Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts II

More members of the Organization?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 19:31 Apr21 2006 Post ID: 797796
Hyperwire_2.0
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I've been thinking about Organization XIII even since I beat KH2, and I'vr come up with this: A Nobody is created when a strong hearted person is turned into a Heartless right? So your telling me out of the millions of people who became heartless, on 14 of them were strong enough to keep a human form? I-VI where the first were Ansem's assistants, VII-XII we don't know, XIII was Roxas, and the 14th was Namin�. These can't be the only ones, it's statistacally impossible.
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
johnkrill Posted at: 20:31 Apr21 2006 Post ID: 797861
johnkrill
Post Likes: 2
+
+
How is that impossible? I don't think any other strong hearted people ever became a heartless...

Sig and Avy made my me!!!
Brawl FC is 3394-4531-4018
Sera_reincarnate Posted at: 21:10 Apr21 2006 Post ID: 797909
Sera_reincarnate
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ya remember in the first game what the fairy god mother said about somonings? she said that when a strong hearted persons home world was destroyed by the heartless they are formed into a somuon or jewel that keeps them from turning into a heartless. so with that in mind do you understand why there are only 14 human formed nobodies?

"Some Day I will become someone...someone important and people will look up to me!" -Naruto
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 22:13 Apr21 2006 Post ID: 797973
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
I can give a perfect example as to why you both wrong: Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion. It was never destroied, yet 6 members of Organization 13. Also the heartless have existed longer than we think. Ansem the Wise only made his discoveries a few years ago at the most, only species of Heartless are pure-breeds; Shadows, Neoshadows, Darkballs, Invisibles, Darksides and Xanehort's Guardian. They've been around as long as there's been Darkness in people's hearts, that forever. Your telling me that over the span of Eternity only 14 strong hearted people have existed? Like I said, not possible.
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Sera_reincarnate Posted at: 23:36 Apr21 2006 Post ID: 798002
Sera_reincarnate
Forum GuestMember
+
+
True but... think of this there were other keyblade masters so they may have defeated the other Nobodie leaders maybe thats what happend.

"Some Day I will become someone...someone important and people will look up to me!" -Naruto
ddog64 Posted at: 23:51 Apr21 2006 Post ID: 798012
ddog64
+
+
Well, not really important, but Namine' wasn't a member of the orginization, she was just Kairi's nobody, and I think that there are probably still some non-orginization nobodies. I think that Ansem was one of them because in one of his reports he calls himself a nobody. There can be human nobodies that aren't in the orginization, they might just be acting on their own.
[b][color=red][center]
Fenix kicks *** for the sig and avy.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close