Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town

Help! I need a big bed but tv shoppin network is gone!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
h.goddespoke Posted at: 00:42 Jul13 2005 Post ID: 256855
h.goddespoke
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I want to marry elli. This is what I have. . .
1.Blue Feather
2.Upgraded chicken Coop
3.Elli s Red Heart
4.Vase
5.A Kitchen + All Utensils
TV Shopping network is gone and replaced with
a dumb St. Emrald Academy!!!!! HELP!!!!
Join Team Elite! Join and become a gaming master!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
MasterMind_Matt123 Posted at: 13:42 Jul13 2005 Post ID: 257790
MasterMind_Matt123
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok, heres the deal, you have to upgrade your house twice first of all. then, you have to buy everything on the t.v. shopping network to be able to marry her. also, u have to see all of her heart events. and, i think it may help if you upgrade your barn, too.
Wtch Out for ICHIGO!!!He's a Death God and will slash you in two with his Soul Slayer!!!!!
Kitkat123iecak Posted at: 17:35 Jul13 2005 Post ID: 258611
Kitkat123iecak
Forum GuestMember
+
+
try getting your house upgraded a second time.
Kongboy Posted at: 18:04 Jul13 2005 Post ID: 258694
Kongboy
Post Likes: 1
+
+
You need to have :
1. elli's heart red.
2. The big bed.
3. The house upgraded two times.
4. The blue feather.
5. Everything selling fron the shoping channel.
6. Vase.

Thanks To Vault For The Cool Sig
h.goddespoke Posted at: 23:51 Jul13 2005 Post ID: 259730
h.goddespoke
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thank you ! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!! one notice: tv shopping net work is gone. Also, im in china so you are probably sleeping right now when im writing this. haha
MasterMind_Matt123 Posted at: 17:39 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 261505
MasterMind_Matt123
Forum GuestMember
+
+
like i said, keep upgradin ur house till u cant upgrade anymore
Wtch Out for ICHIGO!!!He's a Death God and will slash you in two with his Soul Slayer!!!!!
Kongboy Posted at: 22:10 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 264088
Kongboy
Post Likes: 1
+
+
MasterMind_Matt123, you have got to stop triple posting.

Thanks To Vault For The Cool Sig
h.goddespoke Posted at: 02:10 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 264504
h.goddespoke
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I did what you said mmm123, and it worked! i am now married to Elli with a 1 week old son! THANK THANKTHANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I owe u!
the1youluv Posted at: 17:24 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 265602
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey i have tried it and its a turtle thing so here is the real one:

fogu.com/hm4
Harvest Moon Rocks!!!! I'm in my 11th year since 6-26-05! Now I am playing Harvest Moon: MORE Friends of Mineral Town! It came out on 7-27-05! If you have the girls game, ask me if you want some cheats!

MasterMind_Matt123 Posted at: 21:21 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 265943
MasterMind_Matt123
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey, h.goddess, if u want to repay me, just tell me how to train my dog to listen to the bell(more on the topic that i made that is like *Answer my questions and i answer yours-maybe-*)
MasterMind_Matt123 Posted at: 21:44 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 265967
MasterMind_Matt123
Forum GuestMember
+
+
also,sorry, how do u get the thing where it says GOKU Will Blast You Into Another Dimension or somthin like that?
the1youluv Posted at: 21:33 Jul18 2005 Post ID: 269368
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
mmm: to get a thing called fourm profile:

you go to the top of the page and there you will see a thing that says "You have__Accepted Submissions, your current rank is___. To make further submissions, Please CLICK HERE.

and click there, then press the thing that says, FORM PROFILE.

and you type your profile in the box that they have given you to type in.

Hope I wasnt confusing...
Harvest Moon Rocks!!!! I'm in my 11th year since 6-26-05! Now I am playing Harvest Moon: MORE Friends of Mineral Town! It came out on 7-27-05! If you have the girls game, ask me if you want some cheats!

h.goddespoke Posted at: 23:25 Jul18 2005 Post ID: 269551
h.goddespoke
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i think u train ur dog 2 listen the bell by playin fetch? or maybe you play frisbee w/ it. my dog is too dumb. . . ( and im on yr 5 !!how dumb of me!) or mabe you win da frisbee trounament? . . .
oh, if you whistle and do the right arrow in the control pad you call only ur dog and whistle+left arrow control thingy is only call horse. who r u married 2?
the1youluv Posted at: 00:53 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 269629
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
how do you fish in that little pond that is on the 9th floor of the winter mine, someone said that they caugh alot of fish down there but i havent caught any! do you need all the kind fish first?

