Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts II

Lightning Crystals

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

KH2 Sephiroth Posted at: 00:23 Apr16 2006 Post ID: 789010
KH2 Sephiroth
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
If any of you people read this, I just want to know one thing. Where do you get Lightning Crystals. That's the only material I'm missing, and I need to finish the material log so I can get another orichalum +. Thanks to the people who answer my question. Bye.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
harvest_master Posted at: 20:42 Apr20 2006 Post ID: 796334
harvest_master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok lightning crystals.... if i am correct you can get those from the heartless that you fight in swarms in Ancient China... for them travel to the pride lands and go to where you fought scar on the top of pride rock to fight those... or the heartless that look like soldiers found in Hollow Bastion. Do you know where i can get Blaze Crystals though?
harvest_master Posted at: 19:29 Apr21 2006 Post ID: 797793
harvest_master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok sorry lightning crystals are obtained by fighting those yellowish monsters from the computer world... sorry about that... and i found the blaze shards typo above... i was wondering what enemy drops dark gems?
Sera_reincarnate Posted at: 21:20 Apr21 2006 Post ID: 797924
Sera_reincarnate
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 21-Apr-2006 harvest_master said:ok sorry lightning crystals are obtained by fighting those yellowish monsters from the computer world... sorry about that... and i found the blaze shards typo above... i was wondering what enemy drops dark gems?
OK the lightning crystals are from Devastators and Strafers, Blaze Shards are from Hammer Frames and Minute Bombs, and Dark Gems are from Gargoyal Knights and Warriors. Ok?

"Some Day I will become someone...someone important and people will look up to me!" -Naruto
ducksexums Posted at: 21:22 Apr21 2006 Post ID: 797927
ducksexums
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i do i get the last cups after the titan cup
"Naruto, it's nice that you removed the poison so spiritedly, but you'll bleed to death if you lose any more... seriously."......neji, rock lee, and kakashi are the best
harvest_master Posted at: 21:12 Apr24 2006 Post ID: 801937
harvest_master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok thank you sera_reincarnate... noticed that mix up i had up there... and for ducksexums tournaments after the titan cup are unlocked by leveling up sora and drive forms
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close