Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mega Man Battle Network 4: Blue Moon

Is Blue version better than Blue Moon?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Aquaman DS Posted at: 08:51 Jun23 2005 Post ID: 218928
Aquaman DS
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I'm not sure I never asked.
KODAKUMI Anyone?

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
zoids.com Posted at: 18:27 Jun23 2005 Post ID: 219852
zoids.com
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I love Blue version. Every thing in B.N.W3 is beter then B.N.W4. Give it 8 points.
Aquaman DS Posted at: 00:49 Jun24 2005 Post ID: 220225
Aquaman DS
+
+
Ha ha I give that a 2
KODAKUMI Anyone?

ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 04:48 Jun27 2005 Post ID: 225329
ashaman_kae_17
Post Likes: 3
+
+
blue moon not as good eh?The battle"forms"are much better because If you dont want one you can simply go back to standard,or "earn" a new style(which is MUCH more challenging to obtain than earning the souls in Blue Moon)and besides when you work enough with each style you get woop a$$ navi mods(personally I use shadow bug style and its absolutely the BEST style,well that and sll the bug styles rock)
and point two..ok so you have to start a new game if you want to continue on a new mode,ok so you lose all your chips,but a MASTER operator should have no trouble reobtaining those chips and beating the games without all of their GNARLY folders/chips that took them ages to put together.We're playing the games for fun,and challenge right?Well what could be more challenging than taking on Bass and Alpha without their wacked out power house folders comprised of being compiled over several diff scenarios and games?Because Personally in RedSun(Sorry its pretty much the same as Blue Moon just a few diff scenarios!)Every time I've gone against Duo and beaten the game its gotten progressively easier and easier,and now the only challening thing is going through Murkland(which is better than Secret Net was in Blue)and only because of the fact that Im running around in DS mode,waiting to get the HUB Batch so I can flip between light/and dark easily.True Blue Moon is better in the sense that in each new game(at least the first 6) in the tourneys you get to go against a diff combo of guys each time,in Blue the guys are much more challenging to battle.Especially Protoman and Serenade.I havent seen anything in RedSun to equal the power of Bass GS or Omega,Duo doesnt even come close,not even on Super Hard Mode
Thanks for readin my opinions on the two games!(or 3 games...w/e)

~Engel der Bosheit
[b][center]
[color=darkred]drop me a line on my Gaia account: X x XCaracarnX x X
Aquaman DS Posted at: 20:06 Jun28 2005 Post ID: 227614
Aquaman DS
+
+
A 12 for all three reasons!
KODAKUMI Anyone?

one of many masters Posted at: 09:01 Jun29 2005 Post ID: 228108
one of many masters
Forum GuestMember
+
+
OMG!!!
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 01:19 Jul01 2005 Post ID: 231689
ashaman_kae_17
+
+
yeah!thats what Im talking about!so whats the current score?cause if its not yet equal I can come up with quite a few reasons why Blue vrsion is Better than BM/RS!
[b][center]
Aquaman DS Posted at: 03:23 Jul01 2005 Post ID: 231758
Aquaman DS
+
+
Blue moon has like 36 and blue version has about 10 so right now were pretty good. Blue Moon Rocks!
KODAKUMI Anyone?

MetalmanDSP Posted at: 12:45 Jul11 2005 Post ID: 252783
MetalmanDSP
Forum GuestMember
+
+
*grins* I like both. On blue, you got an awesom giga chip called folderback, you can get off of your chips back. I give a 6 for that reason. On blue moon, you get harder and harder opponets, so I give them a 10 because of the more things to do. I am still working on blue moon with I have done death blue all the way through.
Gigarookie Posted at: 15:28 Jul11 2005 Post ID: 253151
Gigarookie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I like Blue moon because the differences between the two versions go past artwork (that was almost the only differences between the versions in 3). Also, blue moon was a LOT more chalenging with getting the 5 evil chips. That took me FORRREVVVER. I have to agree about the gigachip, though. That thing ROCKS! I thought ALPHA was the weaker of the two. I beat him first try, whereas duo took me
(i kid you not) two MONTHS. Becides, I thought the music in Blue moon was better. That's just me.
You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same.
MetalmanDSP Posted at: 13:51 Jul12 2005 Post ID: 254898
MetalmanDSP
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Two months!? Try 35 week for me!
popopo Posted at: 11:23 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 260436
popopo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
BLUE MOON ALL THE WAY ! blue has the worst graphics including every game before in the seiries
MetalmanDSP Posted at: 12:56 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 260625
MetalmanDSP
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Then again. It was preety choppy for a 15 year special... (MMBN3 B&W)
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 23:43 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 262229
ashaman_kae_17
+
+
two months?35 weeks?On my first time taking on Duo I beat the loser on my second try...he was...pathetic...until Super Hard Mode where he took me like a billion trys mainly just b/c he just had SO MANY darn HP!but w/e Alpha and Bass were a much more challenging battle b/c in each new "game" you started you needed to recollect your chips and amke a new folder EACH TIME through the game...which In my opinion and Im sure in everyone else that played the games opinion...made him...MUCH more difficult...and fun Duo and mega DS are just plain ANNOYING!but yes I agree the graphics in MMBN3 B & W were just plain cheap...hey and by the way anyone bought the new games yet?MMBN5 TC or TP?and If so which is better?and why?Im thinking of buying Team Colonel...but anyone advise me against it for some reason?
[b][center]
MetalmanDSP Posted at: 14:55 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 263188
MetalmanDSP
Forum GuestMember
+
+
?.? I plan to get both. From what i saw in screen shots, you can play as other navis (besides megaman which you always play!) I'm not very sure though.
Gigarookie Posted at: 10:30 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 264936
Gigarookie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, we should call up Capcom and get them to simulate a battle between Alpha and Duo. That's the only way we'll really know. Then they should put it on their site to we can criticize it untill they won't let us come on their site anymore!
You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same.
MetalmanDSP Posted at: 13:08 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 265155
MetalmanDSP
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Not a bad Idea. sounds good.
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 19:33 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 265843
ashaman_kae_17
+
+
well I went ahead and bought both games today...and I started playing MMBN5 Team Protoman,It seems pretty spiffy(if like all the other games)It has the same annoying tutorial(Grrrr...they should like let you transfer data from the previous games or something that would let you avoid the darned tutorials!!!
[b][center]
MetalmanDSP Posted at: 12:30 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 270233
MetalmanDSP
Forum GuestMember
+
+
But think about though, on blue you can keep one forever, but you have to level it up and master it then you have no choise to find a new style (The last style I ever got was wood bug) While as on BM, you only have to have the same type chip and ta-da! instant Doublsoul!
Aquaman DS Posted at: 02:35 Jul29 2005 Post ID: 297039
Aquaman DS
+
+
Megamn Team Colonel are very fun I trade with mine and my little brothers gamboys between my games
KODAKUMI Anyone?

Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close