Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts

Extra Bosses!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
pimp6005 Posted at: 18:10 May12 2005 Post ID: 160517
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 17-Apr-2005 Keyblade Master said:yes, to get cheer for sora, you have to do certain score records in the hundred acre wood. phoos honey pot minigame, score 100 licks or more, block tigger, score 150 points or more, poohs swing, score 40 yards or more, tiggers giant pot, score 0"30"00 or faster and poohs muddy path (hide n seek minigame) you have to do it in 5"00"00 or faster.
Oh, I remember somebody saying it wasn't.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
dreamx Posted at: 09:01 Sep15 2005 Post ID: 412278
dreamx
Forum GuestMember
+
+
where do u find the yellow trinity coz i cant find it and with out it a cant get in collaseum
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:20 Sep15 2005 Post ID: 412689
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
This is a very old thread, I forgot all about this.

Anyway, the Yellow Trinity can be earned by beating the Collseum's Phil Cups, Pegasus Cups, and Hercules cups. Oh to get into the collseum, just go up to the rock and push against it by pushing the analog stcik towards it. It won't move, that's okay, then go talk to phil and he'll talk to you then. I think you got the rest.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
dreamx Posted at: 15:38 Sep15 2005 Post ID: 412722
dreamx
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yer i have done most of the toriment iv got the gold and patlinum to win now wow they hard im only lvl 60 but i competeled the game and kill the peter pan moster witch i got told was good Smile
The Dark Key Master Posted at: 01:42 Nov11 2005 Post ID: 513179
The Dark Key Master
+
+
If you really want to defeat Sephiroth (EXTREMELY HARD THOSE ATTACKS ARE NASTY!!!!!!!!!!) you should just keep using Arcanum and you MUST have at least two elixirs in your item slots. When he says "Sin Harvest" that'll let you know he's ready to sentence you to HELL!!!!!!! Try using Superglide to get to him before he hits you or be ready to use your elixir fast apparently because you need second chance equipped and if your'e not quick enough (which would be MOST of you) he will finish you off and you will be sent to hell. After you've gotten past a certain amount of his health he'll try to do meteor tricks, and those things HURT!!!!!!! My Sora still has this huge bruise on his a$% from being hit by one of those!!!!!! I finally beat him after 30-50 tries!!! Good luck.
My account is changed to PresidentOfJelybeans
The_Kevman Posted at: 00:02 Apr07 2006 Post ID: 776436
The_Kevman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 17-Apr-2005 Keyblade Master said:yes, to get cheer for sora, you have to do certain score records in the hundred acre wood. phoos honey pot minigame, score 100 licks or more, block tigger, score 150 points or more, poohs swing, score 40 yards or more, tiggers giant pot, score 0"30"00 or faster and poohs muddy path (hide n seek minigame) you have to do it in 5"00"00 or faster.
how do you get pooh 40 yards or more
Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 19:42 Apr08 2006 Post ID: 779375
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Its really 32 yards. Just keep hitting the Round thing and you'll get it. And also never double post.
Killa Kev2.0 the Twilight warrior only bows down to the King of Games who legacy will live on forever.
gamer_chick_4ever Posted at: 21:53 Apr08 2006 Post ID: 779578
gamer_chick_4ever
Forum GuestMember
+
+
has anyone heard about something to the effect of 'finding 100 mushrooms in the first town and selling them'?
Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 16:42 Apr12 2006 Post ID: 784255
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Don't triple post two post deleted. And no wrong game.
Killa Kev2.0 the Twilight warrior only bows down to the King of Games who legacy will live on forever.
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close