Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts II

KH2 Fanatic!!! I Know SOO Much!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
KH2Sorafan135 Posted at: 18:27 Jun26 2005 Post ID: 224888
KH2Sorafan135
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ok guys and gals srry i havent been answering any question cause i have not been on the internet in awhile. I just got wireless internet in my room so i will try to be on this about every day so ask away i i will answer A.S.A.P. KK everybody!! I luv ya hehe J.K.!!!
im obessed with kindom hearts and everything that has to do with it.
ask me some questions.
i will surely have the answer.
and
if i dont ask Mr. King Of Games.
he knows as much or MAYBE more than me.
KH2Sorafan135 Posted at: 18:38 Jun26 2005 Post ID: 224894
KH2Sorafan135
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok the release date is not offically annoucned yet but we all know that it is inbetween September-January. KK. now i will check into it right now i will get down to the bottom of this kk guys don't u worry and littleblackwhiteboy i dont usually use foul language im a very pleasent person i just was a little sugar HIGH at the time so dont call me a bad boy. OK i will go to a website and check out the so far announced date this KH2 comes out ok. Hold on

OK got it the release date of KH2 is i cant believe it September 14, 2005! King of games is right good job i respect the royal. OK see yall guys and gals ttyl!!
Smile
ask me some questions.
and
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 18:39 Jun26 2005 Post ID: 224896
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
DummmmmDummmmmmDUMMMMM!!!!!! The King welcomes back KH2Sorafan135

Welcome Back! Good to see ya again. Hey! I've started a team in the Teams and Clans forums, and I would really appreciate it if you'd join. It's called Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$", in this team, we discuss MAJOR EVENTS to where we can get the forums up and running again. So, what do you say, Will you join?
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
KH2Sorafan135 Posted at: 18:52 Jun26 2005 Post ID: 224908
KH2Sorafan135
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok thats a great idea i will love to join tyvm King of Games!

now i just wanna tell yall don't spend all of ur time at ur computer ok go outside play with ur friends go swimming if its a great day go excersize at the gym ok but i just wanna show u somthin really hilarious and random. Now what i wanna know about these guys r they gay? if they r i have friends that would love to go out with em.

http://web.mit.edu/patil/www/media/video/yatta.asf
no go there ok peace yall hehe!
ask me some questions.
and
KH2Sorafan135 Posted at: 18:55 Jun26 2005 Post ID: 224912
KH2Sorafan135
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok thats a great idea i will love to join tyvm King of Games!

now i just wanna tell yall don't spend all of ur time at ur computer ok go outside play with ur friends go swimming if its a great day go excersize at the gym ok but i just wanna show u somthin really hilarious and random. Now what i wanna know about these guys r they gay? if they r i have friends that would love to go out with em.

http://web.mit.edu/patil/www/media/video/yatta.asf
no go there ok peace yall hehe!
ask me some questions.
and
KH2Sorafan135 Posted at: 22:22 Jun26 2005 Post ID: 225090
KH2Sorafan135
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok now i changed my avatar cause Yuna is DA BOMB!! HAHA. I love Yuna! Ok now please tell me how to get that quote under your posts i need to know how and how do u change your wish list i need to put alot of games! Good now that i got that out i need more people to write on my forum i neeed questions to answer people come on people. WRITE ON MY FORUM!!

YUNA ROCKS AND SO DOES RIKKU CAUSE SHE IS THE BADDEST GOOD GIRL VIXEN. ACCORDING TO G4TV'S VIDEO GAME VIXENS!!!
ask me some questions.
and
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 23:11 Jun26 2005 Post ID: 225107
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey man that's great. Come on down to the "Royal Kingdom$$$$$$" meeting room in the Teams and Clans forums and introduce yourself to everyone. The King really appreciates it for joining his team, and he promises, you won't regret it.

P.S. To put the quotes under your post, Click on "Profile" at the top, then put in what you want in the "Signature" space. Then click upgrade.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
pimp6005 Posted at: 20:47 Jun29 2005 Post ID: 229580
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Help columns are not allowed.

-closed-
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 136200

Post Top
Click to close