Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman

Why are all the final bosses so goddamn big???

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Gogito Posted at: 13:19 Jan02 2006 Post ID: 595603
Gogito
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Every final boss in battle network history has always been huge. with the exception of Life Virus, they all have 2000HP aswell i think. None of them move, with the exception of Duo from BN4.why does Capcom do this to us? they make huge enemies=huge targets. If they made someone like DarkProtoman a final boss, or BassGX(the ultimate Bass from BN3 that totally pwns) then it would actually be hard. But alas, they enjoy making every boss easy.Thoughts?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
screencheat2 Posted at: 21:47 Jan02 2006 Post ID: 596353
screencheat2
+
+
Simple. That want to save the freakishly hard bosses for last. Don't forget that usually after the fianl boss, there are tons of secrect bosses waiting for us to pwn them.
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
"Instant failure, just add Michael!" - Dani
Gogito Posted at: 14:49 Jan03 2006 Post ID: 597217
Gogito
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Lets see, i'll rank some bosses from BN1-4 just to see if we have a trend going here.these will be ordered with "1" being hardest and w/e the last number is as easiest.

MMBN1
1:B@ss(i think he was BN1 where you needed all the standard chips to fight him randomly in some area. donno what area though)
2:Shadowman(the ninja guy)
3: Pharoaman
4:LifeVirus

MMBN2
1: B@ss(....noticing anything yet?)
2:Protoman
3:Gospel/BugBeast
4:Mr. Match's new navi(looks like a lighter kinda)
5:Shadowman

MMBN3:
1:BassGX
2:Serenade
3:Japanman(the blue samurai one who gaurds Serenade)
4:Darkman
3:B@ss
4:Protoman
5:DrillMan
6:Alpha
7:Mr. Matchs new navi(no idea what this one was named. but he had the candles that healed him.)

MMBN4:RS:
1:Shademan(the one found in Undernet4 randomly)
2:Burnerman
3:Laserman
4:ThunderMan
5:Duo

MMBN4:BM:
1:Shademan(one in Under4)
2:B@ss
3:Junkman(annoying sunuva%^#&*)
4:Protoman
5:Duo

Notice how the final bosses are rarely harder, well for me atleast, than some normal bosses. The reason i included Bass in BlueMoon lineup is because Red Sun has better navis and giga chips than BlueMoon.So in BM B@ss is a b***h to kill, but in RS he aint too hard.And while im at it, who thinks that BM got screwed out of a awsome chip? they got DeltaRay edge wich is very good, yet, RS players get Dark aura....i think its either 200 or 300 point aura that REGENRATES! Lifeaura is the only one atainable for BM and a few viruses on S.Hard can take out a LifeAure(sadly).

[edit] wtf why cant i type in Bass's name without it censoring it XD
screencheat2 Posted at: 15:00 Jan03 2006 Post ID: 597239
screencheat2
+
+
First off, let me tell you the names of the ones that you couldn't name. First is Heatman and then Flameman. Oh, and Japanman's other name is Yamatoman. Secondly, You can't spell Bass's name without censoring it because it has a-s-s in it.
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
"Instant failure, just add Michael!" - Dani
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close