Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

Gameshark + AR cheatcodes, Hints , tips ,sora ,riku guides Help +spoilers+ questions

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Heart Of Darkness Posted at: 21:09 Feb15 2005 Post ID: 71995
Heart Of Darkness
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ummmm.... i hope you will help. please!
ive been using action replay and all the cheats will work..... but the infinte life during battle cheat. can you tell me what might be goin on?
Thnx
akshay Posted at: 03:59 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72280
akshay
Forum GuestMember
+
+
First enter either the max hp codeor infinite hp if u enter both only max hp will work
It's not how u play the game , It's about winning it
~BeastRider~MPX Posted at: 16:45 Mar20 2005 Post ID: 102403
~BeastRider~MPX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
does anyone know any AR cheats man?!?!?!?
Gigarookie Posted at: 20:26 Jul21 2005 Post ID: 276055
Gigarookie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Don't double post. Akshay, I saw where you posted SIX posts in a row. Just edit the previous post.
You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same.
i_own_rukario_on_emerald Posted at: 05:14 Aug04 2005 Post ID: 314413
i_own_rukario_on_emerald
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yah i need some action replay codes for riku's side of the story(reverse/rebirth)i i have all the codes for sora but i can't find n e action replay codes that will help riku like max D P and A P and all that stuff
plo koon32 Posted at: 09:30 Aug15 2005 Post ID: 343319
plo koon32
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thank you soooo much akshay i am trying to e-mail you as saberkid12 but i dont know if your getting them also if anyone wants to mail me for game cheats your welcome to at [email protected]
Dont kill your enemies DESTROY them!!!!!
kanavrocks Posted at: 08:58 Jan22 2006 Post ID: 630020
kanavrocks
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What up everybody, yah i need some help you see the gameshark cheat codes don't work for some reason i tried it on the VBA but they don't work am i forgeting to do something? if yes can you tell me what exactly i need to do thanx in advance!
kyou Posted at: 19:55 Feb04 2006 Post ID: 658816
kyou
Forum GuestMember
+
+
can someone say me way i can't use cheats in the VGA?
VICTORIA Posted at: 10:26 Feb19 2006 Post ID: 694004
VICTORIA
+
+
Do you know any tips that will just help me do that bit on monstro wher you have to make him sneeze i just cant build up the attacks! i know they are only heartless but its getting on my nerves now bcuz i've been at it for AGES i relly relly need some help!!!!
Cheryl ROCKS & so does alessa!
Laura KICKS @$$
Eileen has da LOOK!
Maria has da ATTITUDE!
Heather has IT ALL!!! the looks and the kick @$$ attitude!!!

Just face it Silent Hill girls ALL ROCK BIG TIME!!!

O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o

VICTORIA Posted at: 10:28 Feb19 2006 Post ID: 694007
VICTORIA
+
+
soz i missed a bit off !lol! could u pleese tell what cards would be good to use for this particular battle lol
much appreciated
Cheryl ROCKS & so does alessa!
Laura KICKS @$$
Eileen has da LOOK!
Maria has da ATTITUDE!
Heather has IT ALL!!! the looks and the kick @$$ attitude!!!

Just face it Silent Hill girls ALL ROCK BIG TIME!!!

O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o

devinechaos3 Posted at: 20:40 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 782119
devinechaos3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My L and R buttons won't work properly. they sometimes don't work unless you bang on them. and then sometimes they will work but not together and then they will just switch the cards around and then it will be a random selection of cards not the ones you need for a sleight. does anybody know what i can do besides taking it to a repair shop(cuz i dont have the money) to fix the problem so i can use sleights again. it really stinks not being able to use my cool sleights.(stop raid, (all the elements) raid, and gravity raid tornado and the attack raids.

if you can help to solve the problem thnx soooooooooooooooo much, if not well then thnx for paying attention long enuf to read this.
devinechaos3 Posted at: 20:47 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 782125
devinechaos3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
VICTORIA you just need lots and lots of keyblades that are (to be safe) cv 5 or higher(shadows don't normally go above 2 or 3 from what ive seen) and you have to keep killing them until the meter is full(you only gain points by killing the heartless not injuring them) and if you stop killing them for like 3 seconds the meter will drop until you kill another shadow

P.S. I hope i helped if not then reply that you still need help and someone else will help you

P.P.S make a deck that is nothing but keyblades for this particular thing(meaning edit deck 2 or 3 or whatever deck you not using)
sonickid Posted at: 17:54 Apr19 2006 Post ID: 794611
sonickid
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Please post ARMAX codes
riku-son Posted at: 09:14 May08 2006 Post ID: 816659
riku-son
Forum GuestMember
+
+
where has gigarookie gone???
KIMITRANCE Posted at: 16:57 May11 2006 Post ID: 821275
KIMITRANCE
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hi this is only my second game ive played on GBASP but idk how to enter the cheats can u explain puhhleeeeezzzzzzzz *^^*
KIMITRANCE Posted at: 17:04 May11 2006 Post ID: 821281
KIMITRANCE
Forum GuestMember
+
+
um yeah so im on the 13th floor trying to get in the door but i need a #1 B card and i keep going back trying to find one but none drop!!! *cry* i read in another post that my deck is full but i dont think it is cuz other cards are dropping just not the one i need *sniff*
riku-son Posted at: 23:59 May19 2006 Post ID: 832915
riku-son
Forum GuestMember
+
+
the best information i can give you is either keep trying until you finally get it or use an action replay code
seperoth9999 Posted at: 21:06 Jul06 2006 Post ID: 906556
seperoth9999
Forum GuestMember
+
+
KIMITRANCE -- To enter the codes, you need a Gameshark or Action Replay system, (which is purchased seprately from the GBA and the games,) you can usually find them in most places that sell video games. then turn on your GBA after plugging your Gameshark/Action Replay into the game slot, and the game into the slot on the GS/AR. a new screen should come up and you can enter the cheats from there.

devinechaos3 -- if it is the button that isnt working, just try wiping it down with a moist paper towel, (BE SURE TO WRING OUT ANY EXCESS WATER, YOU DONT WANT TO FRY YOUR SYSTEM BY GETTING IT TOO WET DO YOU!) and just go around the edges of the buttons with it... if it is the circutry, the only thing i can think of is either getting a new one, or getting the existing one fixed.

Hope I helped...
~Seperoth9999~

« Last edited by seperoth9999 on Jul 6th 2006 »
" Who stepped on a frog?!?!?!"
shamcooly Posted at: 16:12 Aug04 2006 Post ID: 964877
shamcooly
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 10-Apr-2006 devinechaos3 said:My L and R buttons won't work properly. they sometimes don't work unless you bang on them. and then sometimes they will work but not together and then they will just switch the cards around and then it will be a random selection of cards not the ones you need for a sleight. does anybody know what i can do besides taking it to a repair shop(cuz i dont have the money) to fix the problem so i can use sleights again. it really stinks not being able to use my cool sleights.(stop raid, (all the elements) raid, and gravity raid tornado and the attack raids.

if you can help to solve the problem thnx soooooooooooooooo much, if not well then thnx for paying attention long enuf to read this.
same thing exactly happening to my gameboy!! but the way it fixed was when i got a nintendo ds and played all my games on it then like bout half a year later it works =D well more lik 4 months lol.
kameron_hayden Posted at: 12:24 Aug06 2006 Post ID: 969508
kameron_hayden
Forum GuestMember
+
+
akshay u are a god
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 179072