Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts

Little Help

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Demon_Ansem Posted at: 16:28 Nov24 2006 Post ID: 1167192
Demon_Ansem
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ok could someone help me Im at the last fight with ansem I have beat the giant gargoyal thing but now i have to fight ansem again in his reguler form. I can get past him the first time. But then when i have to fight him the second time in a riw after darkside. Could anyone give me any tips on beating this guy?! ...thanks...
http://www.mindistortion.ne...makazeor
Click On That Link And You Will Loose You Soul To Kamakazeor So I Would Not Click If I Were You......
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
KOG Posted at: 22:35 Nov24 2006 Post ID: 1168618
KOG
+
+
Heh, trust me, after facing the other Big Bosses in the game, this guy is a snap to beat.

What I suggest you do when fighting him is activate your "Aero/Aerora/Aeroga" magic and the battle should go by quickly. When he does his "Final Darkness!" attack, quickly race away and keep on going until the attack ends. Then go back to kicking his tail and he should be defeated in no time.
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
Demon_Ansem Posted at: 00:10 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1171442
Demon_Ansem
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ah ok thanks plus i just beat him yesterday finally and im done with the game Smile thanks
http://www.mindistortion.ne...makazeor
Click On That Link And You Will Loose You Soul To Kamakazeor So I Would Not Click If I Were You......
cr Posted at: 01:09 Nov27 2006 Post ID: 1174720
cr
Forum GuestMember
+
+
could some 1 tell me how to get back on to the monstro lvl plz i missed a few chest not it just says "hes not here lests go before he comes back " and carys on goin to the next lvl thnx peeps
KOG Posted at: 16:09 Nov27 2006 Post ID: 1175405
KOG
+
+
On 27-Nov-2006 cr said:could some 1 tell me how to get back on to the monstro lvl plz i missed a few chest not it just says "hes not here lests go before he comes back " and carys on goin to the next lvl thnx peeps
lol. He does that alot. If he doesn't appear the first time, just finish the ride up and at the end, choose the "Fly to another world" option at the bottom and try it again.

He's sure to appear sooner or later. If that doesn't do it, then you can always kill yourself, lol.
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close