Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mario Kart Wii

best item

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
goal machine Posted at: 07:59 Apr12 2009 Post ID: 2597013
goal machine
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I don't see what the point in unlocking everything in the game is for, considering the proven fastest character(Funkey Kong) Is easy to unlock early in the game! Good ole Funky Kong, but i don't mind Dry Bowser(who may i mention was an absolute pain to unlock!) for car driving.

And how i miss the classic blue shell, sigh. And i miss how once recieving an item in 64, you can't lose it, whether falling off the edge, or getting hit by lightning, you'll always keep your item.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Volke Posted at: 09:45 Apr13 2009 Post ID: 2597792
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
How is Funky Kong faster than other heavywieghts? I thought it was just the kart/bike that mattered.

I don't miss the classic Blue Shell. I miss not having the Blue Shell whatsoever. And, whilst I'm certainly not a big fan of Mario Kart 64, I do agreewith you on the keeping items point. Thunder always seems to conveniently strike when I finally get an item I want.

I've always wondered why they got rid of the Feather item. It was perfectly fine!
goal machine Posted at: 09:53 Apr13 2009 Post ID: 2597800
goal machine
+
+
Nah, it turns out that character and vehicle combination, is much different depending on the character. Examples are, Toadette and Magikruiser best off-road combo, Baby Mario and nano bike, best handling combo, Funky Kong and either the Bowser Bike or Torpedo is the quickest, and that Daisy and the Mach Bike is the fastest drift combination.

And i miss the boo item, it was fun to steal other peoples items:(
Volke Posted at: 10:25 Apr13 2009 Post ID: 2597843
Volke
Executioner
+
+
Ah I see. Is Funky Kong and the Standard Bike L a fast combo?

The Boo item was good.
goal machine Posted at: 10:45 Apr13 2009 Post ID: 2597861
goal machine
+
+
It would be fast, considering the fact it's a decent speed of bike with the fastest character. But i can't stand the standard bikes though, they have that drift where it swings you out(like a car), instead of cutting in(like the bowser bike).

And going back to the blue shell i hate how if you get to first and you have one you can't use it, because it will kill you, there should be a way of disposing items without using them.
mini_mario Posted at: 18:41 Apr13 2009 Post ID: 2598211
mini_mario
Post Likes: 3
+
+
But at certain times it is good.

avatar credit to Trainer Saphire
signature credit to Layne
ChevyFan1991 Posted at: 18:56 Apr13 2009 Post ID: 2598227
ChevyFan1991
+
+
the item that macks you big i like

http://www.mubos-md.com/lic...hp?29527
Right Click Open New Tab Or Window to work to level up my License
Try This Web Site Out http://www.wiifuse.com/viewforum.php?f=87
Pokemon Platinum Friend Code 0388-4670-5530
http://teams.supercheats.com/teams.php?tname=ps3xbox360nintendo
pdwinnall Posted at: 22:45 Apr13 2009 Post ID: 2598442
pdwinnall
+
+
triple bananas, they have saved me countless times from losing the lead!!!
Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/pdwinnall
I do game walkthroughs. Currently I am doing Pokemon HeartGold and Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story
I have completed Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
Volke Posted at: 13:29 Apr14 2009 Post ID: 2598758
Volke
Executioner
+
+
On 13-Apr-2009 goal machine said:It would be fast, considering the fact it's a decent speed of bike with the fastest character. But i can't stand the standard bikes though, they have that drift where it swings you out(like a car), instead of cutting in(like the bowser bike).

And going back to the blue shell i hate how if you get to first and you have one you can't use it, because it will kill you, there should be a way of disposing items without using them.
The cutting in was what put me off the Bowser Bike. I couldn't get used to it.

That can't happen too often. Never once happened to me.
goal machine Posted at: 03:14 Apr15 2009 Post ID: 2599466
goal machine
+
+
Really? It helps so much more for those tight corners though!

And thats happened to me plenty times i have hit myself with quite a flew blue shells, and bloopers, i always ink my own screen!
Volke Posted at: 09:41 Apr15 2009 Post ID: 2599560
Volke
Executioner
+
+
It depends on the corner. If they are long corners that aren't very sharp, the Standard Bike L is far better. SNES Mario Circuit 3 is a prime example of a course with such corners. The Bowser Bike also has horrible acceleration.

Never happened to me once. Never online, at least.
goal machine Posted at: 09:55 Apr15 2009 Post ID: 2599573
goal machine
+
+
SNES Mario Circuit 3 for outer drift?! Thats the course that was made for in cut drift! And since your meant to cut as close to the edge as possible, the Bowser Bike isn't even good enough! If you want to get a great time you gotta go the Mach Bike with Daisy, I looked at the world record and experimented countless amounts of time with this course, as it was the second last course i had to beat the expert staff in to reach my goal. Not that you actually get anything for beating all the expert staff, but i just wanted to anyway!

Never? Well another thing that i do occasionally that is pretty stupid is when i have triple red shells and i fire one, it hits the guy, fire the second and it goes straight past the guy because he has just been hit. So when the red shell makes it's way back, i drive past the guy. But i cut in front of him and take the hit for my own red shell! I laugh at myself when i do that.
Volke Posted at: 10:04 Apr15 2009 Post ID: 2599586
Volke
Executioner
+
+
You've lost me now. I could cut in fine with it. It's hard to explain the strategy.

What's funnier is when people online have the Triple Red Shells and decide to immediately send all three towards the guy in front. They're so close that you'll only feel the effect of one as the others will miss or hit you at almost the exact same time. I laugh when people are stupid enough to do that, even if they end up overtaking me.
goal machine Posted at: 10:13 Apr15 2009 Post ID: 2599601
goal machine
+
+
Okay, all i'm basically saying though is if there's any course you wanna use the in-cutting drift, it's that one.

But you gotta admit seeing a person take the hit of their own red shell that would make you laugh. I also like laughing at people that use mega mushrooms when they're already in use of a star! It's a complete waste.
blazikenrocks12 Posted at: 05:39 Apr19 2009 Post ID: 2603018
blazikenrocks12
+
+
I like the Bullet Bill best.

Click here to level up my license!
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close