Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts II

Got any Questions on Kingdom Hearts2- Ask The King Of Games

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:40 May15 2005 Post ID: 163530
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
This is another Forum site to visit to Ask the King. If you got any questions about KH, CoM, or KH2, don't hesitate to ask. I WILL answer as best and as soon as possible, This is my VOW as a KING.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
ddog64 Posted at: 18:42 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 209067
ddog64
+
+
King, you don't know Everything. you know alot, but not everything. And don't go saying, "Oh, and I'm sure you do," cause I don't. We gotta wait for this game to come out to be sure of anything. But there ARE things that I know and you don't, and there are things you know that I don't. And Dragoon King knows things that neither of us do. For me, you and Dragoon are the only ones I think know ANYTHING. Peace to tha Kings of Dragons, Games, and last but not least, ME, the King of Kanines
[b][color=red][center]
Fenix kicks *** for the sig and avy.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 23:02 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 209203
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah you right. But if you reread what I said, I quote "As Best As I Can". I know there will be questions I might encounter that I may not be able to answer right away. But you know what, I prepared to answer them anyway. This is my VOW as the KING OF GAMES.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
ddog64 Posted at: 23:35 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 209231
ddog64
+
+
I like the way you think, open-minded, doesn't care if hes wrong. I respect that. Oh, and just to make sure, what keyblade do you get after beating the Ice Titan in Final Mix?
[b][color=red][center]
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 10:43 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 209745
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh, that an easy one. By defeating Ice Titan, you get the keyblade "Diamond Dust".
Dragoon King. Posted at: 11:33 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 209782
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey Ddog and King go back to the last form were we wer talking about the new Keyblads I put a lot of info on KH2 I lernd of and thanks for that last post Ddog.
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 12:52 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 209909
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Alright! I still be here to answer your questions, if you need to know something, ya know the drill, ASK THE KING!!
ddog64 Posted at: 14:32 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 210104
ddog64
+
+
King, what's that other new keyblade in Final mix? The one you get for beating Sephiroth. I forgot
[b][color=red][center]
Aeshma Posted at: 19:42 Jun29 2005 Post ID: 229479
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
It's generally easier if people just make a topic to ask their questions and people answer them.

-closed-
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close