Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts II

any theories of Kari/Namine/Roxas/Sora/KH3

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
ansemthewise Posted at: 19:51 Feb26 2007 Post ID: 1401909
ansemthewise
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Well heartless collect hearts and when they are killed the hearts release and power Kindgdom Hearts.

Join Beyond the Kingdom Key! NOW!!!http://teams.supercheats.co...ngdomkey
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
hulkman62 Posted at: 22:04 Feb26 2007 Post ID: 1402040
hulkman62
+
+
i thought it was the corpse becomes a heartless and after u deafeat a heartless the reamains of it became a nobody ? thats just wat i thought

thx so much goal machine for my new siggy that i can use sense im back in SC

thx neko thx galade
The King hustla Posted at: 22:31 Feb26 2007 Post ID: 1402059
The King hustla
+
+
Well I know that when the heartless die the hearts that it was collecting goes to kingdom hearts, because that was the organizations whole plan, to get you to kille heartless so that they could get kingdom hearts.

Thanx to FenixPhoenix for making me a great avy and sig!! Smile
johnkrill Posted at: 05:18 Feb27 2007 Post ID: 1402224
johnkrill
Post Likes: 2
+
+
On 26-Feb-2007 hulkman62 said:i thought it was the corpse becomes a heartless and after u deafeat a heartless the reamains of it became a nobody ? thats just wat i thought
No. Once something loses it's heart, the inside becomes a heartless. The outside shell, like the skin and all, becomes a nobody. I very powerful heart leads to a powerful nobody that can retain the form of a person (Org XIII).

Sig and Avy made my me!!!
Brawl FC is 3394-4531-4018
shadowoblivion Posted at: 16:02 Feb27 2007 Post ID: 1403268
shadowoblivion
+
+
Yes, then the spirit of the person goes inside kingdom hearts...

(look in the kh:com book and it'll say that...or something in that matter...)

Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
johnkrill Posted at: 16:06 Feb27 2007 Post ID: 1403288
johnkrill
+
+
I think the main key to KH3 is the Chasers.

luvaboy90210 Posted at: 16:38 Feb27 2007 Post ID: 1403420
luvaboy90210
+
+
okay, can we get back on to subject?...
i think that there might be something hidden in the ansem reports, otherwise why would they havi it in the secrtet video?
The Flurry of Dancing Flames Clan
join it today!
shadowoblivion Posted at: 16:54 Feb27 2007 Post ID: 1403482
shadowoblivion
+
+
We don't know what ansem's secret report 0 says...

luvaboy90210 Posted at: 17:16 Feb27 2007 Post ID: 1403545
luvaboy90210
+
+
thats not what i meant, i meant, maybe, a secret message or something, or why would they have put them in the movie...
join it today!
The King hustla Posted at: 17:21 Feb27 2007 Post ID: 1403558
The King hustla
+
+
The ansem reports are always a big part of the storyline in all the kh games. It tells you important things so of course it's going to be a big part of understanding what the chasers are.

Thanx to FenixPhoenix for making me a great avy and sig!! Smile
kairiloverX Posted at: 18:27 Feb27 2007 Post ID: 1403742
kairiloverX
+
+
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the reports don't have anything secret in them... It's just plainly right there...
-Sig credit goes to PhilXZ. The pic of Kairi's head was cropped by Rathalos9. Apparently no one else can crop Kairi's head...
johnkrill Posted at: 18:49 Feb27 2007 Post ID: 1403813
johnkrill
+
+
The Ansem reports summarize the story, which is why they have them. They must have added them in the secret ending to imply that Ansem/Xehanort/Xemnas will play a part in KH3.

I'm just speculating...

ansemthewise Posted at: 20:46 Feb27 2007 Post ID: 1404166
ansemthewise
+
+
Well the Xemnas reports are basically a Prolouge or Prequel to KH1, and then the Ansem reports just tell you how al lthe nobodies and heartless came to be. It also tells you the backround to all the characters, such as the members of organization thirteen.

Join Beyond the Kingdom Key! NOW!!!http://teams.supercheats.co...ngdomkey
Broly 2000 Posted at: 00:03 Feb28 2007 Post ID: 1404335
Broly 2000
Forum GuestMember
+
+
There are a couple thing I have to point out in order to make my point about the secret video of KH3:

(1) There are 2 women and only one guy, so no Sora, Kairi, and Riku.

(2) The Three Keyblades are King Mickeys, Riku's, and Sora's.

(3) At the end of the movie, a women-like figure appears from the dust.

