Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts II

Got any questions on Kingdom Hearts2- Ask the King

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 14:13 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 203229
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
YIKES!!!! I'm getting a little rusty. So there's a new move called Gimmick that gives you any power you need, okay I got it. I didn't know there was more to number 5, I thought it only had one answer. The Mummy Raped King, a new boss I suppose. Your not bad Dragoon King. The King applauds your wisdom of Kingdom Hearts2
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Dragoon King. Posted at: 14:23 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 203240
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks your not too bad yourself do you now about E3 thats were I get my info if you cant go you should watch it on G4 Tech TV
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:31 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 203354
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hmm....E3 huh!
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Dragoon King. Posted at: 15:44 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 203375
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
E3 stands for Electric Entertanement Expo its in LA it shows all the new stuff like the XboX 360 the new Zelda game demos and full versons of new games but you need a pass to play full versons
[center]
My dragon has issues
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 18:03 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 203497
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Impressive!
Dragoon King. Posted at: 19:05 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 203554
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It is! Iam having a KH tournament on the KH forums so come on down and vote ho you think will win.
[center]
My dragon has issues
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 10:47 Jun13 2005 Post ID: 204423
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Umm.....Sure. I'll visit once in a while. I still be here to answer questions and chat. Remember, if you need to know something, you know what to do, Ask The King!
ddog64 Posted at: 17:57 Jun15 2005 Post ID: 207618
ddog64
+
+
Its me, Da don of dogs, Da King of Kanines, presenting the great Ddog! King, may I call you King? You didn't answer my second kweshton, I was asking how Square enix and disney got the idea for kingdom hearts, not what kingdom hearts IS! Peace! Oh, and thanks for liking my idea about Xalden and the hair color of the unknowns
[b][color=red][center]
Fenix kicks *** for the sig and avy.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 20:34 Jun15 2005 Post ID: 207744
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What! Da Don Of Dogs! Hmm.....Looks like we got ourselves another King Of Games. But He will never be like the original, the almighty, Mr. King Of Games. Glad I can help give ya a boost start Ddog! I'll still be here to answer your questions,...that is if Ddog doesn't get them all.
ddog64 Posted at: 12:56 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208477
ddog64
+
+
you still didn't answer my question. How did they get the idea? Don't make me go rabie on you. I won't think of you as anything other than a lowly peasent that I can really sink my teeth into when I need a chewtoy until you give me the right answer. I'll tell you when admit thatcha dont know
[b][color=red][center]
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 13:25 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208546
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Okay, Okay, okay. Ddog, I know how Kingdom Hearts was made, I told you that answer, but you seem to know something I don't know. So, tell me, how did Square Enix and Disney come up with Kingdom Hearts? Don't get cocky, I still know a lot more.
Dragoon King. Posted at: 13:31 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208563
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes Ddog64 I to wish to now how thay came up with KH
[center]
My dragon has issues
ddog64 Posted at: 15:06 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208731
ddog64
+
+
Square enix and disney used to work in the same building, A worker from Disney and a worker from square enix met in the elavator one day and the rest is Easy to guess. It's not that hard to know this. Tetsuya Nomura explained this in an Interview
[b][color=red][center]
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:13 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208740
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, that settles it. You know some stuff, that's good Ddog! I'll still be here to answer your questions, if you need to know something, you know what to do, Ask The KING!
Dragoon King. Posted at: 15:16 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208742
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
So you say. Any one can say hay I saw BLA BLA BLA on BLA BLA BLA What show was it on and on what channel and if you did not see it on T.V. then on what web site.
[center]
My dragon has issues
ddog64 Posted at: 15:23 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208756
ddog64
+
+
KingdomHearts2.net, I don't remember how to find the Interview, But I remember reading it
[b][color=red][center]
Dragoon King. Posted at: 15:26 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208757
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I well go and see
[center]
My dragon has issues
ddog64 Posted at: 15:30 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208766
ddog64
+
+
King, You know anything about a new keyblade? Dragoon King says there's a new keyblade, but I haven't seen E3 and I've read that neither have you. And Dragoon, I love Kingdom Hearts, so what's it called?
[b][color=red][center]
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:34 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208774
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
A new Keyblade huh! Anythings possible. This site that Dragoon King goes to must have everything. How about sharing what new Keyblade there is.
ddog64 Posted at: 15:49 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208789
ddog64
+
+
It's an Expo, Electronic Entertainment Expo. Not a site. Though there may be a site. And You're right, anything's possible. Maybe you get one for beating Pete. I know you fight him cause I've seen it in a trailer.
[b][color=red][center]
Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 227607

Post Top
Click to close