Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: Boy & Girl

All Cliff's Heart Events!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
DiorXCliff Posted at: 07:40 Oct05 2009 Post ID: 2745219
DiorXCliff
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have just completed the game by marrying to Cliff. (:

Here are all Cliff's Heart Events. My events doesn’t tally with the hearts colour most guide gave. I guess it doesn’t matter that much as long as you give him gifts everyday.

Note:
Cliff Birthday - Summer 6
Cliff Most Favourite Food - Miso Soup (Use small fish)
Cliff Favourite Food - Sushi, Spa Eggs, Sashimi (A lot more)
Cliff invitation to Spring Dance - 12p.m at your house
Must have 2nd House Extension to have Cliff propose to you

1st Heart Event – Church
(1st Year, Early Spring)
Carter will ask if you want to hired Cliff. The correct answer should be, "I'll hire him".

2nd Heart Event - Grapes Harvest
(1st Year, Early Fall)
Duke will ask you to help him with his vineyard, also reminding that you can ask someone else along. Ask Cliff.

3rd Heart Event - Rose Square
(1st Year, Early Winter)
Most guides had typo errors (saying it is at 11pm, this is why most people do not get this event). It will be on a SNOWING day, at 11am. You will see Cliff walk a few steps in the Square and fainted. You will get hold of Cliff's family picture then your character will go to Ann's and inform them. Cliff will be in the hospital for a few days. Return the photo to Cliff he will tell you more about his family.

4th Heart Event - Starry Night
(1st Year, Winter 24)
Even if you do not have the invitation just go to the Summit. You might see Cliff there if your heart level with Cliff is high enough.

5th Heart Event – Vineyard
(2nd Year, Late Fall, Cliff work timing)
Enter into Duke & Manna House. Cliff will come down from the stairs to get Manna for you. Then both of you will overheard Manna and Duke talking about letting him to inherit the Vineyard instead of their duaghter Aja.

6th Heart Event - Starry Night
(2nd Year, Winter 24)
My heart level with him is already red. I did not experience any star event. But this is how it goes. You will invited him on 23rd, buying invitation card from Jeff at Supermarket. Remember to prepare food and put in your rucksack. Cliff will reach your house at 6pm, and invite him in. You guys will eat the food you prepared (I prepared Miso Soup, Sashimi, Sushi) and he propose to go to the summit for star glaze. You would not have any choice and set off to the summit. He will give you a face lotion which you had on your hand the next morning. (I kept it in the pink box)

(I spent a lot of time figuring, from early Winter to Mid Spring how to get the Cellar event aka Red Heart Event. I keep going to the cellar between 11am-12pm but still unable to)

7th Heart Event – Mountain Summit
(3rd Year, Mid Spring)
Go to the mountain summit at 9pm. You would then experienced another event with Cliff, you will have two options to choose from: “Don’t do it, Cliff!” or “Star Glazing”. I choose “Don’t do it, Cliff!”. The result was good. He will tell you that he miss his family. If you choose “Star Glazing”, he will tell you about Elli and Doug come here when they miss their family.

8th Heart Event – Cellar Event
(3rd Year, Mid Spring)
Finally! The next day after Summit event, go to the cellar at 11am. Cliff will want to show you around the cellar. And hand you a bottle of wine to drink. After you drank, Manna will enter and ask if Cliff wants to marry Aja when she returns. He replied that he already had someone in his mind.

9th Heart Event – Mountain Summit
(3rd Year, Late Spring)
Go to the mountain summit again, at 9pm. Cliff will proposed marriage to you, he will say that he loves you and ask if you love him too. Choose the 2nd option, to marry him.
1week later, Cliff will be at your door at 6am giving you a Blue feather and both of you will be in the church getting married. The game ends at the winery whereby Cliff tells you that he was the one who saved you on the day when the ship sank.

---

I wonder if I should play boy character! I want to continue the game but Girl version ends after marriage. So sad!

