 Post ID: 2164773
/-/ Jett /-/
+
+
And frags do, do instant kills if your standing on top of one, also for spike nades it the spikes only come out the tip of it so if you stand on the side of it you wont die.

Add me on xbox live, Il AZA Il if you can't see the 2 letters on each side of AZA there an i and an L, I play COD 4 and Halo 3.

Gamertag is iL AZA iL except i's are caps L's are lower case.
[/center]
Samushunter Posted at: 19:12 Mar21 2008 Post ID: 2165769
Samushunter
+
+
AS most Halo players, know frags are good for gettin ppl around corners and slashing shields down. Fire Bomb's an instant kill (watch him run towards the water!) Plasma and spike gernades are good for, (duh) sticking. ALso, the sticky tupes are useful for "trip mining"

Trip Mining- Throwing a gernade down before you die in hopes that the enemy will step on your body and you can take them with you. Proven most effective as studies have shown that 70% of players walk over the losers dead body.
I'm off to destroy Canada,they've had to good for to long...
Dark Jmo Posted at: 18:19 Mar28 2008 Post ID: 2174232
Dark Jmo
+
+
On 20-Mar-2008 qwertyuio said:Honestly.....what is the point if this topic...? But yah, frags are the weakest,but still hecka useful when it comes to going around corners and stuff. Personnely, all in all, I think all grenades equal.
I made this topic because most people are ignorant of the power of some grenades. And yes, grenades are basically all equal in general.

« Last edited by Dark Jmo on Mar 28th 2008 »
Destroying the world is a lot like eating yoghurt, you use a spoon.

JMO Lord of Spoons

GRAVEMIND

Want to contact me for any reason? My Gamertag is: JMO 137
kai102 Posted at: 09:29 Apr06 2008 Post ID: 2186891
kai102
+
+
i like spike grenades and frags they will kill you and do the job but stickies bounce off people
Pokemon White
Name:Juan
FC:0690-4601-8004
Proudly Paired With these Old super cheats legends
Maxxy209,TwilightPrince, bjdj24,DemonOfSand, harlsta,lucario
thegreatdestroyer Posted at: 12:01 Jul09 2008 Post ID: 2319671
thegreatdestroyer
+
+
Frag grenades pwn people especially with the battle rifle cause when you throw a frag and you shoot them with the battle rifle there alreafy pretty much dead. I would choose plasma over the spike and incinerate cause you barely ever need those.
qwertyuio Posted at: 12:03 Jul09 2008 Post ID: 2319674
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
Please do not bump topics more than a month old.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 292692

Post Top
Click to close