Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mega Man Battle Network 3 White

Secret Boss

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Batman93 Posted at: 15:52 Apr26 2006 Post ID: 803685
Batman93
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Dude my friend has all the stars and found a humongeous secret. You go to Secret 3 where Serenade was and go to the very top. Press A, B, A,B,B,B,R,R and start Then a portle will apear. Youre dad will come with his own navi..Zero!you need to beat him to enter murkland and get the chip Zeros Call it does 9000 damage and u cant dodge it. It is a dark chip and the only way to get into murkland is having a dark chip! and i bet u thougt Zero was the secret boss, but he is not, the boss is some one way way WAYY bigger and stronger! But, if anyone wants to know then ask me again on this post if u really wanna know!

and wait till u see who u can use

**** It is not megaman****
BATMAN93

I am the night, I control all evil,I destroy anyone in my path!
Remember these words....I was put on this world
for a reason, and Im not leaving until Ive done it all...
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 20:56 Apr27 2006 Post ID: 805117
ashaman_kae_17
Post Likes: 3
+
+
sounds bogus to me...I have a 100% game completion, as in all stars all omega Navis beaten, all giga,mega,normal chips obtained,all PA's discovered...u know the works...SO I SERIOUSLY DOUBT that Zero shows up...And wait maybe u can use...wait...wait Roll wearing nothing but a transparent string bikini...And dont tell me u battle...uhh Bass?Or is it maybe...Sonic the Hedgehog?or maybe A Giant Overgrown Pikachu?!?!?!but Ill humor u for the time being...who is this Navi(or whatever this thing is...) u battle?
[b][center]
[color=darkred]drop me a line on my Gaia account: X x XCaracarnX x X
spideraman99 Posted at: 21:13 Apr27 2006 Post ID: 805124
spideraman99
+
+
Sounds just a little off dude.

props to pokemonruler for the sweet sig and avatar
DARKCHAOSREAPER Posted at: 15:39 Apr29 2006 Post ID: 806939
DARKCHAOSREAPER
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah i dont think thats real at all....
yes i am back. and im staying too......
devilboy5550 Posted at: 20:31 Apr29 2006 Post ID: 807224
devilboy5550
Forum GuestMember
+
+
just try it. and find out.i cant becuase i cant beat sen.
wana mess with me now!time to get your ... kicked
DARKCHAOSREAPER Posted at: 20:33 Apr29 2006 Post ID: 807227
DARKCHAOSREAPER
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i ahvent either... though inever play anyways too busy playing bn4 bluemoon...
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 21:05 Apr30 2006 Post ID: 808539
ashaman_kae_17
+
+
I had my friend lend me his game to try it...I sold my game awhile ago so I couldnt try it on my own... he has as much completion as I do...and u know what...I did everything u said Batman...and guess what?No Lans dad...No Zero...No Roll wearing nothing but a transparent string bikini...No Giant Overgrown Pikachu...sorry...There was NOTHING.Period.
[b][center]
Batman93 Posted at: 16:02 May01 2006 Post ID: 809323
Batman93
+
+
Dude did u even beat megaman crossover bass? If it doesn't even have a picture on the continue screen of zeros sword next to the red star, then u are wicked slow!!
BATMAN93

DARKCHAOSREAPER Posted at: 16:30 May01 2006 Post ID: 809375
DARKCHAOSREAPER
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 01-May-2006 Batman93 said:Dude did u even beat megaman crossover bass? If it doesn't even have a picture on the continue screen of zeros sword next to the red star, then u are wicked slow!!
i have that fool and it dont work...
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 18:00 May01 2006 Post ID: 809527
ashaman_kae_17
+
+
are u talking about Rockman cross Forte?that aint a rumor...I have the code in my list of AR codes...and it indeed works...it was originally meant only for the Japanese game by using an e-reader card, u had a "Rockman cross Forte" card and a "Get Ability Program" card...u used the two together...and it was (supposedly) awesome...but wait a second...isnt that only usable on...the MMBN4 games dude?cuz u dont get soul-synch with navis in MMBN3...u get style changes...and anyways I have the code for the Megaman cross Forte...but not the Get Ability Program one...I never could find it...and If I remember correctly(Now this may be ENTIRELY WRONG) u meet Rockman cross Forte in the Undernet...not Secret Net...cuz I dont believe there isa "Secret Net" in MMBN4...
[b][center]
Batman93 Posted at: 13:40 May02 2006 Post ID: 810193
Batman93
+
+
No No No!!!! You have to fight him in crossover Net! If u really had gotten as far as u say , then u probably have beaten Duo Crossover Derstructo! To beat him get to the Secret Net and go to the Bug Frag Trader! You must obtain every standard chip again from the Bug Frag Trader! Then Duo appears and crushes it. Bass runs away and says I need a crossover! Then u figt Duo Crossover Destructo!

Destructo is Alpha in human form
BATMAN93

DARKCHAOSREAPER Posted at: 17:45 May02 2006 Post ID: 810539
DARKCHAOSREAPER
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ru lying : ive done all of teh above in both games and it dont work. u get nothing idtio. duo aint even heard fo yet in 3 and white wouldnt have it cuz blue is teh more advaced of teh two. and alphaxould never contain human shape cuz its not a navi its a bugged up net.and if u noticed this all characters are very similiar to teh original megaman series and that includes this game.teh very last boss in the game is the serenade peeps . there i shot all possibility of that right sown.
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 01:32 May03 2006 Post ID: 810908
ashaman_kae_17
+
+
What the f...?wadda friggin heck is Duo Crossover Derstructo?What kind of drugs are u using?The only thing u battle in front of the friggin bugfrag trader is...if I remember correctly...Bass, thats after uve met a couple of qualifications...okay Batman...in Megaman BN3 there hasnt even ever been introduced a friggin crossover navi...the only way to get one in America is by using a cheating device(like a GS or an AR)for a Rockman cross Forte Soul Synch and that sure as heck aint in BN3...becuz there are only STYLE CHANGES in BN3...heck at this point Im doubting u even own...or have even ever played this game before...good god...stop BSing so much...hey spideraman99...is it possible to ban or boot someone from the forums for this kinda crap?
[b][center]
Batman93 Posted at: 13:53 May03 2006 Post ID: 811277
Batman93
+
+
Alright Sorry i wish i had never talked about this crazy stuff! I just wanted to be cool like u guys ( Spiderman99, ashaman, chaos reaper) plz forgive me! I wanna just be cool wit u guys ! and yes i do have this game and i have 6 stars! everyhing else was made up! I just need an easy way to get ggut impct I! I made it up just so i could have attention on supercheats but i got negative attention, i am sry..can we be friends?
BATMAN93

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 150571

Post Top
Click to close