« Last edited by DiorXCliff on Oct 5th 2009 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
tintincute Posted at: 02:19 May02 2010 Post ID: 2839304
tintincute
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hi what is the cheat money in harvest moon boy or girl ?
DiorXCliff Posted at: 05:26 May03 2010 Post ID: 2839855
DiorXCliff
+
+
Miso Soup:
Ingredients: Small Fish or any size Fish or any Crop
Utensils: Pot
Seasonings: Miso Paste

Sashimi:
Ingredients: Medium Fish or Large Fish
Utensils: Knife
Seasonings: None

Sry.. I dont know any cheats
kristina17 Posted at: 22:05 Aug17 2011 Post ID: 3054454
kristina17
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey. Smile Okay, so i was at the last heart event before it turns red with cliff. i went to visit him one day at the Inn where he stays, and there was no heart event below his words. he said something to me about how i made him who he was today, then he said something about how ann has always supported him. i'm on the 3rd year, i have upgraded my house only once, so i was wondering if that has anything to do with the problem? but, i haven't had the red heart with him yet. this is making me mad, :( i don't wanna have to start fresh with someone in the village! pleaaaase help.
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:18 Jun15 2012 Post ID: 3120281
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
can i ask when cliff faints i got yellow heart but what am i going to do for cliff to go out in the hospital?

But i cannot give him any medicine? Eh

that's too bad but how much golds i'll spent for the lumber and house extension
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:04 Jul28 2012 Post ID: 3133164
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
When did you have a House Extention ? I'm in year 3,but I don't have a kitchen!!!
Nikaru_Asahina Posted at: 07:09 Jul28 2012 Post ID: 3133165
Nikaru_Asahina
+
+
When did you have House Extention ? I'm in year 3,but I don't have kitchen!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:29 Aug04 2012 Post ID: 3135993
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
how comes i went to the goddess festival with cliff as date and after we went to the waterfall, i was on yellow heart but i didnt change, i tought i would Eh
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:16 Aug17 2012 Post ID: 3140260
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
hye ..can i ask you something ..how to get the utensils and the seasonings? I tried to find it in the supermarket ..but i wasnt there.Smile .please do respon
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:29 Aug20 2012 Post ID: 3141096
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
on what time to go to the summit ?
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:34 Aug21 2012 Post ID: 3141429
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
hye .can i ask something?? i dont know how to buy the card invitation? Please help meDoh
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:33 Nov09 2012 Post ID: 3170976
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i married cliff on the 2nd year
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:49 Dec21 2012 Post ID: 3186734
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
you the one asking about how cliff says you made me who i am today..yeah when cliff proposed to you you said no....he married anne.
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:02 Jan04 2013 Post ID: 3194550
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Smile hey how can you buy utnsilso??
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:05 Jan16 2013 Post ID: 3199963
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Every Saturday watch tv tv shopping and then go to the inn talk to the tellephone .... :-)
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:44 Feb21 2013 Post ID: 3218255
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
It's been the 2nd yr. summer 6 in my day Cliff's Birthday...

But before his birthday, Season of spring 2nd yr. He already had a red heart but he kept on saying:

Cliff: K-anne(My Name). I need your advice. I Don't know if I should continue to dependant on Duke and Manna's kindness..
(the second time you talk to him he says)
Cliff: I really respect Manna and Duke. and I love this town too, But I haven't made up my mind what to do in my future....

Is their another event? He kept on saying that when I visited Duke's house at 9 am. He welcomse me (Still orange heart) then we heard manna and duke talking about how they miss Aja. And then one day when I talk to him, his heart turn into red, how sweet and I have 6 stars...

I visit him everyday and gave him spa boiled egg, some of my harvest and milk. But I haven't upgraded my house yet... So is their another event for it?? Thank u
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:12 Feb25 2013 Post ID: 3219435
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
.........Whistle
jamaicamae012 Posted at: 14:04 May29 2013 Post ID: 3249445
jamaicamae012
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you can buy the utensils from the tv shopping.....first watch tv shopping every saturday then go to the inn call to the phone then place you order then the order will arrive in 3 days so tuesday.......and the seasonings are also a utensil
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:02 Jul25 2013 Post ID: 3261932
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i followed all the heart events but cliff's heart is still orange. what should i do?
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:43 Sep03 2013 Post ID: 3271648
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I played this game over a million times and i only found this out a couple of days ago! (do this even if you want cliff!!!)
1. get a little close to kai ( just enough to get the cutscene where you find a bottle and he asks if you will leave the village someday or not)
2. answer that you will leave the village someday
3. kai will be happy and give you the bottle (no perfume though :( )
4. give the bottle to cliff
5. a while later there will be a cutscene and cliff will try to open the bottle
6. he opens it and guess what?!? ITS A LETTER FROM HIS SISTER OR MOTHER OR SOMETHING!!!!!!ISNT THAT COOL?!?! (i think his affection towards you will grow

p.s cliff loves tomatoes they remind him of his childhood! give them to him when he is at church NOT at the inn at night cause then he only says thx

i know this sounds a little crazy but it is true!!! try it out Smile
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close