Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts

Guardians?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 19:28 Oct05 2005 Post ID: 451154
Hyperwire_2.0
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ok, a few minutes ago, I was thinking about the Keyholes. Now the Heartless travle through them to the heart of a world right? But when you think about it, their guarding the Keyholes. It seems like they aren't really the bad guys if their protecting something, and in the KH offical guide, Dan Birlew referres to the first Behemoth as "The Guardian of the Dark Depths". Could it be that Sora is really a bad guy in this game? I don't know. And Riku, when we caught up with him in Neverland, he seemed t know a lot more than he was letting on huh?
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Keyblade Master Posted at: 13:50 Oct07 2005 Post ID: 453710
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hmm, still to me i think the heartless are evil. Remember that they travel to the heart of the world and that world disappears. Soon you're left with no worlds to live on and you turn into nothing. The behemoth is guarding the keyhole so the keyblade master can't lock it and even more darkness will spread across the worlds. Riku i'd say only wanted kairi back and he didn't know about the worlds disappearing. Sure, lets get riku to kill sora and free kairi, Then true darkness can eat up the worlds and kairi and riku can lose their hearts too. I'm sure other people have their own opinions about this that vary from mine ,definitely. You've made some good points bout this though.

AHEM! (coughs loudly to attract other forumers attention)
Sigh, every forum I use turns into a war zone. I kinda miss this place. I might pop in every now and then, but there are so many scars already, I don't feel like I have a home here.

Keyblade Master: AKA Shinaka

April 2005- Feb 2007
Shadow the clone Posted at: 04:01 Oct09 2005 Post ID: 457542
Shadow the clone
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Most Heartless are evil but what about White Mushroom?
Huh?
Keyblade Master Posted at: 09:56 Oct09 2005 Post ID: 458179
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I forgot about those. Why the hell are they part of an evil army and are friendly?
Sigh, every forum I use turns into a war zone. I kinda miss this place. I might pop in every now and then, but there are so many scars already, I don't feel like I have a home here.

April 2005- Feb 2007
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 12:19 Oct09 2005 Post ID: 458540
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Hey, so are those Rare Truffles. I think their failed experiments. Maybe they were Ansem's first creations.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Keyblade Master Posted at: 13:26 Oct10 2005 Post ID: 460863
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I always thought heartless were made by the shadows randomly, not as experiments. To me, each type of heartless's power is like shadows in a room. The shadows where the lights are on bright are the white mushrooms power and shadows where there are no lights are powers like darkside. I only just thought this up a few seconds ago so if you don't understand fully, don't worry.

April 2005- Feb 2007
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 19:52 Oct10 2005 Post ID: 461421
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
No, look back in Ansem's reports. Ansem created his own heartless, the following are true heartless:
1. Shadows
2. Darkballs
3. Invisibles
4. NEO Shadows
5. Darksides
But one thing I don't get are Angel Stars, the are born from holy spells, or something like that.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 20:55 Oct10 2005 Post ID: 461524
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 05-Oct-2005 Hyperwire_2.0 said:Ok, a few minutes ago, I was thinking about the Keyholes. Now the Heartless travle through them to the heart of a world right? But when you think about it, their guarding the Keyholes. It seems like they aren't really the bad guys if their protecting something, and in the KH offical guide, Dan Birlew referres to the first Behemoth as "The Guardian of the Dark Depths". Could it be that Sora is really a bad guy in this game? I don't know. And Riku, when we caught up with him in Neverland, he seemed t know a lot more than he was letting on huh?
Hmmmm........or it could be that Sora is being used. Cause I doubt that Sora would actually be the bad guy. But if you were to look at it this way, maybe there was someone or something else guarding the keyhole before the heartless came. So, if you really think about it, there's more to this guardian thing then meets the eye.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close