Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town

MONEY!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

funkey man5 Posted at: 17:59 Dec07 2006 Post ID: 1198812
funkey man5
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
can someone tell me what the best way to make money??????
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 21:06 Dec07 2006 Post ID: 1199374
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
+
I could, but I don't feel like it.

Lol jk, here's a good way to make money.

On the day of the horse races, take your basket with you and after all the races, use all your credits on broaches and will your basket and your inventory with them, then unload the 32, 34, or 38 broaches you have ((Depending on how big your rutsack it)) and mack a lot of money.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Pinakulit Posted at: 23:22 Dec08 2006 Post ID: 1201674
Pinakulit
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ha! I'm back!
Anyway, there are various things you can do. I'll start with the ones that don't include you planting or raising anything. First, once you get the Cursed/Blessed/Mythic Fishing rod, you can fish for Pirate Treasure in the Summer, and Ancient Fossils in the Fall. They sell for 10,000 and 5,000 gold respectively. Also, during the first few days of Spring, there's the Harvest Goddess game show, which, if you win at least 60 times, you get a Ancient Fossil, and if you win 70+ times, you get a Pirate Treasure, whose respective prices have been aforementioned. Note that

Now to the ones concerning you planting and/or raising things.

First, Animals. Specifically, Chickens.
Remember that Chickens lay eggs everyday. And that the more their hearts are, the bigger (and more expensive) the eggs. So, the largest and most expensive eggs would be the Large (L) Eggs, right? Wrong. There are other eggs, the Golden (G) Eggs and the (P) Eggs. Although it may seem strange, the two eggs can also be used for cooking. Now, you may think that Golden Eggs may be more expensive of the two. Well, it isn't. The P Eggs are the most expensive kind of eggs. Since we've got that settled, here's how you can get these two kinds of eggs.

First, the Golden Egg. Your chicken will lay this after it wins the Chicken Festival with a certain amount of hearts. Yes, it's that easy.
Now, the P Eggs. These eggs will be laid after you chicken has spent 100+ hours outside, w/o getting sick. Luckily, it doesn't have to be 100+ hours straight.

All these also apply to your Cows, which can provide Milk(G) and Milk (P) and your Sheep, which provide Wool(G) and Wool (P).

Now for your crops. Every season has its crop that will yield the most money, for example, Fall has Sweet Potatoes and Summer has Pineapples. I won't go into the other seasons, as there's probably a FAQ for all of this.

Now, finally:
Go to the mines, especially the Winter Mine. Here, on the lowest levels, you may find Pink Diamonds, which are as expensive as Pirate Treasure, and other gems. Bear in mind that the lowest level is 255, so you'll have a really hard time getting there. Also note that the lowest level of the Spring Mine (The one near the Hot Spring) is where you can get the Mythic Stones, which, as you may have guessed, upgrades your tools to Mythic level. These, however, appear only when all your tools are at the Blessed level.

-----note to self----
write a FAQ.

Also, there's an event in the 5th year that doubles all your profits, but I won't go into it now, so you can look for some of my previous posts, or ask Loony.

« Last edited by Pinakulit on Dec 8th 2006 »
Need help?
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 06:37 Dec09 2006 Post ID: 1201904
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
yeah, ask me, or I won't tell you :P

funkey man5 Posted at: 20:50 Dec09 2006 Post ID: 1204809
funkey man5
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah im asken you about that thing in the 5th year...
mr.619 Posted at: 21:18 Dec09 2006 Post ID: 1204888
mr.619
Wisco
Post Likes: 5
+
+
What thing in the 5th year?
Pinakulit Posted at: 01:58 Dec10 2006 Post ID: 1205323
Pinakulit
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The one I posted in some other topic. Just look for it.
Need help?
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 06:37 Dec10 2006 Post ID: 1205485
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
I'll tell, i'll tell.

Alright, In the 5th year, 10th day of fall, SHIP AS MUCH AS YOU CAN, then at night, go up to the pear of mothers hill and you'll see a falling star and wish on it. No, you can't choose your wish. The next day, you'll find that yesterdays profits doubled!!!! You can do this even on every multiple of 5 afterwerds. (10, 15, 20 exct.)

Pinakulit Posted at: 03:16 Dec13 2006 Post ID: 1211958
Pinakulit
Forum GuestMember
+
+
....That's incorrect....
During the 10th day of fall in your 5th year, see the event for the Falling Star, make the wish to double your profits, and you'll have the whole of the NEXT day to ship as much as you can.
Need help?
Pinakulit Posted at: 00:13 Dec21 2006 Post ID: 1227987
Pinakulit
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Heh, imagine this: I'm in the 10th Year, I just shipped a field full of Sweet Potatoes and a basket full of Pirate Treasure(30 pcs.)
Need help?
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 07:58 Dec21 2006 Post ID: 1228215
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
that's amazing but don't double post.

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close