Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts Theories

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

pimp6005 Posted at: 13:43 May28 2005 Post ID: 179699
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Post any theories you have heard or any that you have made.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Keyblade Master Posted at: 11:26 May29 2005 Post ID: 181204
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I post the theory that The little mermaid stinks, although im really not sure of any proper theories, yet.
Sigh, every forum I use turns into a war zone. I kinda miss this place. I might pop in every now and then, but there are so many scars already, I don't feel like I have a home here.

Keyblade Master: AKA Shinaka

April 2005- Feb 2007
pimp6005 Posted at: 12:57 May29 2005 Post ID: 181337
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Lol, swimming was so annoying.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
pimp6005 Posted at: 23:24 Jun03 2005 Post ID: 190017
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok so does anyone have any theories about the BHK. I have heard 2 possible names. One of them I believe to be his name in Japan but how could that be if everyone elses name is the same there. This is quite puzzling indeed.
Keyblade Master Posted at: 06:37 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 190522
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
BHK?
Sigh, every forum I use turns into a war zone. I kinda miss this place. I might pop in every now and then, but there are so many scars already, I don't feel like I have a home here.

April 2005- Feb 2007
Invisible Posted at: 07:34 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 190577
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Blonde Haired Kid. Oh, and Andy, you probably got those 2 names from the forum site YOU started...
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
pimp6005 Posted at: 15:12 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 191282
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Did you not see it was my post who suggested the second name and that I already knew about hikaru and tyson. That was old news to me. By the way in your sig could you edit it so that it says come to pimp6005's forums.
pimp6005 Posted at: 16:34 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 191429
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That was spam outlaw star if you need help post in the anyone stuck? topic. I will have to delete that post.
Invisible Posted at: 19:37 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 191641
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Okay............ I'll change my sig.......
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
pimp6005 Posted at: 20:34 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 191694
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok thanks.
Dragoon King. Posted at: 12:18 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208416
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have one the 4 unknown r Ansum,Riku,Kairi, and Sora but only the halfs thay lost look there r 4 people ho lost there hearts got them back act deffrent and 4 new people that look just like them pop up and the hole light dark and inbetween worlds thing comes in to play but its only a theorie
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
Keyblade Master Posted at: 14:26 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 211757
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
A theory i made from visits to websites is that, from what i've seen, there will be 10 organisation members including the originals and diz. The other members are xanga, KING MICKEY AND RIKU.

April 2005- Feb 2007
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close