Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town

Quick Questions Needing Answers :)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

HEARTBROKE:) Posted at: 08:09 May07 2007 Post ID: 1581535
HEARTBROKE:)
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey Peoples!
What is a Gameshark,how much does it cost and if I'm playing a GBA game on my nintendo DS what kind of Gameshark should I buy, GBA or NDS?!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Ligress Posted at: 11:39 Jul19 2007 Post ID: 1759447
Ligress
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Well, a GameShark is a game-hacking device. Inputting certain codes allows you to override the game's coding and do things the game isn't supposed to let you do... have infinite money, for instance, or walk through walls.

There is a downside to this; overriding the game's coding causes it to screw up on occasion, so you're taking a big risk there. The walk-through-walls hack should be self-explanatory on what could happen, but the infinite money code could have a similar effect to what happens in HM: Another Wonderful Life when you have too much money: The game won't register you as having any money at all, and then you're screwed completely.

GameSharks cost around $20-$30, but for a GBA game they shouldn't be that much... however, they'll be hard to find nowadays.

As for question 3, you need to be playing your GBA game on a GBA system and be using a GBA GameShark. A DS Action Replay/GameShark won't be able to hack a GBA game.

**EDIT**
Well, after some rethinking, I gathered that maybe you won't need a Game Boy Advance to use the GBA GameShark since it basically runs the game like a normal GBA game when you select it on the start-up screen... but if you have a GBA, I recommend using it.

So yeah... any more questions, lemme know.

« Last edited by Ligress on Jul 19th 2007 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close