Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mario Strikers Charged

Strangest Goals.....

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Layne. Posted at: 08:49 Sep21 2009 Post ID: 2737001
Layne.
Post Likes: 0
+
+
So, i made this thread to discuss some strange goals that you may have encountered during your game play. Myself, i have encountered three QUITE strange goals imo. The first would be dry bones teleporting past the keeper, only for Kritter to thump him away, but a large shell came flying through taking itself, and the ball right into the goals, giving me the lead :P Another being the same scenario, but a defending koopa tried to hit me, after kirtter had done so, and somehow knocked the ball into the back of the net, instead of me. The final was a goal against me. It was low on time, and i had a one goal lead, so i decided to thump the ball out of defense, only for a slow hammerbro to get in my way, this ended up in a deflection which sent the ball going towards goals, although traveling at about half an inch an hour, the computer for some reason didn't see the ball, as going towards goal. So my keeper painfully stood there, dead still, as the ball rolled painfully into the goals. Putting the match into extra time >.

Nicooooole<3
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
mini_mario Posted at: 13:20 Sep28 2009 Post ID: 2741062
mini_mario
Post Likes: 3
+
+
I haven't really encountered strange goals. Only on wifi.XD

avatar credit to Trainer Saphire
signature credit to Layne
Layne. Posted at: 05:58 Oct01 2009 Post ID: 2742373
Layne.
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 28-Sep-2009 mini_mario said:I haven't really encountered strange goals. Only on wifi.XD
Like what kinda wi-fi goals? :P

Another happened today, hammer bro threw his hammers n' stuff at the goalie on a really tight angle, and ended up hitting the crossbar. So i got mario to charge in there, but the series of hammers was blocking my way to the ball(for some reason i couldn't walk over them mario just kept getting pushed back) yet the koopa defender walked right over them, and kicked the ball right me. The ball then somehow just ping back into the goals off me chest O_o. Quite strange.

Nicooooole<3
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close