Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: A wonderful life

I need help on cheats and questions!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

chickencoop21 Posted at: 10:53 Aug10 2006 Post ID: 979640
chickencoop21
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Is it considered bad weather if its just lightly snowing? And i can't seem to unlock the ruby spice.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
mr.619 Posted at: 11:03 Aug10 2006 Post ID: 979662
mr.619
Wisco
Post Likes: 5
+
+
Give me some time!

1. Dont post 4 times in a row please, And especially not after each minute.

2. No, its not considerd bad weather.

3. Idk just befriend the lady?
I LOVE THESE GAMES!! Posted at: 02:27 Sep01 2006 Post ID: 1022509
I LOVE THESE GAMES!!
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you can stop the rain if it's before 6pm.go to the dig state and see if the guy is going to dig that day and if he is go and dig until you find some thing then go out side and it would have stop raining
mr.619 Posted at: 15:30 Oct09 2006 Post ID: 1081180
mr.619
Wisco
Post Likes: 5
+
+
Woa, Thanks uh... Can I call you... Uh... Game?
heavenly_angel24 Posted at: 15:11 Dec28 2006 Post ID: 1247046
heavenly_angel24
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok I'm not sure if it's bad weather if its lightly snowing. I'm overprotective of my animals though so I put them in anyways. ^.^
To get the Ruby Spice you befriend Ruby. Give her flowers everyday and then go to the Inn in the morning. ( I think around 6 but check one day just to be sure) You wait until she goes into the kitchen and follow her in or just figure out what time she goes in the kitchen in the morning and enter then. You will get a cutscene where she asks if you cook/ like to cook. Reply "yes" or something similar to that and you will get it. I got the spice in year one after I befriended her. I'm not sure if you can get it in any other years but it's worth a shot. Hope I helped!! = P
Gahyid Posted at: 19:25 Jan15 2007 Post ID: 1297091
Gahyid
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ruby should be in her kitchen at 8:00 oclock alone exactly, and by the way Van comes on other days than his sceduled work days, sometimes a day before, sometimes a day after. and the Ruby's spice cheat is freaking awesome!!!
...i am tha demented crazy kid...i am tha sicotic murderer...i am tha one who will find tha enemy no matter what and i WILL kill them...i am Gahyid Bloodslayer...i AM The Angel Of Death...
Rosb Posted at: 15:26 Oct27 2007 Post ID: 1972018
Rosb
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I need some help can you or can you not get the boat by the sea if you can please reply to me as soon as possible.
Thumbs Up
Wixxan Gamer Posted at: 15:18 Oct14 2008 Post ID: 2454362
Wixxan Gamer
+
+
I know the ruby spice cheats is awsome! if anone wants to know it, kusy get ruby spice and cook with it, and with nothing else,then u will get another ruby spice bur you will have kept the other. Van buy's ruby spice for A LOT of money!
heartflash345 Posted at: 18:08 Dec25 2012 Post ID: 3188462
heartflash345
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey heer are some cheats that will get you anything you want except animals u have to earn and buy those
and a chet tht will give you a buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunch of money it really works dnt belive me try it your self here are the codes

cheat1:put the wire in slot 3 and press z check your pockets after Wiseguy
cheat2:put the wire in slot 3 the controller wire that is..just put it in slot 3 and press start look at your money you can keep doing it but noot waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy toooooooooooooo much or else it will say your money is at zero even though it says -the amount you have-.......is at alot so dont use it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy tooooooooooooooooooooo muuch Thumbs Up thank you......Applause

« Last edited by heartflash345 on Dec 25th 2012 »
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:01 Aug20 2013 Post ID: 3268738
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i need help with the ruby spice cheat. i cooked the spice by itself but i still only have one ruby spice! am i doing it right???
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:53 Dec18 2014 Post ID: 3364488
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
can I meet with gray?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close