Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mega Man Battle Network 4: Red Sun

A few boss strategies(note these may not work exactly the same for you since my folder will be diferent)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Gogito Posted at: 20:45 Jan01 2006 Post ID: 594711
Gogito
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Here's some that i've found work very well, not all bosses listed here.

BurnerMan: Use RockCubes or the Fanfare and place them in your top right and bottom right corners to block his burners. then use a LifeSword PA, or the TimeBomb+ PA a few times for an easy win.strangely, the best Soul to use here is Flameman's soul.

LaserMan: first use the NaviCust to equip Airshoes and Floatshoes since he breaks your area. DO NOT GET HIT BY THE BLUE PALM LASER!!!! if you do, your navicust doesnt have any of its effects. Try to keep moving during the battle and make sure you dont get in his row unless yu have a good chip to shoot him. Swords will be great here since he is usually in the front 2 collumns. WindSoul and ThunderSoul help alot, as does Searchsoul.When hes close enough to use it, fire the MetorRed giga chip at him. it does 300 damage wich is pretty good aswell as cracks a 3X3 area.

KendouMan:Make sure you have very few if any sword type chips for this fight, because close range fighting is his best.If you stay in the front collumn too much, he'll run up and stab you VERY quickly. try a HeatSprd or BubSprd PA, and the PileDriver. If you have the AirHoky3 chips, use a PitHocky3 PA on him.When he uses the move Training, 2 clones of him appear. if you have enough HP, then just let them hit you, if not then stay in your fr back collumn and move up and down continuosly until the Training attack ends.Dont bother attacking while this is oging on because youll most likely miss.

Shademan: This is for when you fight him in Undernet4 after completeing the Django event.when hit, he splits into 4 bats. he only takes damage if you hit the bat that Shademan is.so to beat him easily, use 3 AreaGrab or Metagels to lock him in his back collumn.then use any GunDelSol 1,2,3, or EX chips you have. its goood to have 2 or maybe even 3 of each. but DO NOT ATTEMPT THE PILEDRIVER!!! The Gundelsol's will do more damage all together than the PileDriver PA.try not to destroy the Greendata in battle too, because you get a Giga Chip from it.

Duo: Duo, the last boss, 4th hardest fight in the game.oh, the 1-3 hardest are 1)BassSP 2)ShademanSP 3)Bass. When you begin, youll notice Dup takes up the back 2 collumns. those panels DO NOT EXIST. Any chips that hit his area like AirHocy will not hit him.He is vunerable only when his red light on his chest is lit up. the only point that hurts him is the chest light.When he luanches the Mine and Missle, the Missle has 50 HP and the mine has 30 HP. Shoot them odwn or dodge.When a cone shape appears on his chest, he will fire a Laser. the laser go through barriers,auras, and Invis.it goes over your Center row.There are 5 rings that appear on the sides of the laser. the first is in you far right collumn. next is in the middle collumn, then the rightmost collumn, then the left collumn, then the middle again. DODGE THEM.its not very hard. when a 2X2 area flashes, Duo's fist disapears then slams down on the tiles. Though somehow, the tiles dont crack or break. its easy to dodge. When Duo'd fists dissapear, your back two collumns will flash and he will slam his fist through the collumns, then pull his fist back up through your front two collumns. Just stay in the far right collumn then move to the far left to dodge it. Now it gets tricky. Duo will begin firing many fists at your panels, 1 fist for each panel to be exct. when a panel flashes yellow, it will be hit. move to a panel that flashed yellow after the fist hits it. you wont get hit then. Also, this attack has a tendency to break panels.when the battle goes for awhile, he'll fire his face at your front 2 colluns. its not hard to dodge and i dont think it breaks the panels. You can tell when he will use this attack because he will fire 1 missle, 2 mines, then he will slam a 2X2 area twice with his fists. Good thing Duo is so easy to dodge his attacks, because they hurt, i mean REALLY hurt.Windsoul is good for this battle, as is Flame,Thunder, and Search.Gutsman has no use unless you have the RedSun chip because it will doan extra 180 damage.use any grab chips to get his only collumn for yourself. try not to use Sword,Widesword, or WideBlade since you wont be able to dodge the missles/mines that close. When Duo slams his fist down, move close and use GunDelSol's on him for good damage.Sadly, the PileDriver fails to do its normal damage because Duo covers the back collumn.all this said, Duo really isnt too hard if you know what your doing.Except for Duo SP, thats VERY VERY hard since hhe attacks waaaay faster.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 18:02 Jan02 2006 Post ID: 595976
ashaman_kae_17
Post Likes: 3
+
+
well...try this...beat all of the bosses(well excluding that annoying duo)with only your buster...Ive done it before...so it can be done...
[b][center]
[color=darkred]drop me a line on my Gaia account: X x XCaracarnX x X
ckulai1 Posted at: 16:35 May17 2006 Post ID: 830245
ckulai1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey Gogito,
what chips were in your file when u beat Duo,
cuz im havin a hard time with him
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 18:08 May17 2006 Post ID: 830361
ashaman_kae_17
+
+
well Im not Gogito...but I do know the game really well...so The best chips to have are the Meteor Rain attack...I think its called RandMeter, throw sum Giga Buster Prog Advances in...a good chip(or NaviCust) ability would be the airshoes or Shadow shoes...cuz then you can walk over the cracked or missing panels...so he cant hit you with his beam attacks...and lets see long swords are usefull and any powerfull program advances are a thrill to be able to use against him...make sure uve obtained alot of HpMemory's..without alot of them(giving u alot of HP)going against him could only be described as suicidal...
[b][center]
ckulai1 Posted at: 21:10 May17 2006 Post ID: 830528
ckulai1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thanks for the advice
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 00:27 May18 2006 Post ID: 830597
ashaman_kae_17
+
+
oh and I forgot...this is MMBN4 right?duh...thats what forum im in...the GunDelSol and GunDelSol Ex chips are VERY effective against him!
[b][center]
DCRN Posted at: 12:51 May20 2006 Post ID: 833611
DCRN
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah or go for all of them at once! tahta kills all..use invis aswell..
i am the phantom assasin heir to the reaper dawning letting him rest for his big day.MEMENTO MORI u shall be erased from existence remember u will die
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 02:42 May21 2006 Post ID: 834466
ashaman_kae_17
+
+
hmmm...Now if only there was a way to force megaman to use a "Megasmasher"...hehehe...now THAT would be cool...even if it was only a special technique you could learn after alot of work...

« Last edited by ashaman_kae_17 on May 21st 2006 »
[b][center]
KIKIBLUNT Posted at: 14:19 Oct11 2006 Post ID: 1083387
KIKIBLUNT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
KIKI's in the house again. Dude I bearly beat DUO SP, Here is some info. If he is too quick, you can press start,
& the game will pause. giving you a chance of seeing what he will do
these are his attacks:
Duo Fist: As you know the most annoying atack, Duo launches his fist to punch.
DuoLaser: The center of his chest turns into a cone object and fires.
DuoSmsh: Fist smashes but dosen't break four pannels.
DuoChp: If you played Megaman 6 cybeast flaltzer, this is simular,
duo's fist's dissapear and he starts punching every pannel, each hit
=200 hp bu you can dodge most of them.
Anyways what is cool is after you beat him,
you can obtain the duo SP chp.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close