Freyashawk Posted at: 08:16 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 269893
Freyashawk
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 13-Jul-2005 h.goddespoke said:I want to marry elli. This is what I have. . .
1.Blue Feather
2.Upgraded chicken Coop
3.Elli s Red Heart
4.Vase
5.A Kitchen + All Utensils
TV Shopping network is gone and replaced with
a dumb St. Emrald Academy!!!!! HELP!!!!
When you begin buying items from the Shopping Network, you will find it on the air each Saturday. If you buy everything offered each week from the start of the game, the Shopping Channel will not be on the air again until you get your first house upgrade. (The day it will not air will be Saturday 21 Spring and it will not air again until ou have the house upgrade, which you ought to be able to get before the next Saturday if you have done everything right!) If you wish to buy the Big Bed, you must have TWO UPGRADES for your house. The Shopping Network will not air if you do not have the upgrades needed to buy the next item it will offer. At the New Year season, it will be off the air for a week. Then it will resume. If you have purchased every other item offered from the Shopping Channel, you will be able to buy a Power Berry. That will be its final offer. I wrote a FAQs that shows every event of the first year, and when those events were triggered. It includes all birthdays, heart events and 'rival heart events' for that first year. You can find it on IGN under Freyashawk.
Freyashawk Posted at: 08:28 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 269898
Freyashawk
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 19-Jul-2005 the1youluv said: how do you fish in that little pond that is on the 9th floor of the winter mine, someone said that they caugh alot of fish down there but i havent caught any! do you need all the kind fish first?
You will not catch anything from the Lake on the 9th floor of the Winter Mine except rubbish and if, you have met all requirements, the River King Coelacanth. The Coelacanth cannot be caught until you have caught all the other River Kings. You have to have the Cursed, Blessed or Mythic Fishing Rod in order to catch River Kings. I recommend the Mythic Fishing Rod, frankly, as it gives the best chance not only of catching the Kings but of catching Pirate's Treasures in Summer and Fossils of Fish in Autumn. The Cursed Tools are found in the Winter Mine (by digging with your hoe) on Floors 29 (Cursed Fishing Rod), , B39 (Cursed Hoe), B49 (Cursed Axe), B59 (Cursed Hammer), B69 (Cursed Watering Can) and B79 (Cursed Sickle). Try to transform them into Blessed Tools ASAP. That is done as follows (taken from my Advanced Tips FAQS file):
To lift the Curse from the Cursed Fishing Pole and the Cursed Axe, each must be used 255 times. That will sap your energy if you try to do it in an ordinary situation. TAKE THEM BOTH TO THE NEXT FESTIVAL!
Take both Cursed Fishing Rod and Cursed Axe to the next Festival and then equip and use each 255 times in succession. You can transform both tools from Cursed to Blessed in a single Festival!

I cannot imagine being able to gain the Cursed Tools before the Winter of your first year. That is the soonest I ever have been able to do it, so the first festival was the Noodle Festival on 30 Winter. I went home with a Blessed Fishing Rod, a Blessed Axe and 9 buckwheat flours that night.

Carter is in the Confessional on Mondays after 1.00 in the afternoon and is in the Confessional on all rainy afternoons. Take your Cursed Hoe and your Cursed Watering Can to the Confessional on the first possible afternoon and make certain that you have 20,000G. By equipping one of those Cursed Tools and entering the Confessional 10 times for that tool, it will be transformed into a Blessed tool. Perform the same process with the other Cursed tool and you will leave the Church with a Blessed Hoe and a Blessed Watering Can.

The most difficult transformations are with respect to the Cursed Hammer and the Cursed Sickle. These must be equipped for 10 days each before the curse will be lifted on the morning of the 11th day. The horrible part of it is that once you have equipped one of these tools, you cannot unequip it for any reason, or you will have to start the process over again. That means that you cannot milk your cows, shear your sheep or plant any seeds or fish for 10 days. Make certain that you have hired a Sprite to milk your cows and shear your sheep during this period or you will lose quite a bit of income. I equipped the Cursed Sickle near the end of a season, so that it actually was of some use in scything dead crops and cutting grass. I equipped the Cursed Hammer at the end of winter, though, because I was eager to obtain the Blessed Hammer. I was able to mine each day in the Winter Mine, but I could not go underground at all obviously. Instead, I would simply re-enter the mine when I had exhausted all gems on that floor.

The Blessed Tools can be transformed into the Mythic Tools only when you have ALL tools transformed to Blessed Tools. Once this occurs, you will be able to find Mythic Stones in the Spring Mine. They will be found on Floor 60 and any floor lower where Goddess Jewels are found: B60, B102, B123, B152, B155, B171, B190, B202 and B222.
Take Mythic Stone and your Blessed tool to Saibara for upgrade to Mythic Tools. It only takes 2 days for each tool to be upgraded. Mythic Stones are worth 20000G each, and are the most valuable item in the game, so they are worth finding in any case. You never will find any, however, if you do not have all the Blessed Tools.

To train your dog in FoMT, you have to buy the Frisbee from Won and take your dog to the Beach. Stand in front of the sign that gives 'Beach Rules' and press the A button. Scroll down the rules and at the end, there will be a question asking if you wish to play Frisbee. Say 'Yes' and you will find yourself in the same place as during the Beach Tournament, with the gauge of how far your dog can run to catch the frisbeen. Your dog will go for the Frisbee at least four times, sometimes five, before he becomes bored and refuses to play any longer. If you practice at the Beach with him a couple of times, he will be able to chase away the wild dog easily at night.
Once in awhile, when chasing the Frisbee, your dog may stop abruptly to dig in the sand. Usually he finds nothing, or rubbish, but sometimes he will find ores and gems as well.
the1youluv Posted at: 16:34 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270839
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thank you!

MasterMind_Matt123 Posted at: 18:14 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 271081
MasterMind_Matt123
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thnx guys
the1youluv Posted at: 12:53 Jul20 2005 Post ID: 272474
the1youluv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
How can you get the teleport stone WITHOUT getting bored, i know how to save and dig and find and start over and all that stuff.

MasterMind_Matt123 Posted at: 00:13 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 276471
MasterMind_Matt123
Forum GuestMember
+
+
u can use a gameshark,actionreplay,or codebreaker. but i think the only ways u can get it w/o codes is by goin to the last floor of the mine.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close