Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town

I gt Something! XD Harvest Moon: More Friends in Mineral Town

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

myoo89 Posted at: 07:20 Jan12 2008 Post ID: 2075622
myoo89
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I gt a good place for finding good and unbelievable cheats!!!! its realy good!!! it even include wishing u had more money from harvest goddess!!!! Check This Out:

http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/cheats/GBA/harvestmoon_gba_girl.html

Its realy good!!!!! You can also wish for Yuffie costume, Tifa costume and a son!!!! bt this cheat include marrying doctor....

« Last edited by myoo89 on Jan 31st 2008 »
hey... im new here..... i jst singed in.. ok, 1st of all, we cn realy hv puppies?! COOL!! 2nd, hw do we get a record player n a tv book thing? pls & thnk u!! XD
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
lilman113063 Posted at: 21:42 Jan12 2008 Post ID: 2076909
lilman113063
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i don't think u can...Whistle
Image removed — height exceeds 200 pixels and width exceeds 500 pixels — Cross Stinger
mr.619 Posted at: 08:15 Jan13 2008 Post ID: 2077332
mr.619
Wisco
Post Likes: 5
+
+
For your first question, I do not think you can. For your second question, I do not think you can get a record player on this game.

« Last edited by mr.619 on Jan 13th 2008 »
myoo89 Posted at: 09:42 Apr21 2008 Post ID: 2209691
myoo89
Forum GuestMember
+
+
but one of my friend already gt a puppy!! it include being friend with barley and mary, so tht barley take our dog one day and make our dog be friend with their dog (hannah), and then barley came again with our dog and puppies!!! I bought a frie=sbee for my dog, bt no matter how many time i press A button, i couldnt throw the frisbee, my dog is already mature, i play it at the beach, and still, i cnt throw the frisbee!! HELP!! Its for the Dog Tournament!!
hey... im new here..... i jst singed in.. ok, 1st of all, we cn realy hv puppies?! COOL!! 2nd, hw do we get a record player n a tv book thing? pls & thnk u!! XD
myoo89 Posted at: 09:43 Apr21 2008 Post ID: 2209692
myoo89
Forum GuestMember
+
+
but one of my friend already gt a puppy!! it include being friend with barley and mary, so tht barley take our dog one day and make our dog be friend with their dog (hannah), and then barley came again with our dog and puppies!!! I bought a frie=sbee for my dog, bt no matter how many time i press A button, i couldnt throw the frisbee, my dog is already mature, i play it at the beach, and still, i cnt throw the frisbee!! HELP!! Its for the Dog Tournament!!
trojan12 Posted at: 04:59 May01 2008 Post ID: 2223496
trojan12
+
+
I did the puppy cheat and it worked on my game but not my friends so I gave him mine.
[center]
E-Family
Pokemon Diamond/Name:Dawn FC:3652-0122-8918
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close