Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts II

Namine paths-Good or Evil?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:28 Feb07 2006 Post ID: 664823
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Now, we all don't know who Namine really is. All we know about her is that she has sercet feelings from Sora from her actions in KH: CoM. But what would be a very harsh twist is that she soons gets really jealous of Kairi getting all the credit and turns to the dark path.........Whoa! Wouldn't that be something. But let's hear it from you guys. Do you think Namine will go to the dark path or continue down the road of light?
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Sera_reincarnate Posted at: 19:38 Feb07 2006 Post ID: 665327
Sera_reincarnate
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Wait i know what, i mean who Namine is. and i bet she will go down the path of light.

"Some Day I will become someone...someone important and people will look up to me!" -Naruto
Keyblade Master Posted at: 15:12 Feb08 2006 Post ID: 666698
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Continue down the road of light. Don't ask me why but I don't think namine would become evil.
Sigh, every forum I use turns into a war zone. I kinda miss this place. I might pop in every now and then, but there are so many scars already, I don't feel like I have a home here.

Keyblade Master: AKA Shinaka

April 2005- Feb 2007
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:43 Feb08 2006 Post ID: 666787
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 07-Feb-2006 Sera_reincarnate said:Wait i know what, i mean who Namine is. and i bet she will go down the path of light.
She's in the game Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. Play it sometime, it'll make KH2 that much more exciting.

Well, as for playing the first the game, anything is possible. What could you guys think of to possible lead Namine on the path to darkness?

For me, I think Ansem may have something to do with it. He might possess the poor girl like he did Riku in the first game. Or probably take control of her feelings for Sora.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Sera_reincarnate Posted at: 19:14 Feb08 2006 Post ID: 667105
Sera_reincarnate
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No, I know what she, i mean who she is. pluse I saw how Kairri looks she look cool (wolf whistle) ;0

"Some Day I will become someone...someone important and people will look up to me!" -Naruto
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 20:12 Feb08 2006 Post ID: 667231
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Anything can happen, but if she did go dark, that would be a couple weird cut-senes. One minute Kairi and Namine are aruguing, next CAT FIGHT!!! LOL!
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 21:17 Feb08 2006 Post ID: 667426
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That would be a scene I would never forget. I'd pray if there was a save point by it cause I would watch it over and over again, lol.
Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 15:28 Feb09 2006 Post ID: 668586
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Lol yea. I think shes Twilight CAUSE SHE DID EVIL THINGS and she did nice things. I mean she gave Roxas Soras memories and the memories made him miserable. Then she gave Sora his memories back. So I think shes Twilight well at least in my Opinion.
Killa Kev2.0 the Twilight warrior only bows down to the King of Games who legacy will live on forever.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 06:18 Feb10 2006 Post ID: 669894
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That is true. Twlight seems to be here path most likely, but there's still two paths of that. The one to Darkfall, and the one to Dawn. So she could still go bad.
Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 17:30 Feb10 2006 Post ID: 670832
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
True. So its a mystery.
Killa Kev2.0 the Twilight warrior only bows down to the King of Games who legacy will live on forever.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 11:17 Feb11 2006 Post ID: 674314
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It's like something that "Could" happen in Kingdom Hearts 2. I'm just seeing what the rest say about this.
Sera_reincarnate Posted at: 11:55 Feb11 2006 Post ID: 674502
Sera_reincarnate
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I know exactly what she is tell me if u want 2 know.

Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:32 Feb13 2006 Post ID: 679776
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 11-Feb-2006 Sera_reincarnate said:I know exactly what she is tell me if u want 2 know.
Please do. It would really help make this topic much more exciting, lol.....I'm serious, please tell us.
Sera_reincarnate Posted at: 18:27 Feb13 2006 Post ID: 680168
Sera_reincarnate
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Shes a Nobody created when Kairis heart when it was released from Sora using the Key blade that unlocks peoples hearts

Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 19:08 Feb13 2006 Post ID: 680210
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That makes sense and at the same time it doesnt. How could that be? Unless You are drowned in darkness a nobody cant be formed cause when your drowned in darkness and your heart is freed a nobody is formed like Roxas. Then Sera might be right cause we dont know if Kairi was drowned in darkness when her heart got taken away. Or When the Destiny islands were destroyed the darkness swallowed Kairi and when Sora freed her heart Namine was made. It still doesnt explain how she got her powers. Oh well thanks for sharing that with us Sera.
Sera_reincarnate Posted at: 00:08 Feb14 2006 Post ID: 680518
Sera_reincarnate
Forum GuestMember
+
+
no but its true i found it on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larxene just check around and youll find out!

Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:15 Feb14 2006 Post ID: 682048
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Anything is possible when you're dealing with The lights of Two of the most unpredictable series such as Disney and Final Fantasy. They might just add some kind of twist to keep you playing. Got anymore ideas guys?
Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 11:29 Feb26 2006 Post ID: 708020
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
we will tell you when we got any King.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:17 Feb28 2006 Post ID: 711852
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Heh, Alright Killa. I'll just keep this thread open for future reference.
Auron is strong Posted at: 16:20 Apr13 2006 Post ID: 785776
Auron is strong
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I played the game and namine is a nobody because Kairi had no evil in her heart so when her heart was moved to sora and sora became a heartless with a pure heart it created Namine and Roxas when sora changed back
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close