Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mario Kart Wii

Time Trial Times.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

goal machine Posted at: 20:41 May08 2009 Post ID: 2615793
goal machine
Post Likes: 0
+
+
As the name says post your time trial times here and compare yours with others, get tips and see how you can improve!! I'll start off by posting my proud time of SNES Ghost Valley 2, 56:868, Any body want too compare or elabourate?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Volke Posted at: 09:30 May10 2009 Post ID: 2616937
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
^Clocked that one in about a minute. I probably wasn't using the correct character, but I'd say I'm happy with it.

I used Funky Kong and the Bowser Bike. The Bike's sharp in-cutting drift helped to prevent me from going anywhere near the edge of the track after jumping over the shortcut. Wheelied through as many straights as I could.
goal machine Posted at: 02:55 May11 2009 Post ID: 2617402
goal machine
+
+
Lol, I'm finally happy with mine, it took endless practice to get down into the 56second mark, i also didn't know there was a special place to use your mushroom on it, till i watched the WR of 53 seconds.
I'm not happy bout my Luigi Circuit time though; It's 1:16.680, and i can really do so much better.
Volke Posted at: 10:26 May11 2009 Post ID: 2617527
Volke
Executioner
+
+
I can't remember my Luigi Circuit time.

My Rainbow Road time was under three minutes. Might have been around 2'45'00. I was proud of that, I remember.

Haven't been on Time Trials for a while, so I can't remember most of my records.
goal machine Posted at: 02:18 May12 2009 Post ID: 2618237
goal machine
+
+
I've played my game so much it isn't funny, so i remember all mine. My rainbow road is 2:43.761
I'm proud of that one. I'm not proud of my DK Summit though, i think it's round 2:05, but i can't crack the one minute mark!D=<
Volke Posted at: 09:58 May12 2009 Post ID: 2618384
Volke
Executioner
+
+
Can't remember DK Summit. I'm not a huge fan of any DK-based courses because I tend to suck at them online, for no particular reason.

I'm sure the strategy I used with it, though, was to jump over the small ledge halfway through the course (just after the area with the small bumps) and then use a Mushroom to rocket straight through the halfpipe section.
goal machine Posted at: 17:22 May12 2009 Post ID: 2618625
goal machine
+
+
I used that strategy, but now I use the half pipe continuously fpr extra boosts, and then trick jump over the corner. It's hard to explain.

I like all the DK based courses, I think my DK Mountain time is about 2:24, or something like that.
Volke Posted at: 10:46 May13 2009 Post ID: 2619212
Volke
Executioner
+
+
I know what you mean with the trick jump. In fact, I might try and see if I can boost through the snow and then trick jump the corner.
goal machine Posted at: 17:18 May13 2009 Post ID: 2619435
goal machine
+
+
Yeah, but if you don't trick the corner or if you stuff it up you lose so much time it's not funny, i'm trying to get the expert shortcut, but i keep coming so close, then not making it.

I'm proud of my Yoshi Falls time though, 1:05, i found it pretty good.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close