(4) There is a cross-road of Keyblades, similiar to an X, just like the cross-road in Chain Of Memories, that bothe Sora and Riku took.

(5) The setting is most likely when Sora is asleep for like a year or something.

Now my theory: The Chasers I think are the creaters of the Keyblades, some Chasers are good and some are evil, which is why they go to people such as Sora (good) and Riku (once evil). It is rumored that this game is set in an alternate dimension, which Keyblades are used for evil, and that Mickey or Ansem travled here once before. I think that Xehanorts lost memories take place of most of this, before he met Ansem. The crossroads in the trailer are a main importence of the game. In Chain of Memories and Kh2, each path represents a person's heart; dark, light, dawn, and twilight. The notes from Ansem and the other guy take a good amount of the game hint. It refers to to Xenhorts once lost memories. The graveyard of Keyblades might of been a war the caused Xehanort to lose his memories. At the end of the video, the phrase "It all begins... with birth by sleep." might refer to when Sora was asleep for a year. Roxas, was said to have a heart, to what Axel said, and it would create another kind of Nobody or Heartless. My last thing is at the English trailer, it has bold texts for Ansem's Secret Reports 8 and 9. I read them and it said something about Xehanort creating a heartless machine, and the other one said something that relates to the trailer. The phrase at the Secret Ending

"The Keyblade is said to hold phenominal power. One legend says it's wielder saved the world, while the other says that he wrecked choas upon it. I must know what a Keyblade is. A key that opens a door..."

The phrase relates to Ansems report, which tell about the Nobody's and how they came to be.

The Story:

Years before Sora's adventure, there was a great war. Chasers existed then, and with the Keyblades alone, had the power to lock, unlock, destroy, and create a heart to a world.

There were only 4 Chasers after the war, following they're own ambitions, and went into 4 seperate paths (Twilight, Dark, Light, and Dawn). Two went to the Light and Twilight, hoping to save and create worlds. The other two, unhappy, went to the Dark and Dawn, destroying world with the power of their Keyblades. One of the Dark and Dawn ones, realized that he was wrong, and tried to turn back (just like Riku). One of the Chasers, as they call Xehanort, refused to give up, and thus, another the war began.

Defeated after the war, Xehanort awakens barely alive in the Radiant Garden. Ansem, seeing him, takes him under his wing, and soon becomes his apprentice. Before Ansem took him under his wing, he lost something to him; his memory. Thus the phrase "It all begins... with birth by sleep". The Chasers had the power to give their powers to another being; Giving away a Keyblade. One was sent to the Ruler of Disney Castle; King Mickey. When Xehanort really thought he was Ansem, his fascination with Keyblades grew even more, unknowingly of who he was, or what he had done.

When the Heartless came and tried to wreak havoc, the Keyblade was meant for Riku, to save people from destruction, while Mickey was in the world of Darkness. But since Riku's heart was willingly taken over by the darkness, it was passed to Sora. After being selected first, Xehanort was able to harness the power of darkness, and provide himself a blade, which is Riku's blade. The other Keyblade was uneccicary until later, which Kiari used later in the game.

At the end of KH2, Mickey's letter supposivly says something about Xehanort's next plot, because he feared that Xehanort finally discovered who he was.

« Last edited by Broly 2000 on Feb 28th 2007 »
Altair0914 Posted at: 20:49 Mar01 2007 Post ID: 1406166
Altair0914
Forum GuestMember
+
+
was up guys! Can u inform me on wat ur talkin bout gain? and how u get a sig? plz tell^.^
Alchemic_ninja136 Posted at: 21:13 Mar01 2007 Post ID: 1406204
Alchemic_ninja136
+
+
not to get off topic or anything but what happend to all our avatars?

It is never too late to be what you might have been
luvaboy90210 Posted at: 07:50 Mar02 2007 Post ID: 1406492
luvaboy90210
+
+
yeah!! what happened?
join it today!
shadowoblivion Posted at: 08:13 Mar02 2007 Post ID: 1406508
shadowoblivion
+
+
I've noticing that right now...strange...well it was getting hard to get to the forums part..

on topic, nice theory...

luvaboy90210 Posted at: 12:15 Mar02 2007 Post ID: 1406771
luvaboy90210
+
+
why didnt our sigs dissapear also?
join it today!
Broly 2000 Posted at: 15:37 Mar02 2007 Post ID: 1407248
Broly 2000
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Strage, and thanks for the completment Shadow... I want my avatar back!!!
Displaying Page 4 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close