Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts

Who's better for Kairi?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
riku-son Posted at: 18:25 Sep06 2005 Post ID: 393707
riku-son
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
yea u know what i don't care about grammar and crap I'M NOT IN SCHOOL I DON'T CARE ABOUT GRAMMER
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cylun Posted at: 22:02 Sep06 2005 Post ID: 394136
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Then you are 3/4ths of the way to phailing at life.

(Phailed is internet jargon. As are the phrases "pwnd, shift!!!!!!!!11111, and lol)
I am Cylun. May your life be easy and your future ripe.
riku-son Posted at: 15:55 Sep07 2005 Post ID: 394989
riku-son
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey ur complaining about me and my spelling when failing is spelt with an f NOT PH
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 17:12 Sep07 2005 Post ID: 395130
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Take it wasy guys, there will be no fights here in this Game forum.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Mitsukai reakuna Posted at: 10:18 Sep10 2005 Post ID: 400978
Mitsukai reakuna
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 1
+
+
i think that Sora is better for Kairi because Riku seems to be trying to make sora jealous, though he might have a small crush on her he`s probably just a competitve guy :D
im just a cute cat girl =^.^=
astia Posted at: 12:38 Sep10 2005 Post ID: 401350
astia
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think Sora is better for Kairi (hard to say so) only because he's saving worlds (being on the good side) no matter what the odds and Riku though desperated to save her takes the darkside (which is really sad, b?c he's doing it all for her). (*this is a harder decision than I thought*) Well, Sora might be better for Kairi b/c she may have a crush on Sora (in the beginning, she says "Sora don't ever change") making them the ideal matchSmile
-Astia
pimp6005 Posted at: 13:44 Sep10 2005 Post ID: 401587
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
-Mitsukai reakuna
Please do not spam. One of your posts have been deleted.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 23:59 Sep10 2005 Post ID: 403411
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, this is for those that have beaten the game, and get the whole story so far. Once you guys beat the game, come back to me and then see who's better.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
roadkillers Posted at: 00:03 Sep11 2005 Post ID: 403426
roadkillers
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Riki cause hes awsome.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 16:15 Sep11 2005 Post ID: 405106
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
And what about Namine, I suppose the one that doen't get the REAL girl, settles for left overs.
Dragoon King. Posted at: 16:19 Sep11 2005 Post ID: 405125
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That was mean calling Namine the left overs if you ask me it seems Sora is on a win win position if he dos not get Kairi he gits Namine ho alsow likes him and I think he might like her
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
riku-son Posted at: 18:21 Sep11 2005 Post ID: 405398
riku-son
Forum GuestMember
+
+
true the only problem about namine is she might want to do stuff like sex and then create a chain in sora's or riku's memories saying that they were going to have sex that night.(if she was real and hot i prolly woudn't mind it but still)hehe
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 21:02 Sep11 2005 Post ID: 405790
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Heh, I didn't it to be a negative expression towards Namine, I was just saying. Namine is a great person for Sora, or Riku, but the topic is about Kairi though.
riku-son Posted at: 13:35 Sep13 2005 Post ID: 408430
riku-son
Forum GuestMember
+
+
true like i said b4 i think riku would be better for kiari because riku even took the darkness to save her even tho it took him over
Cylun Posted at: 15:12 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 435066
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Riku didn't seem to be very interested in Kairi.

when Sora asks Riku where Kairi is, Riku said "I thought she was with you". The way he said it made it feel like he really wasn't looking for Kairi. But then again, Kairi has no character development, so she can stick with Ansem ;p
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 18:33 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 435359
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, Cylun does have a point. Riku sure doesn't sound like he's interested, but he sure has a way of showing it. And like they always say, Action speak louder than words.
riku-son Posted at: 20:59 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 435591
riku-son
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yea true he doesn't seem real interested in her who knows who willl win her in the end only time will tell
Cylun Posted at: 21:03 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 435595
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'm pretty sure Kairi drawing the Paopu fruit on the wall to Sora prety much destroys any chance riku has for EITHER Kairi or Sora. Knowing square, I'd be pressed to say that they don't keep the bonding past the level it is now. I'm guessing, though, rikuxsoraxkairi will be at least lightly implied, though
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 09:55 Sep27 2005 Post ID: 436055
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 26-Sep-2005 Cylun said:I'm pretty sure Kairi drawing the Paopu fruit on the wall to Sora prety much destroys any chance riku has for EITHER Kairi or Sora. Knowing square, I'd be pressed to say that they don't keep the bonding past the level it is now. I'm guessing, though, rikuxsoraxkairi will be at least lightly implied, though
Yeah, there's that too. I also think Kairi drawing the paoui fruit just answered everyone's questions that she's in love with Sora. But anything's possible.
jake_of_the_hawk Posted at: 17:57 Sep29 2005 Post ID: 439745
jake_of_the_hawk
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sora is so much better for her because Riku went crazy coo-coo and Sora tried to save her and he Riku treid to sacrifice her.
Displaying Page 3 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close